Discussionsamsung HomeSync
Media player
Discussion пїЅ
Specifications
Processor 1.7GHz Dual Core
Memory 1GB DDR3 + 8GB eMMC
Hard Drive 1TB
Gigabit Ethernet wired network
Wireless network WiFi 802.11 b / g / n 2.4GHz & a / n 5GHz HT40 2x2 MIMO Channel Bonding
bluetooth V4.0
USB ports Two USB 3.0 + Micro USB (11pin mUSB)
HDMI1.4 outputs, Optical Audio
Support for H.264 video codec, H.263, MPEG4, VC-1, Sorenson Spark, WMV7 / 8, MP43, VP8, DivX
Codec support audio MP3, AAC LC / AAC + / eAAC +, WMA 9std / 10pro / Lossless, FLAC, Vorbis, AMR-NB / WB, Wav, Mid, AC-3
DRM HDCP 1.3 / 2.1, Playready, Widevide, Trustzone
A photo
Attached Image

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedcherva70 - 07.11.15, 22:32

Rep: (2)
2 DEN_KR : A great application and works fine. I tried to 720p, losing a very good FPS. everything is super!

downloaded arc iptv and mx player, applications have become without problems aypitivi works with a bang!

I take that back, homesync'om very satisfied! :)

at least what I wanted from him - performs as it should.

Rep: (297)
Lay out a program for android Samsung HomeSync, for dr.firm want to try Google does not.
As with the duplication of games on the screen at the time the TV has a delay?
Try a program that does not put a Market supply with Samsungovskogo "Samsung Apps" (analogue of Google) may stand with him? Try-unsubscribe.

Post has been editedapatitych - 01.12.13, 19:56
Reason for editing: addition

Rep: (1)
Applications are not put to any supermarkets. It seems to me, judging by the fact that the wording should youtube google tv, this prefix is ​​recognized at supermarkets like google tv, so applications are not available. Even chrome forcibly installed does not work.

Rep: (11)
And what is there to wonder? putBuild prop editorand see how it is recognized in the Market.
When you see Ruth at it, change it, and it will be placed.
Here onXDApytatsya a couple of people to do something.

Post has been editedvint99 - 05.12.13, 17:49

Rep: (0)
1GB of RAM is not enough?

Rep: (7)
There is 2 GB.
In general, it would be nice drank subject to the normal level.
Divays bought this, so if you have questions - contact.

Rep: (4241)
duckes84
TV and smart TV should be?
I have a simple samsung

There is no need to ..
I have a 42 inch plasma 5-year-old.
We can say TV has found a new life.

Posted on 12/22/2013, 10:38

What really need is a note3 or Galaxy 4 phones
Since most fun fishok Management and games only work with them.

For fun, the Note 10.1 tablet is connected, from the control mode only touchpad.

As for the programs, really convenience store can be put not all (although the same dead triger 2 rose to cheers), butsavagemessiahzine.comWe stand up and run all the programs that I would like to install.

duckes84 @ 22.12.2013, 11:38*
What really need is a note3 or Galaxy 4 phones

from my Sams only Samsung GT-P7300 Galaxy Tab 8.9 and Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
and that other brands do not work?
and question-wire connection to the TV?

Check - if there is an opportunity to download a program to your tablet with the convenience store homesync.
For example, on my 7.7 with Samsung ics finds.

I connect to the TV via hdmi.

here
Attached Image

Sams 2 and 7.0 explay: rofl:

Rep: (144)
If not scrap a look how this works progra, video image size on the screen and so on ..https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nbaimd.gametime.nba2011&hl=ru

Post has been editeddwane3 - 22.12.13, 15:58

dwane3 @ 22.12.2013, 16:58*
If not scrap a look how this works progra, video image size on the screen and so on ..https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nbaimd.gametime.nba2011&hl=ru

I'll see now.

By the way, anyone interested - to put probyval program NTV Plus our football and the Champions League. It rose and run fine, but the icon with the video does not start. What is the reason - I do not know. Partially solved the problem of running these programs on the phone with a screen mirror mode. All came worthy only phone on the charging must be kept;)

papasha55 @ 22.12.2013, 13:51*
Sams 7.0 and 2 explay

Veselukha;)

Posted on 12/22/2013, 21:04:

dwane3 @ 22.12.2013, 16:58*

With convenience store could not be determined, it is taken from the site. all fell to run and opened it right, but when I try to watch the game asks logged in or to pay money. If you have a username, you can check whether the shows. Buy do not plan to;)

Tab at the top of games, you press tab videos in there, it's free, you can play anything, is the video?

dwane3 @ 23.12.2013, 09:51*
Tab at the top of games, you press tab videos in there, it's free, you can play anything, is the video?

I have a tab there is probably an older version. You can link or a link to the actual reset?

Well, at least some links are on the tabs video? To play a video?

Rep: (2111)
Since Ios does not in any way work is Synchro? In SGN3 me but, damn it, the remaining bits of family members

dwane3 @ 23.12.2013, 13:18*
Well, at least some links are on the tabs video? To play a video?

Found in more video tab free videos, the video window opens, and then closes. Potestit on its s4 - the same nonsense.

Posted on 12/23/2013, 16:34:

KoT @ 23.12.2013, 13:23*
Since Ios does not in any way work is Synchro? In SGN3 me but, damn it, the remaining bits of family members

With ayos think in any way.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 17/10/19, 8:24