> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Guitar songs | list of Russian songs with chords

Rep: (614)
Guitar songs
Version: 7.1.15

Last update of the program in the header:30.04.2019

Attached Image

Screenshots:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
List of Russian songs with chords.

Description:
In my opinion, this is the best songbook with chords of its kind. In general, the application is very useful: you can change the tone of the song, there is no advertising, you can download songs yourself? and most importantly, no internet connection is required.

Russian interface: Yes

Google Play: https: //play.google.co…subprogram.guitarsongs

Download:
Version: 7.1.15 rus Message в„–361, author of subprogram

Past versions
Version: 7.1.11rus Message No. 350, author of subprogram
Version: 6.4.4 (2.3+) Songs with a guitar (Post subprogram # 53232887)
Version: 7.0.7rus Songs with a guitar (Post lom503 # 77253598)
v6.7.9fSongs with a guitar (Fasting subprogram # 68422654)
Version: 6.7.9a Songs with a guitar (Fasting subprogram # 66621724)
Version: 6.7.7 Songs with a guitar (Fasting subprogram # 65266206)
version: 6.7.4 Songs with a guitar (Fasting subprogram # 63937915)
version: 6.7 Songs with a guitar (Fasting subprogram # 62475713)
Version: 6.6.5 Songs with a guitar (Fasting subprogram # 59117564)
version: 6.6.2 Songs with a guitar (Fasting subprogram # 57719713)
Version: 6.5.3 Songs with a guitar (Fasting subprogram # 56893873)
version: 6.4.4 Songs with a guitar (Post drony2005 # 53236281)
Version: 6.4.2 Songs with a guitar (Post drony2005 # 53210302)
version: 6.4 Songs with a guitar (Post drony2005 # 52977465)
Version: 6.3.2 Songs with a guitar (Fasting subprogram # 51871041)
Version: 6.3.1 Songs with a guitar (Fasting subprogram # 51773995)
Version: 6.2.5 Songs with a guitar (Post drony2005 # 51247627)
Version: 6.2.1 Songs with a guitar (Post subprogram # 50727900)
Version: 6.2 Songs with a guitar (Post drony2005 # 50527828)
Version: 6.1.1 Songs with a guitar (Post drony2005 # 50340592)
Version: 5.4.0 beta Songs with a guitar (Fasting subprogram # 47307578)
version: 5.0 Songs with a guitar (Post subprogram # 43037775)
Version: 4.2.1 Songs with a guitar (Fasting subprogram # 41923506)
version: 2.6 //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/d...uitarSongsFree_2.6.apk
version: 2.5 //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/d...uitarSongsFree_2.5.apk
Version: 2.2.7 Songs with a guitar (Post # 30104808)
version: 0.4 Attached filepesni_pod_gitaru (1) .apk (1009.47 KB)

In the subject there is a developer. Please refrain from Varese.

Post has been editedqq1978 - 30.04.19, 14:29

Rep: (15)
Thank you guys, the program is necessary, sometimes you sit like that with your friends and think about playing and climbing in the internet, but everything is at hand))

write what songs you would like to see in the program, I want to make a new version with an extended repertoire and other minor changes

Rep: (4)
The program is super, add more courtyard songs, an epidemic, quiche, aria, can anything from the 80-90s, Nikolsky, spleen waiting for new songs

Rep: (30)
Cinema, Ddt, tea, siskin, Zemfira, Lube, Ocean Elsa, 5nitsa, M. Burmako, folk table, Merman, the more the better. If there is, give links to good sites with chords. And guys, do not be shy, we post our txt with songs.

Rep: (0)
Andreking @ 8.4.2013, 16:50*
Cinema, Ddt, tea, siskin, Zemfira, Lube, Ocean Elsa, 5nitsa, M. Burmako, folk table, Merman, the more the better. If there is, give links to good sites with chords. And guys, do not be shy, we post our txt with songs.

amdm.ru

amdm.ru

There only, mp3 and tabs for gtp, namely chords are very few, so lay out your txt shirts

Rep: (1)
There only, mp3 and tabs for gtp, namely chords are very few, so lay out your txt shirts

MEGA RESPECT AUTHOR! )
Download to health and add to the program))
http://yadi.sk/d/uBFiudjR4M8Tu- here is a selection. Chords all match the original key
http://yadi.sk/d/rEqODoqw4M8Tc- a lot of txt if something is wise with the encoding, then notepad ++ to help)

Once I tested many sites a long time ago. And I realized that one of the best sites -http://www.muzland.rubecause - by default, the song opens with chords in its own key, + there is a transpose + immediately the designation of chords. On their website it is written that each song is specially selected, some are selected for money. This is very similar to the truth.

The author, this wonderful program. For the above reasons, I personally, and I think many others would be pleased if you took the chords with muzland.ru. And there is such a thing there - the list of songs by popularity, i.e. there is actually a picture already visible, which songs the people are looking for.

Songs Rating -http://www.muzland.ru/songs.html?auth=top20&song=all

By the way, in terms of recommendations ... on some website I read a review about your program - it was written that some chords are simplified (where there should be a chord on the barre for good, there is a chord without a bar). Who does not know how to take the barre is +, and so it is necessary, of course, to accustom people to the "original." Therefore, if there is a possibility, you can make such a feature in the program .. the user wants to see how a chord is clamped graphically and he first gets a choice of 1. how is clamped in the original (on the bar) 2. Simplified version of the chord. This I think will be cool))

And if you copy all the songs that are on the site muzland.ru and even if transposition would work, it will be a GIANT step forward.

Zhenek97 @ 04/04/2013, 15:35*
write what songs you would like to see in the program, I want to make a new version with an extended repertoire and other minor changes

in fact, the more songs the better. I want Aria, Lyapis Trubetskoy, Leprikonsov, it is possible and foreign hits.

on account of the changes ..
1) the main thing that would be the search, and ideally by artist and / or song. And the top of the mastery is on the text fragment in the songs, since it often happens that only words from the text you remember, but you don’t remember anything else
2) transpose. and it is desirable that the tonality in which the song sounds in the original - was somehow noted or there was a comment that in the original the song is used in such and such tonality
3) chord graphic
4) A large database of songs - for example, transfer songs from the same music country

After that, it's really possible to at least put some kind of price tag for software or the phrase "support the project"

Attached files

Attached filesongbook.pdf(2.07 MB)

Post has been editedlucky_09 - 26.04.13, 00:10

1) the main thing that would be the search, and ideally by artist and / or song. And the top of the mastery is on the text fragment in the songs, since it often happens that only words from the text you remember, but you don’t remember anything else

The search in the current version of the program is also present, but about everything else, everything is not so simple as I thought, or I just have a very big hand in this, so new songs are added to the file with songs, but they are not visible in the program itself, so that if anyone understands this, then I will be grateful for the help

How relevant is the program, to those who play) thanks!

By the way, in terms of recommendations .. on some site I read a reviewabout your program
the program itself is not mine I also found it on the Internet, but I brought it to mind, and made of it what you see

Rep: (239)
zhenek97,
and tried to contact the previous author? can you cooperate with him and will work together on the prog?

Kyryer, I did not try, but judging by the fact that his program has been released for a long time, and there are no updates to it, I came to the conclusion that he scored on it, so that I try to do everything myself, but so far it turns out bad, t. to this is my first job in android programs

Rep: (3)
when transposing in some songs instead of chords, he writes two question marks. how to deal with it

Download but not install and
I came to the conclusion that he scored on her
since the last visit of the author
17.05.2013, 07:12

Good evening. The cap says "no ads" and it shows me. How to be?

Satyr, strange try to turn off the Internet

Rep: (3)
The program is the best, I have not met anything yet. why aren't new versions laid out here?

Funny temka :) I even downloaded to my phone out of curiosity. Oh, nostalgia ... :) However, I didn’t quite understand where the vehicle "brought it to mind", but oh well.
In fact, the version of the program posted here was created in April 2012. I did not quit it, and lately I have been actively developing it.
By the way, it is very interesting to know - why is it more convenient for you to install .apk-files instead of a direct installation from Google Play?

Alex4004 I personally, because I do not use Google Play and do not have an account to it :)

Post has been edited_Happybox_ - 13.01.14, 00:18

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 04/07/19, 05:42