NO.1 P7 mini Pad - Talk | Tablet 7 "

Rep: (630)
DiscussionNO.1 P7 mini Pad
Picturemini Pad, Lenovo P8
Description | DiscussionпїЅ | Purchase пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Posts off topic offtopic deleted without warning.
About fakes.
Attention, at the moment there is no confirmed information on the availability of these tablets with MTK6589 processor
How to determine the amount of RAM
Video of opening parcels from China and phishing web tablet
Fake web Lenovo P8 :(
Fake web NO.1 P8 :(

Features of the seller and photos
Android 4.2 operating system
CPUMTK6589, Cortex A7 quad core, 1.2GHz, GPU: PowerVR SGX 544MP
1GB RAM
Built-in 8GB flash memory
2G communication standards: GSM 900 / 1800MHz 3G: WCDMA 850 / 2100MHz
Number of SIM card 1 SIM card
Display size 7.0 inches
Display Type IPS screen, capacitive touch screen
Display resolution 1280 x 800 pixels, 16000K Colors
Accelerometer Sensors
Camera 2.0 Mp, autofocus and a 8.0 megapixel
WI-FI: 802.11b / g wireless internet
GPS Full satellite GPS and A-GPS
Bluetooth Yes
Video formats 1080P / AVI / MOV / MP4 / RMVB / FLV / MKV
Audio formats MP3 / WMA / WAV / APE / AAC / FLAC / OGG
Android Market Yes
Email and Browser Yes, embedded
Gravity Sensor Yes
Multi-Touch Yes (Up to 5 touches)
Youtube there are
Analog TV receiver No
Skype support Yes
Email Formats Books CHM, EPUB, UMD, WDL, DOC, XLS, PPT, TXT, PDF, HTML
3.5 mm audio output
Battery 5000 mAh
Dimensions 192.4 x 114 x 8.6 mm
Weight 320 g
Equipment
Charger 1 pc.
Headset 1 pc.
USB cable 1 pc.
Cover-book 1 pc.
A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
April 1 :) was officially introduced 7-inch smartped NO.1 P7 Mini Pad fromnew MT6589. New costs only $ 160, taking into account its capabilities, it's an incredibly low price.

The fact that the budget does not get much market tablets with support for at least a 3G connection, but here you and 3G, and GPS, and even ordinary 2G voice communication. In addition, smartped got a great platform -MT6589 quad-core processor and 2GB of RAM. Other parameters are also good 7-inch display with a resolution of 1280 x 800 pixels, 4GB ROM, camera 2 M and 8 M, and capacity battery on5000 mAh, The body thickness of only 8.5 mm!
Information, Reports
useful information, instructions for firmware installation CWM and ROOT
Wi-Fi problem is solved by replacing the firmware
Be sure to read before flashing !!!
Firmware on Yandex
sew through a cable or by setting CustomRecovery (CWM) to restore from backup
Autopsy NO.1 P7
especially for the hungry to buy this tablet !!!
feykovatosti again on this tablet
To access the engineering menu include tablet while holding the button "Volume Down"
translation of the Chinese engineer points. menu
before all changescreate a full backup and save it on your computer in the archive
В® Framaroot
В® SuperSU
В® GravityBox
В® [FRAMEWORK] Xposed
To fine tune the systemXDA-Developers Pimp My Rom
To access the engineering menu to dial the phone (iron tests, GSM setting, sound setting)
*#*#3646633#*#* Attention! You can spoil the device!
record your values ​​before making changes.
ClockworkMod recovery FAQ
MTK 65xx GPS Improvement Guide
to improve the performance of GPS (Video copy gps.conf to system \ etc)
How to properly format a 64GB Micro SDXC card for an Android smartphone that supports cards up to 32 GB
backup and restore nvram is VERY helpful
MTK firmware and brick repair instructions
Drivers, software, instructions, firmware and other photo-video on digins.ru
Drivers, software, instructions onsavagemessiahzine.com
To find a solution to your problem or assist in choosing a tablet, I suggest usingSEARCH "8389" ,
There are already several similar sources and the answer can be found in the next topic.
xPad X7
Magic Tab T89
Star H7000 +
Cube U55GT
Ainol Novo 8 Talos
HD 89
Star F5189

Post has been editedRuff - 12.08.16, 21:26

Rep: (1)
I'm already thinking to take him instead of a phone .. From A Yu Ji or AyOushn .. interesting when released?

Rep: (3)
with user-friendly site

Model NO.1 P7 mini Pad will be available April 18 for 999 yuan, or about $ 160 US, and since April 18 device should appear in the presence of resellers. Chinese manufacturer said that the sale will go to the party from 5000 vehicles.

Posted on 09/04/2013, 22:34:

fourth on Ali frishipom -http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Pre-Sale-No.../845126709.html

Rep: (14)
The first video :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmra2mAn-pU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyPsBNboilM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndCV3NvLeWI

Posted on 23/04/2013, 15:04:

So they have already appeared or current test?

WanhaKettu @ 23.04.2013, 17:22*
body "plastic" or "metal"

somewhere ran through that type of magnesium ...

found ... there it was -http://tech.china-iphone.ru/obyavlena-cena...7-mini-pad.html

There is also another ambush have called ... - Lightning connector instead of a micro USB or something like that. Here's what to do with it? ...
Requested details from the seller with Ali (http://www.aliexpress.com/item/No-1-P7-Mini-Pad-MTK6589-1-2G-Quad-Core-2GB-RAM-4GB-7inch-IPS-Android/854583560.html),she said she would have to specify its teh.spetsov. About BT, OTG, HDMI, leather case, Gorilla glass, support for memory cards. Separately, asked to translate into English a sign with teh.har kami from the manufacturer.

Post has been editedMigo123 - 23.04.13, 21:34

Rep: (14)
Would add to the cap.http://www.no-1phone.com/
Who posted anything they can you answer something? What they are silent.

Post has been editedmahran - 28.04.13, 12:59

paid for this instance (in person), the results certainly accomplish your goal,
I took it as an alternative toWexler 7t 3G

all devices are in my signature in active use me or under my supervision
so we shall assess and it is a miracle of Chinese engineers

Rep: (5)
Digins, you have specified about the operatives, just 2 Gb? The fact that the device MTK6589 with 2 Gb in nature does not exist, I went through the entire radio market Mitino and laughing everywhere, that is, it turns out that if your seller so seriously deceiving you, it really should not be cause for concern?

Posted 05/01/2013 11:29:

Mitino and in the way serious techies sit there as Tsaritsyno Azerbaijanis do not like to shoot the breeze, there is a lot more to the streets on the first day of opening

Rep: (2)
Persistently,

And yet it exists!
And not even one!

Post has been editedvelo09 - 01.05.13, 12:14

until the device in my hands, I can only expect, but yesterday "supplier" apologized, saying no to 2Gb :) and yasoglasilsya to 1Gb

Rep: (55)
Read in the internet a "chip" - ChipsetMediatheque 6589 korektno works only in memory 1GB Meanwhile with 2 gigs there are "glitches" in the company supposedly aware of this and promise to supposedly "fixed a" this problem. If this is true then how they will eliminate the "shoals" or firmware issue "upgraded chip" (new), so that the 2 Giga operatives is not good for the 6589 chipset.
Those who have even some kind infa about it?

P.S. In our plate, because the promise 2 GB .

Post has been editedWanhakettu - 02.05.13, 22:28

Legard @ 03.05.2013, 14:35*
including before the invention of the new budget processor

He alreadyEXIST !!

p.s. Still Here's a NEWS

Post has been editedWanhakettu - 04.05.13, 10:09

Wise2005 @ 5.5.2013, 16:32*
1 aluminum cover = awful / weak WIFI, 3G, GPS.
2. HDMI not.
3. SD slot no.
4. Micro USB No = OTG ???
5. 2gb RAM on the MT6589 at issue

What we have in the dry residue of 235 USD ?

Not the fact that the aluminum cover will interfere with the reception and wi fi gps

Rep: (0)
Suvar_ufa @ 05.05.2013, 19:34*
Not the fact that the aluminum cover will interfere with the reception and wi fi gps

IMHO fact - physics.

Wise2005 @ 5.5.2013, 21:16*
IMHO fact - physics.

it depends on where the GPS-antenna sticker, if a plastic or glass, Touch Screen, it will be great to catch

antenki about my devaysakh
Texet-9737 GSM
This shit backdrop of metal, but communication problems imho in designing, manufacturing

That's kind of the "right" GPS antenna at Wexler 7t
Wexler 7t Photo
and satellites catches worse than Samsung P3100 (5100)

or herecompletion of the GPS antennafor my phone

WanhaKettu @ 05.05.2013, 19:57*
now doubt, I look in the direction of Ramos X10Pro. The same only more novy chip

Something looked characteristics - like something is not right at all. Tandem ATM7029 + Vivante GC1000, 1gb memory, without blyupupa / gps / 3g, battery 4k max ... or do you not mean?

Of adequate replacement sabzh see while only frilander tukon 2 (glimpsed here on the last page), it really is much weaker.
Poryvshih Ali found another interesting novelty, the device is called DK F7 -http://www.aliexpress.com/item/2013-years-.../805772018.html. Well looks very similar to the subject, the truth of information on it that is not able to find any. And Waybill confused somehow (especially 512 frames: rofl:).
Yet appeared on the horizon Ainol Novo 8 Talos -Ainol Novo8 Talos. Ali is already pre-orders, 8 inches, upsetting truth only 1 GB of frame, but as an option - too bad.

I decided, by the way go to their forum (no.1 phone), poridat that the Chinese themselves wrote about the device. To Reed - need eV. How not to try - unable to login through the Google release a translator, so I had to merge Chrome and through it have to crawl on the forum, get a more or less adequate translation into Inglish (in Russian it is better not to switch - even the fear). As I understood from the threads of many Chinese still not received their tablets, many did refand.

As one body, it started up the Old (true or not without concepts), saying that in the first game (it was 5000 pieces of tablets) Tablets with 2GB frame were actually with 1GB ram, even more so - percent there 6589 was drawn, but in actually there was altogether 6577, with the results as evidence photos. Link to the, uh, here's an overview (. Translation into English: lang already once installed) -http://translate.google.by/translate?sl=au...om/p/2298746975
To this (as I understand) responded to the company itself, creating a separate thread, which described their attitude in this circumstance (short - Tipo this basement P7, not of our doing, we have all that is written online - buy only in our shop, for the rest of the place of sale, we are not responsible). Link -http://i47.fastpic.ru/big/2013/0505/c1/23f...3800a2e27c1.jpg
A little later on the forum I found a thread created by another owner of this device, which he briefly ran through this most exciting items (2GB ram and 6589), and is all ok. Link to review here (screenshot, as it is necessary to view regitsya) -http://i46.fastpic.ru/big/2013/0505/28/fa9...7f030f14f28.jpg

Karoche the Chinese there is a local drama, and we are here to reflect eternal: rofl:

By the way another small obzorchik devaysa here -http://translate.google.by/translate?hl=ru...%2F3260437.htmlThere's about viewing angles, camera and so on.

Post has been editedOtaki - 05.05.13, 22:52

2 Otaki
Thank you for the review directly from China.
Judging from the survey 3g antenna, that pleases, covered with the same plastic bezel, not metal.
A photo

But their komenty alarming.
Write about a fake with battery (2000mAch) percent (MTK8377), 1GB of ram ...
But Drut writing that the price of 999 yuanney this argument, and covers all the flaws.

Post has been editedWise2005 - 05.05.13, 22:51

2Wise2005

Well, there are two versions of events - either the company itself vtihorya nakosyachila with the substitution of 6589 ->6577, a lower ACCUM etc. (Which, I believe, pointless), or as an option with a basement P7, which is riveted on the basis of 6577, put fake batteries on swings 5000 (which turned out to be 2000), and the like, which showed one of the owners of the basement on the link . Probably it (as well as others who have not had time to buy a tablet from the first batch (of 5 thousand units) decided to try his luck in the third-party stores here that he ran into the basement: D

So I think the reason has to wait until the same in the company of-store button will become active for ordering devaysa, well, when Ali tightened too large to sell and will sell a subject (say tezhe Eternaly and Uguds familiar with the shares togetho.ru). So far, there is trade P7 unclear who is also the risk to get into the possession of the basement P7.

Otaki,
Otaki @ 05.05.2013, 22:02*
Something looked characteristics - like something is not right at all. Tandem ATM7029 + Vivante GC1000, 1gb memory, without blyupupa / gps / 3g, battery 4k max.

Otaki @ 05.05.2013, 22:02*
or do you not mean?

I've been so meantTHE TABLETNamely 4-core chipMediaTek MT8389 a graphics accelerator PowerVR SGX 544 , 7.85 -inch screen with a resolution of 1024 by 680 pixel RAM volume 1 GB , 8 GB or 16 GB flash memory, as well as cameras to 2 Mp and 5 Mp . As for the battery, its capacity is 4000 mAh .
which in addition to Wi-Fi, Bluetooth also supportsGPS and 3G .

Post has been editedWanhakettu - 06.05.13, 20:35

Rep: (1)

Top has a plastic insert for bluetooth, wi-fi 3g

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 17/07/20, 19:38