> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

PiPO Max M8 Pro - Discussion | Tablet, 9.4 "

Rep: (3)
DiscussionPiPO Max M8 Pro
PicturePiPO Max-M8 pro Quadl-core
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
Features and photos:
A photo
Attached Image
Additional Info
в—Џ Display: 9.4 ", 1280 * 800 IPS (16:10)
в—Џ Touch Panel: Capacitive 10-touch
в—Џ CPU: Rockchip 3188 Cortex A9,1.6GHz, Quadl-core CPU + Quad-core GPU
в—Џ RAM: 2GB DDR3
в—Џ Operation System: Android 4.1
в—Џ Camera: Front 2M, back 5M auto focus, can scan QR code, with flashlight
в—Џ WiFi: 802.11 / b / g / n
в—Џ Internal 3G built-in: Optional (data only)
в—Џ External 3G support: Yes
в—Џ Bluetooth: Optional
в—Џ Sensors: G-sensor, Gyro sensor, light sensor
в—Џ E-compass
в—Џ Speakers: dual front speakers
в—Џ Others: Micro SD slot, mic, mini HDMI output
в—Џ Multimedia: Audio, Video (1080P), Photo, ebook, game, email, internet ...
в—Џ Battery capacity: 6500mAh by 3.7V
в—Џ Housing material: metal back
Reviews
Additional Information:
Pipo M8 tablet is based on the 2-core chip RK3066, a design borrowed from the Sony S1. The model is successful largely due to the appearance, but the user could not have been satisfied with the old platform. Pipo M8pro - an updated version of Pipo M8, now on the 4-core RK3188 processor with a frequency of 1.8 GHz. In addition, equipment includes a 9.4-inch display with a resolution 1280CH720 points. The other parameters are not yet known, but it can be assumed that the RAM is not less than 2 GB, and the camera is likely to leave old 2 megapixel front and rear 5 Mn.
Useful

Being in this topic you must comply with:Resource rulessavagemessiahzine.comand Section RulesAndroid - Devices"

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you need to add links or contact directly toQMSresponsible for the sub-moderatorAn enlightened grandfather.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(having previously studied the topic header and all materials for curators) or will contact directly the moderator responsible for the subsectionAn enlightened grandfather.

Post has been editedEnlightened grandfather - 15.07.16, 00:32
Reason for editing: Cap

Rep: (10)
Is there any info when to wait for it?

Rep: (4)
xs, I've been waiting for a long time, for about a month probably, I don’t want to take m9, I like this one more, we wait

Rep: (5)
orderedhere. today already sent. I will wait a month. Promised a cover as a gift

Post has been editedrk8rom - 17.04.13, 07:47

Rep: (0)
on those. Speckles, except for the size of the screen, is it different from m9?

rk8rom, Did you order with 3G or without a cellular module?

biggibob
It seems like the version with 3g is not yet. Although not sure.

I ordered a wifi version, without 3g

Rep: (12)
I ordered myself this. Now I have a question: judging by the pictures (pict) there is only 1GB for installing programs. Who knows how to increase this section?

heretheseThey offer 3G and 2 gigabytes of RAM, although the delivery time is 15 days.

These ones offer 3G and 2 gigabytes of RAM, although the delivery time is 15 days.

watch carefully "CPU RK3188 Quad Core Cortex A91.6Ghz "
I ordered 1.8

Posted 04/19/2013, 15:21:

I ordered myself this. Now I have a question: judging by the pictures (pict)

I do not want to upset, but also 1.6 GHz

I already know that he is 1.6 and it suits me. I'm more interested in how to change the amount of memory available for software installation (I want at least 2Gb and better all the memory)

Post has been editedlion_cat - 19.04.13, 16:21

I myself have a PiPo M8 (on RK3066). The design of the case + very high-quality screen made this tablet one of the best in 2012. The Chinese also understand this and made the most correct move of all possible - Just updated the stuffing. And the RK3188 is really faster than its predecessor.

Post has been editedVaboy - 19.04.13, 23:41

Rep: (9)
I chose between Cube and Pipo M9 - in the end I bought this one. let the battery be smaller ((but the screen from sony or lg should be fine.

on spemall appeared yesterday.

Rep: (0)
On this review:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFIFx9D7HkEAntutu 12969! What kind of result?

what do you think

http://www.rockchipfirmware.com/pipo-rockchip-firmware

Firmware for Pipo Max M8 from TNT - will it normally get on this tablet?

It definitely won't be, different processors, but I think soon there will be firmware and on it so do not worry ...

http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid=43...p;uk=1811948349

PIPO M8pro software_chinese version_20130422

Today, the new prosh came out, I think there are a lot of bugs at the beginning, but it's good that fixes

Also enrolled in the waiting,

I ordered delivery by ems, the track was sent the next day. waiting: rolleyes:
In the depths of Ali, I also found a charger with a euro plug also bought for everyone;), I don't like adapters: blush:

About 1.8 GHz, it seems to me ochepyatka, like in the specs, only 1.6

Rep: (176)
OKV2008, With cheap charges there can be a lot of problems, from overstated char-k, to incompatibility manifested, for example, in the form of phantom clicks ...

Posted 04/22/2013, 17:29:

OKV2008, 1.8 GHz is the advertising / theoretical frequency to which the processor can be overclocked. Manufacturers for more stable operation and less heating and absorption of the battery always reduce it.

I have a choice: "PIPO M9" or "PIPO M8 PRO"?
In the "PIPO M8 PRO" attract the front speakers, the design .., in the "PIPO M9" the battery capacity is larger and the screen 10 ".
What to sacrifice: autonomy or sound?

Know, tell me:
- how much% does the "PIPO M9" battery last longer than the "PIPO M8 PRO"?
- is the front sound of the "PIPO M8 PRO" better than the rear one of the "PIPO M9"?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 19/02/20, 16:43