NO.1 I9400 - Discussion

Rep: (14)
tell me how this phone works, and the most painful question - what kind of material on the screen ???
please pay attention to the fact that it is similar to the other by name, but different with him on the characteristics !!!
Here is the link to the panda -http://www.pandawill.com/no1-i9400-smart-p...ack-p72581.html

Post has been editedSergey164 - 09.04.14, 11:02

I had already booked - if you are interested, you can ask, how come, I will unsubscribe.

Rep: (1)
write of course, it will be interesting)

Rep: (-1)
Well, I come? Tomorrow I will order it! Now we'll be together happy owners of this wonderful and powerful smartphone!

Hello! has not yet come, the number 11 - the first to be ...

and where you will take?

Rep: (-1)
Panda, dear! I can not wait, would only be available!

received yesterday! cool smart! all as in the description! flash has not yet been ... but Ruth was like already)

I'm on the hot on the root.

I write with this phone. I test already 1.5 weeks, the phone is good, but there is one big problem - no 3G, or you can decide how something this problem, tell me who to date?
I know that this chip mtk6577t supports 3G.

By the way, I passed on instructions above link, phone out there like me, but the back cover is different, I have it says SAMSUNG GALAXY SIV, but under the hood S4 +. The phone Antutu scored 6790 points. He would have high-speed Internet, and would be a great phone for the money, I booked it for $ 98 in March Aliekspress.

also take more than a week, all hope is justified! where the chip is not 6577, and 6517, but all wrote about the first, it is possible to learn more in the next forum -http://forum.china-iphone.ru/no-1-s4-4-7-8...-t25154-20.html

Found out the following about his body, the chip should mtk6577t, 3G support, but the Chinese standard TD-SCDMA, and in Russia the WCDMA, now the question to experts - is it possible to programmatically TD-SCDMA to flash on WCDMA. The service menu is called * # * # 5173646633 # * # * then go into the RAT Mode and see there in any band phone works

The seller sent me today on the soap firmware utility for flashing who need to can put

Rep: (0)
Good day! In late May, sent to this unit. Everything seems fine, but decided to experiment with it, and that's put the firmware from Chinese manufacturers ... In general, I would like to restore the original firmware, but all was only a backup made rekaveri drain. When attempting to recover from it produces an error: User data did not have enough space to restore. Faced with somebody, and indeed anyone recovering from a userdata.backup?

recently I came to this phone. all cool, but ... I do not download any applications / book through google play. He writes an error and that's it. defined as the samsung gt-p6210. caches cleaned, delete accounts - a zero reaction. through the browser tried to download - I wrote that soon will load, but not uploaded. updates to the applications already installed as a mistake.

ABOUT! All inclusive - once again has done all the operations and all earned. It may be due to the convenience store itself - like upgrading it passed. Now everything is super!)

Rep: (5)
iOS share it

12 Message Look at the link - it's all there! : Happy:

somebody found a way to put this device ClockWorkMod

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 15/05/20, 8:42