> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

WD TV Remote | Turn your smartphone to the Remote Control Remote Control

Rep: (1426)
WD TV Remote
Version: 1.2.0

Last update of the program in the header:4.04.2013

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Turn your smartphone into the remote control panel.

Description:
Turn your smartphone to the WD TVВ® Live Hub в„ў, WD TVВ® or WD TV PLAY в„ў sensory remote control.
WD TV Remote в„ў allows you to control the interaction with WD TV with a virtual button or a finger movement. Just run this program on your mobile device with Android в„ў OS and immediately start controlling any WD TV Live Hub media player, WD TV Live or WD TV Play connected to the same local network.
Key Features:
• Manage your WD TV from anywhere in the house through a wireless network.
• In one touch, launch any Internet service that your WD TV is supported.
• Cancel text on the keyboard of your smartphone or tablet with Android OS
• Easily and quickly manage devices using gestures on the touchpad.
• Connect multiple mobile devices with Android OS and WD TV Remote program to conveniently play multiplayer games.
Minimum requirements:
• Mobile device with Android OS version at least 2.1
• Media player WD TV Live Hub, WD TV Live or WD TV Play
• Wireless access to the WD TV media player connected to the local network over a wireless connection or through the Ethernet port

Russian interface: Unknown

Developer: Western Digital Technologies.
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?...emote&hl=ru

Download: Version: 1.2.0
Attached filecom.wdc.wdremote.apk.(2.7 MB)

Past versions

Post has been editeddvoriki06 - 05.04.13, 14:43

Rep: (233)
All conditions are observed: Android 4.1, WD TV Live on the network, and on the same subnet, naturally. The program does not see devices. What have you not mentioned yet?

Rep: (39)
I earned. The bucket was mounted automatically.

Rep: (233)
ORTISIZ @ 04/08/2013, 07:53*
I earned. The bucket was mounted automatically.
Well, then help, pliz - share info ... I have a configuration:
Smart HTC One S, JB 4.1 Official + Root --- WiFi (IP A.B.C.101) --- Router TL-WR1043ND (IP A.B.C.2)
WD TV Live!, WDLXTV_Live 0.5.1.1 --- copper (IP A.B.C.14) --- Router TL-WR1043ND (IP A.B.C.2)

Rep: (527)
And everything went with my bang: CLAP:

Rep: (0)
And for TVs and receivers there are consoles

Rep: (22)
Or special pribrudes that turn smart to the entire home cinema manager).

Rep: (496)
Everything works perfectly.
WD TV play
Router - Trendnet TEW-652BRP
The prefix connected through the waf

Rep: (9)
Yurasovvv @ 04/10/2013, 10:15*
And for TVs and receivers there are consoles

There is. Both from the manufacturers themselves and multicolates from third-party developers ... but this is an off-topic.

Rep: (1)
It seems that this program does not work with WD TV Live and alternative firmware. I did not have WD TW Live with Alcatel Scribe HD on the same network. The firmware on the bucket was - 1.02.21-WDLXTV-Live-0.4.7.3. Put the last official - everything worked.

Rep: (6)
And for the grief there is something like a thread?

Rep: (0)
Hello everyone, I have android TV it can be managed using the phone?

Rep: (22)
Good people, let advantage what to do
I have a media player WD TV Live Hub (lying in the closet 3 years) I tried to connect to the Internet and realized that the interface for my brain is just idiotic
Something as sorted out how movies look but here's something to watch online or even from YouTube full Katorga
brakes, glitches and everything is so uncomfortable
Question: There are fresh updates for this player? And where to take them? Well, not to throw away the same technique .. how I bought a couple of times we used

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 27.01.21, 06:16