> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

QUMO Quest 570 - Discussion | Smartphone, 5.7 "

Rep: (392)
DiscussionQUMO Quest 570
PictureQUMO Quest 570
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
Feedback from our users
Firmware
useful links

Being in this topic you must comply with:Resource rulessavagemessiahzine.comand Section RulesAndroid - Devices"

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you need to add links or contact the moderator responsible for the subsection directly.NikCher
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(having previously studied the topic header and all materials for curators) or will contact directly the moderator responsible for the subsectionNikCher

Post has been editedNikCher - 04.10.16, 06:05
Reason for editing: Lewa 5.1 photo caller to full screen

Rep: (1131)
M
Moving toOther brands

Rep: (7)
unsubscribe please owners Screen his glass, or plastic? really really do not want to mold the film and even more so to carry it in the boot

Rep: (3)
It seems that the plastic film has nakleena.v komlekte case is ... the second day yuzayu.poka all ustraivaet..stoit try rutanut

Rep: (2)
On heavy games, check, please, and then I want to buy a kid!

But Happiness was so close) analogues will wait for stronger

Lord, and somebody Ruth tried to get it?

Rep: (18)
I want to buy myself such a apparatik. SamsГё overpay for the brand is no desire. However, the railway network are very few reviews and comments on this unit, even though the device is not vechra entered the market. Who owns / owned, who have experience?

ChionBK @ 31.03.2013, 16:16*
It seems that the plastic film has nakleena.v komlekte case is ... the second day yuzayu.poka all ustraivaet..stoit try rutanut

Can be a small obzorchik from you as the owner - well, there is a system camera, usability, screen, etc. standard, plizzz)

132435465 @ 02.04.2013, 03:01 *
But Happiness was so close) analogues will wait for stronger

Like alyumishki? What for?

Yes, one more thing - as I understand it, Qumo, Zopo, Hero - are one unit (of the same name model). I look, ZOPO 950 one to one Qumo quest 570, and stands on the 1500R cheaper. Where the catch (except nablagozvuchnogo name)?

Post has been editedDenis_63 - 08.04.13, 15:17

Rep: (14)
3200 battery have 950 - less.
Take a week, everything is OK. -One camera there. Navigation - excellent: on SitiGid to Helsinki and back to St. Petersburg - without problems. Cover-cap complete with a plastic screen solves the problem. As a phone - volume reserve there, you can hear perfectly. Video 1080 - ok, no brakes, battery lasts for 2-3 days. Willfully - will be longer :)

Post has been editeddimdimych72 - 08.04.13, 21:32

When buying the film was poorly glued-litter just beneath it was immediately ripped screen like glass. And in pdf manual that is written in the phone is also a glass-screen

compared with zopo except battery still Processor 1200 against 1000. The change of course, but still. but that for me is no small matter, is the fact that qumo touch button system, and they are not zopo respectively eats part of the screen. photos by the way the Internet is different, then three, then four buttons. in fact, they were four

Post has been edited132435465 - 09.04.13, 06:50

Rep: (18)
dimdimych72

Well, thank you! I will take Qumo: thank_you:

Incidentally, in 5500 he issued antutu who both gives? Because it seems that the interface slows down, or it is because of the high resolution

I immediately blew Yandex, I also thought that he somehow tugovato works and put MIUI home launcher. no brakes

ChionBK, 132435465, dimdimych72, I offer to write reviews, to further add to their cap. :)

Rep: (1)
Hello.
Tell me, as far as the battery if you listen to music without turning off it? A day enough?

DoKeRaToR What about the day certainly did not know, but I think 7-8 hours of live ..nu it on from the bulldozer, as they say, for me as the battery is very tenacious ... such a question, somebody tried it rutovat? I can not do it like firewood and stood MTKdroidTul defines it but rutit in any does not want to ..

This is already waiting for craftsmen on xda nothing yet on this model?

Rep: (14)
Mini obzorchEg.
Screen: IPS ... but it is better. And on color reproduction and viewing angles. but HD 5.7 inch clear they rule for navigation, browsing and reading. Cover-cap complete solves the problem of the protection.
The processor and video system: lack vidyahu 1080, in the difficult games do not play, but the birds are flying smoothly.
Memory is not a lot: Gig single-valued good.
Navigation - excellent: on SitiGid to Helsinki and back to Peter. Without charging enough for 3.5 hours ...
WiFi-module: beautiful, home, office, kafeshnuyu podhatil easily worked without a glitch.
Communication: I hear and hear me clearly, without distortion. of the volume the stock has.
Support for two SIM-cards: one on Skype, and no, the second for calls and SMS. flawlessly.
Dynamics and vibration: sound good and loud enough. vibro medium, but calls are not missed.
Headphone jack: 3.5 mm only for audiobooks and mp3. "Audio path", alas, are not the most advanced. (However, the rumor I have "spoiled" cowon C2 + losless + audio fisher cosonance). complete "ears" - r burner.
Camera: 8 megapixels is very conditional ... is very conditional. As a pro photographer, I can say that is not ice, but dokumentik sfotkat or there syuzhetik nemudryaschy day in general, then you can.
Battery: 3200 + ... Another in retro fit kits. One is enough for me for 3-4 days - vayfay 1.5 hours, the same conversations, 3-5 photos.

Conclusion: excellent equipment, price, screen, fully satisfy me. I bought as a substitute for the navigator, tablet and chitalke.
Well, he is big and comfortable. Definitely I recommend to buy. :)

White bought yesterday, his wife (until the test a couple of days, marriage vyevlyayu). It turned out exactly 9300r. She was not at all interested in these new androyd smarts, but when I select myself, I saw in the store NOTE II, fell in love, size very much, although most Nokia E71 White. Family budget does not allow even take gray or b / y in 16-19t.r. And stupid for 1 piece of green to take when there is a Chinese counterparts for a little money and a perfectly acceptable quality (IMHO of course).

Big, beautiful, very attracts colleagues look for work (many of the same want, when they learned the price). The build quality on the 5-, emblem pasted QUMO not very good, but it is possible to finish the glue)) No backlash, squeak. The cover is very difficult to remove, but certainly nothing will disappear and it looks like a sleek monolith)) Plastic although glossy, but nothing slips. Physical buttons are conveniently located. Design super. The film adhered well, without bubbles. Screen knife tried to scratch, did not work. The screen quality is certainly not Super Amoled, in the Note 2, but for budget very well. In general, IPS as my Philips w732 and Wexler 7t. Flashes on dead pixels or not, as in my unfortunate Veksler. Backlight enough with a large margin. I really liked the sound of the speakers is very loud, the call can not be missed. Music and movies you can watch on the street and everything is well heard. Communications with wi-fi, sinizubom no problem catching as well as in my apparatus. GPS catches like normal course without Internet connection. In this regard, a copy of Philips 732, but I strongly do not test, because to do so in the car Wexler 7t. Vibration is very weak, but it somehow is not critical for us. Very bright touch-sensitive buttons, too much, so it's not very nice looks (shines on the body), many do not like it - you need to get used to, but in the dark is not exactly promahnotes. Camera: 12MP phone gives quality to me was enough. The flash is very bright, the room lit up at night on 23kv2 completely. Video is much better than the camera down. Autofocus like handles. GSM networks work at the standard level. I clearly hear me too, no noise or echo. Standard work with 2 SIM cards Motif and MTS. there was no hang-ups. Battery. I liked it very much. Today 7am of charge up to 100% and still 100% when calling 4 minutes and 5 minutes work screen. Yesterday at 51% charge over 3 hours of the screen, and the same switched wafer, blyupupu, gps, 15 minutes of operation with a camera, antutu tests conversation 32 minutes and installing programs and games (5 birds minutes for the test) bolovstvo with Flash For - all it ate 35% of the battery. Fine. The batteries should last for 4-6 hours watching movies. I am sure that the real capacity of the battery. It is the size of my Phillips, and I used to think there is a huge battery. Antutu 5600, the results of the low because of 2D and 3D graphics, all the same video card 5 years ago can not cope with HDReady resolution. The birdies at the initial braking level like no, but I think that would be a serious level, you will be braking. Deat Triger or GTA bet no sense. Even if it will not be big brakes, friezes will happen. Shelah interface works without brakes, flipping everything smoothly. alarm cap in English, although the settings in Russian) Phone Setup menu I did not like their huge colored icons and fonts. Even when this menu flipping, somehow small letters twitch and is only in this menu ... Sorry no updates over the air, and I think it will not. Released once and see how the market will react, and maybe do a better initial product. 1,0Ggts processor, rather than 1.2. Commercials VKontakte and ofsayte said about 1.2 !!! For such I generally dismissed all marketers. Although the course is unlikely to 6577T made this smart even faster in games, because there is still work only the GPU. Cover almost not needed, it is made out of a cardboard-zam.kozhi. Tightly is not adjacent to the screen and is not very convenient to use the phone, as you have to book to bend. Better find some cover-toe, but still a trifle, but it's nice that such good equipment.

It is a pity, even to give to his wife, he really liked me, I think to take more of the same or wait, when the city will be at dealers in the presence of 4-core or spade like ZOPO Jiayu.

Post has been editedDemonBleak66 - 11.04.13, 12:26

DemonBleak66 and dimdimych72 many thanks for the feedback! Could you lay out the benchmark results?

Colleagues, USB OTG on this thing there?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 08/07/20, 7:21