Discussionsamsung HomeSync
Media player
Discussion пїЅ
Specifications
Processor 1.7GHz Dual Core
Memory 1GB DDR3 + 8GB eMMC
Hard Drive 1TB
Gigabit Ethernet wired network
Wireless network WiFi 802.11 b / g / n 2.4GHz & a / n 5GHz HT40 2x2 MIMO Channel Bonding
bluetooth V4.0
USB ports Two USB 3.0 + Micro USB (11pin mUSB)
HDMI1.4 outputs, Optical Audio
Support for H.264 video codec, H.263, MPEG4, VC-1, Sorenson Spark, WMV7 / 8, MP43, VP8, DivX
Codec support audio MP3, AAC LC / AAC + / eAAC +, WMA 9std / 10pro / Lossless, FLAC, Vorbis, AMR-NB / WB, Wav, Mid, AC-3
DRM HDCP 1.3 / 2.1, Playready, Widevide, Trustzone
A photo
Attached Image

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedcherva70 - 07.11.15, 22:32

Rep: (7)
duckes84 @ 23.12.2013, 17:34*
Found in more video tab free videos, the video window opens, and then closes. Potestit on its s4 - the same nonsense.

Of all the videos run a couple. I think the point is that this is not the actual version. and NBA Game Time 2013-2014 ank you do not?

Rep: (159)
Unplug from Market, lay out, thank you!

dwane3 @ 23.12.2013, 19:17*
Unplug from Market, lay out, thank you!

I asked already lay, downloaded, but this is the case. it is only in portrait version ... and ... that the phone, which is a tablet. Video turns without problems, but only in the portrait, it looks ridiculous. It is interesting and there is a version for the tablet? and everything is working.

Rep: (2159)
Good, honestReview by SamMobile

KoT @ 24.12.2013, 11:07*
Good, honest Review from SamMobile

All would be well if it were not able to download any apk, including YouTube and quietly watch.
On the console • Start - torrents, strong dc (gadget dc), and many of the things that I wanted to have.
Indeed kutsy market does not fully functional, but finished right programs is quite real.

Rep: (9)
Friends, check whether your Pribluda this Torrent TV?
Need to installTorrent stream controllerAnd run any channel.

Thank you in advance!

Rep: (0)

KoT @ 24.12.2013, 10:07*
Good, honest Review from SamMobile

Prompt The name of a program that would operate as Samsung HomeSync, that on the tablet screen is shown HomeSync

Vstar1 @ 26.12.2013, 00:24*
Prompt The name of a program that would operate as Samsung HomeSync, that on the tablet screen is shown HomeSync

Homesync

maxkamis @ 25.12.2013, 14:53*
Friends, check whether your Pribluda this Torrent TV?
You need to install Torrent Stream Controller, and run any channel.

Thank you in advance!

Oh what a cool thing, really thank you! (+ Fall in Karma).
In the case - all works on the 5 +

duckes84 @ 26.12.2013, 07:39*
Quote (Vstar1 @ 26.12.2013, 00:24)

Homesync

I have a Samsung tablet 5110 (android 4.2.2) in HomeSync only cursor control joystick to the media player, and there is no display screen. The video shows how a person off HomeSync and launches the phone app with a green icon appears on the screen and the picture from the player.

Vstar1 @ 26.12.2013, 20:40*
I have a Samsung tablet 5110 (android 4.2.2) in HomeSync only cursor control joystick to the media player, and there is no display screen. The video shows how a person off HomeSync and launches the phone app with a green icon appears on the screen and the picture from the player.

Gllavny question is, in what is the phone launches the people.
I (as I wrote above) is the note 10.1 it has the same user interface of like you.
as I understand it, for the total control you need or note 3 or S4. (Devices support screen mirroring)

duckes84 @ 21.12.2013, 11:21*
Divays bought this, so if you have questions - contact.

I do not understand the procedure of downloading files from the PC to the HS. As I understand it, only two options, through the browser in Samsung Link, or USB drive. Question, and if the PC is connected by usb I can freely shed on the HS every content?
Also on the folders, I get there all in one pile (which upset), or folder still can create? Let us share the same movies to documentaries and art in different folders. Not?
Will arise if it ES conductor and whether it is possible in any other androyd device output label on a folder thus to organize the content as a time HS itself it may not.

What did not work ... quote (
So, with regard to pour from the big blind on HS: I can not boast of great achievements, the USB flash drive 32 GB not read, hard to 1TB not read. At this point I calmed down, and was just generit content directly on it. it is likely the other will read the flash drive (I unsubscribe separately). As far as connectivity of the BB to the HS usb, then I was plagued by vague doubts that will not work, but poeksperementiruyte at leisure.
About folders:
There is the usual android, all folders as needed. In the gallery of pictures by folder, too, do not worry.
Just splash screen is a big widget all the videos and photos in a pile. As you can imagine - it should not be probemy;)
You can put ES conductor with all the functionality for android. The only thing - have to download it from the websitesavagemessiahzine.com.

uckes84 thank you very much !!!
duckes84 @ 29.12.2013, 12:34*
About folders: There is the usual android, all folders as needed. In the gallery of pictures by folder, too, not perezhivayte.Prosto splash screen is a big widget all the videos and photos in a pile. As you can imagine - it should not be probemy;)

This is good, right refreshed !!! )))

About usb would be very grateful if you check if HS is defined as a normal device, such as phones and tablets, and can be poured on him as a normal disk, then I will take this product). Just online samosa I saw in the characteristics of what is written
- 1 x micro USB for PC connection.
This message gave me hope that USB can be disposed of on the HS as an external drive. I have a PC with a TV stand next to me and it is an ideal option would be to drain a movie, etc.

Post has been editedcookelma - 29.12.13, 11:55

Asked the tech support over the HS connection to a PC via usb, they thought 5 minutes, something figured out and finally said that the HS does not support connecting to a PC.
But here the question is how to understand page 23 of the manual, where black and white
Connecting a multimedia device
1 Connect the device to the computer via microUSB cable.
2 Open the folder "My Computer" and double-click the name of the device.
3 Transfer files between your device and your computer.
4 Disconnect the cable from the microUSB device.
• Do not remove the microUSB cable from the device during the file transfer time: It can
cause data loss and damage.
• Do not disconnect the device from the computer when the computer plays
stored on the device file: First, stop playback, and then
disconnect device.
• Some computers can recognize the device if it is connected to
USB hub. Therefore, the device must be connected directly to the port
USB computer.

instruction
http://downloadcenter.samsung.com/content/UM/201310/20131013135040932/GT-B9150_UM_Open_Jellybean_Rus_D02_130925.pdf

I checked. It is connected to the BB as a clock.
All wonderfully copied in both directions, via a cable.
For the tip - thank you.

Just check out the other flash drive - connected without any problems.

Class !!! What the doctor ordered! Thanks for checking, very helpful !!!

p / s
Support their "taxis")))

Post has been editedcookelma - 29.12.13, 18:22

cookelma @ 29.12.2013, 19:21*
Support their "taxis")))

Oh yeah... )))

interesting ... I have HTC ONE SV with the NFC will connect ...?<_<
I'll go tomorrow in a thread will break and boutiques gnusmusovsky dokanali managerov questions ..)))

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 13/04/20, 20:01