> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Injustice: Gods Among Us | [IPhone] [iPad] Superhero Fights

Rep: (54)
Injustice: Gods Among Us [+ iPad]
version: 2.7.1

Last update of the game in the header:21.12.2015

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Short description:
create a powerful team of DC superheroes and villains and get ready for battles in the game for mobile devices INJUSTICE: GODS AMONG US from NetherRealm Studios.

Description:

INJUSTICE: GODS AMONG US - a free collectible card game that allows you to create a team of characters with the tricks and abilities of your choice and fight in the 3 by 3 arena with touch control of the battle.

HUGE CHOICE OF CHARACTERS

Gather your favorite legendary DC Comics characters: Batman, Green Arrow, Cyborg, Harley Queen, Nightwing, Superman, Flash and many more. Each of these characters is presented in several versions, each with its own set of tricks and fighting style.

AMAZING GRAPHICS
Next-generation graphics on your phone or tablet. Each hero or villain is animated in his own way. Fight in Batman's Cave, Arkham Hospital and other legendary places in the DC Comics universe in full 3D.

GET LEVELS
Build your arsenal of tricks, gain strength and defeat opponents. Constantly change the team in accordance with your style of play - take the best to fight with an opponent!

TO BATTLE!
Use the touch screen of the iPhone and iPad to fight three to three opponents. Tap on the screen and swipe through it to perform combos, gain strength, use special tricks and super tricks, exactly the same as in the console version of the game.

CONNECT!
INJUSTICE: GODS AMONG US is cross-platform compatible. Unlock items in the console version of the game and use them in the mobile version, and vice versa.
Attention. You can play INJUSTICE: GODS AMONG US for free, but some items will require real money to buy.

Codes for gear

Video:
YouTube

Free on the AppStore.
iTunes Store(Free): Download

Download:
Version 2.7.1
Archive

Injustice Fans Club: Gods Among Us

Post has been editedArmgun - 18.04.17, 10:42
Reason for editing: Update version

Rep: (0)
put someone here, a prize) otherwise he doesn’t want to download

Rep: (69)
a betman style game?

Rep: (479)
manowar123 in principle, the system is exactly the same, but here it is done with fighting for fighting. While pretty monotonous. Normal punch, strong punch, super punch (with the accumulation of force) + block. Even indecently easy on the start.
Heroes have energy, which is restored over time, or bought for iap.

It would be better if some kind of high-quality platform game with a betman was done ..

Post has been editedblnGo - 04.04.13, 12:57

Rep: (1474)
The game is boring to disgrace. And someone else compares it with IB. Fruttoninzya on monotonous arenas with identical mobs. A game without a plot, without dynamics, without development. But the graphics in the game are good.

I join the requestshelkynchik put on file hosting

Rep: (54)
One hundred million credits - to unlock characters, heroes, boosters, etc.
Instruction:
Replace folder [User Applications / INJUSTICE / Documents] from the archive in the iPhone / iPad via iTools, iFunBox, DiskAid, etc.

Attached fileInjustice Gods Among Us.zip(34.61 KB)

Rep: (69)
BlnGo @ 04/04/2013, 12:57*
It would be better if some kind of high-quality platform game with a betman was done ..

preferably with a small open world as a spider-man from a feil loft))

Manowar123 @ 04/04/2013, 14:49*
preferably with a small open world like a spider-man from a fail loft)

There is The Dark Knight Rises from the same loft - an action from a 3-person with an open world

Rep: (198)
It is a pity that there are no heroes from Marvel. :( We would agree.

Rep: (14)
everything looks very stylish) and basically everything is cool for this genre, pleased with the number of characters
and combos

Rep: (98)
I will share my impressions: I really liked the game)
Despite the fact that here the IB-battle system is played just like a real fighting game, there are all super hits that are performed in a gorgeous way. The only drawback so far is that the enemies are too passive, they would be quicker and smarter to make and it would be straight 10 \ 10 (though this is only at the initial levels, then it might be more difficult). The graphics are top notch, the number of heroes is also pleasing.
It is hoped that the developers will not abandon the game, but will add new levels, MODES, and of heroes.

Rep: (194)
Skomorokhov,
I completely agree.

Rep: (89)
For me, umk3 is better and more dynamic than this

Rep: (445)
I am a fan of super heroes, the game is super and each hero has his own lotions.

Rep: (1)
What breaks down? Iap even I could not

Rep: (198)
Scirus,
Localappstore breaks perfectly. : yes2:

Rep: (22)
on 4tache the work is unstable :(

Rep: (2)
oh sorry for 4tache there is no retina in the schedule and lags (but on box 360 the game looks great

Post has been editedbink174ru - 04.04.13, 19:16

Rep: (167)
Save forInjustice: Gods Among Us !

Features:
one). The amount of money is such that your great-grandchildren have enough for a luxurious life.
2). The number of crystals to charge the heroes is such that the heroes may overdose ...
3). Purchased several cards with characters.

Download: Attached fileSave_by_ValeraProk.rar (23.18 KB)

Installation: ThroughItols (or similar program)drop the folderDocumentsalong the way:/ var / mobile / Applications / INJUSTICE

P.S. I apologize for such a gross error, but now it is fixed and the features of the save correspond to those written ...
P.P.S. Now, you could add to the header ...

Possible problems:
If you are not progressing, then:
All files along the way / var / mobile / Applications / INJUSTICE / Documents expose owner mobile !

Post has been editedValeraProk - 04.04.13, 21:00

please fill in the game itself, I don’t see the Kazakhstani eppstore, from me plus the one who floods

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/08/19, 01:44