> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Windows Mobile - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

HTC Prophet - Help, with unsuccessful firmware | Qtek S200, i-mate JAMin, Dopod 818 Pro

Rep: (35)
In order not to clutter up topics with discussions about firmware, I propose asking all questions here.

If you have a problem while flashing:

1. Do not panic.
2. Do not panic.
3. Download NVID firmware
4. Disconnect the device from the USB cable.
5. Hold the "Camera" button and press the Reset button with the stylus
6. Connect the device to USB
7. Run the NVID firmware
8. Wait for the firmware to finish.

May change your IPL / SPL
iFolder, iFolder, myFolder, rapidshare.ru, filefactory.com, ftp.xda-developers.com

NVID that does not change IPL / SPL
http://www.rapidshare.ru/250066
http://ifolder.ru/1713640

If the firmware stops at 95%

There is another firmware option:

Flash 734
Make a hard cut and wait for the appearance of WelcomScreen (blue screen with a greeting - before screen calibration)
Connect to the animal to the computer and go to ActiveSync as a "guest"
Run the flasher of the firmware you want to install. Must get up completely.

If it also stops at 95%, then as I wrote aboveSilver_ghost , flash any splash (the beast will enter the boot itself) and the beast should start.

P.S. Why the firmware reaches 95% and gives an error.
Thus, manufacturers are trying to make sure that they do not install firmware from other devices.
After 95%, splash is flashed, and if the previous one does not match your firmware, then the device freezes in the boot. Therefore, another way is to flash the first splash of the firmware you want to install, then sew the firmware itself.
How to pull a splash readhere .
How to make a splashHereorhere.

splash from Silver_Ghost.
http://webfile.ru/1413950

One of the most stable WM5 (735), which does not change the IPL / SPL on the device.
Can be used as NVID:
_ttp: //www.savefile.com/files/634980

Rep: (1)
Josss ,
Well done !!!!

Such a question, how to prepare your phone for flashing? clicking on which buttons?
In order to already run the exe and sew it (I did not find a very detailed FAO on this)?

romansan ,
you will not believe - any :)
Each firmware has a utility that puts the device in the desired mode.
Before flashing it is only advisable to remove the device from ActiveSink in order to steal into ActiveSink in the "Guest" mode.

Rep: (80)
Josss ,
Well done people that created this topic. This is exactly what you need (HTC Prophet Crossbow Rom is not rubber).

Rep: (1)
Josss ,

downloaded NVID without SPL
where to get ? 735th (not SHIP !!!!) :(

Installation method? - run exe NVID, then immediately install the 735th or reboot the device?

For everyone who "ditched" their device, a couple of my tips (I went through this myself):
1-If you constantly have clouds hanging and the system doesn’t start up, XP doesn’t help either, then you shouldn’t panic, you just need to enter your device into the bootloader (in other words, the "mattress") by pressing the "camera" button and holding it to create the CP until the window with ipl / spl appears and connect the ego to the computer, the inscription "USB" should appear at the bottom. Next shake NVid firmware.
2-If you were sewing and the computer suddenly restarted, was cut down, the cord from the PC was disconnected :), then the flasher must be re-entered, then enter the beast in the bootloader ... (see paragraph above). : victory:

Rep: (0)
Guys help Plise decided 02 xda neo to reflash wm6, but something happened shorter with the firmware, now only clouds with qtek inscription are shorter. the computer does not find it through Aktive synk, tried to do what is written above does not help when installing this RUU_Prophet_220734_2207114_024721_NVID-writes that the device is not connected. What to do???

Marafon , before loading NVID, did you load the body into the bootloader? Then connected the lace?
romansan ,
http://www.savefile.com/files/634980- here is the 735th
On these firmwares, your device will reboot, boot, etc. :)
From you it will be necessary - to tap on the screen, calibrate it, etc.
In short, the standard procedure after XP
After FULLY finished with NVID, i.e. for example, did SR instead of installing ExtRoma, start to put the 735th

The body did not load into the bootloader and the cord was connected. (CP means reboot?)

From you it will be necessary - to tap on the screen, calibrate it, etc.
In short, the standard procedure after XP - can I talk about this in more detail? I'm still a teapot :(

Before flashing, the battery must be charged more than 50%, for extreme users at least 20% ... =))

Marafon , do what is written in the header, starting with step 4, i.e. disconnect the device from USB, etc.

Rep: (12)
I think to reflash with bm6, again on bm5 (i-mate jamin g3).
To do this, you first need to install NVID, then firmware vm5 ???

Post has been editedOdeann - 03.07.07, 12:55

RedDeviL19 , Yes.
Downgrade from WM6 to WM5 via NVID

RedDeviL19 ,

Yes, the standard procedure is the same as with wm6 firmware, then fill in 734_NVid, then when the screen displays the calibration window, you start to fill in the one you want to install.

I can’t flash with NVID because the computer does not find xda did everything as it is written disconnected, did reboot but connected
without useful

He seems to find it, the computer says "the device is ready for use, but when I start NVID it says that it is not connected, check the cable, etc.

Rep: (249)
romansan catch the archiver. :)

Attached files

Attached fileR_keybo_rd.zip(476.55 KB)

Marafon try to put the last speaker - 4.5
romansan ,
old can be returned.
How - see the topic about ExtRom for our animal.
There, it seems, even frog laid out the full ExtRom from O2

AC - 4.5 and what is it?

AktivSink version 4.5

Same

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/12/19, 16:10