> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game or its cache, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

With requests to update existing games on the forum, please contact the topic.Upgrade your game!

After Burner Climax [3D] | [Action] aviaekshn from SEGA

Rep: (15051)
After Burner Climax
version: 1.2
Genre: Action

Last update of the game in the header:30.06.2016

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
aviaekshn from SEGA

Description:
Soar into the heavens on the world's fastest jet fighters!
After Burner Climax is a fast-paced arcade action game. You are in the cockpit of the world's fastest jet fighter. Your task is to dodge airplanes, rockets and bullets and shoot enemy planes.
The game will capture both beginners and veterans. Fly up and rush through more than twenty stages of an extensive plot. Use experience and skills to unlock achievements and get unique improvements.

MOST FAST REACTIVE FIGHTERS
-Choose: F-14D Super Tomcat from Northrop Grumman, F-15E Strike Eagle or F / A-18E Super Hornet from Boeing.
-Choose for the aircraft one of four color schemes: standard, camouflage, special or camouflage.

BARREL "THROUGH THE TWENTY HEAVEN
-More than 20 beautiful landscapes: from volcanoes to jungles and snowy peaks.
- Complete secret quests and unlock secret levels.
-Check skill and repeat any level: open the improvements and climb to the top of the leaderboard.

OVERCOME THE SOUND BARRIER IN THREE MODES
Arcade mode. Evaluate EX OPTIONS by enhancing your arsenal and discovering other improvements (including unlimited health, auto-aim and Climax constant mode).
ATTACK ON ACCOUNT. Compete with other pilots from around the world and fly to the top of more than 60 lists of leaders and achievements.
CLIMAX MODE. Fill out the Climax scale, and time will slow down, and the cursor will increase. This will take on the fly and destroy several enemies at once.

Attached Image

Google Play Web: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?...ega.afterburner

Features: 3D

Russian interface: Unknown

Download:
Version 1.2 + cache : After Burner Climax [3D] (Post Skitz0 # 23803340)

Cache
Before installing, please read the topicInstalling games with cache [FAQ]

sdcard / Android / obb: Yadisk | MEGA | Google drive

Past versions

Post has been editedHoRRicH - 02.05.19, 17:15
Reason for editing: update version

Rep: (355)
Alien Shooter, go nap. I'm really sorry for you. Steep igruha way.

tamadok @ 30.03.2013, 02:56*
Alien Shooter, go nap. I'm really sorry for you. Steep igruha way.

I have just woke up)

Judging by komentam on the market, covering the game, no one works. There is likely no hacking needed, but simply agribusiness curve, will have to wait to update

Post has been editedAlien shooter - 30.03.13, 02:16

Rep: (859)
tamadok @ 30.03.2013, 00:56*
I'm really sorry for you.

pity for the weak. you are so?))

Alien Shooter @ 30.03.2013, 01:15*
Judging by komentam in Market

wait ..)) Alien Shooter ahead of the rest))

Rep: (17)
on screen grafon worse than hawx (and how the video is very sharply all was happening in the game.

Rep: (6)
I remember her! on the mega drive I was still playing)

Rep: (23)
On Market has removed it.

Rep: (24)
zhdems working apk!

Rep: (236)
Well, finally something worthwhile after H.A.W.X.Sudya video game kayfovo.Gempley advanced from AthosJudging by him, in the eyes after the game will ruffle :) It seems to HAWX clearly not up, if you have adopted and will not be stagnant - ubivalka vremyani, plus another on the same plane to fly ...

Post has been editedgunjubas - 30.03.13, 09:53

Rep: (65)
gunjubas except H.AW.X have a lot of cool letalok :) But judging by the screen game is cool.

I have a question: - Will the single-core processor in the smartphone game, or is it only for tablets?

Post has been editedgorshkov98d - 30.03.13, 21:35

Rep: (59)
Already there is no game on Market :)

Rep: (198)
Alien shooter
You all asleep?)

I played on iPads, toy student's record. Long Ruban it.

Rep: (355)
zvladlen @ 30.3.2013, 18:57*
Alien shooter
You all asleep?)

And it is poured over the weekend. But where it is poured out - it is not clear ...

Rep: (198)
Apokaliptus
Not. I can not find.

Rep: (302)
Because the game is not cracked, pishet- "fuck you in the nose," because you did not have bad priobreli.Nu yasno.Ne vzlomanykh arc.

Version 1.0.1
Attached fileAfter Burner Climax.apk(12.87 MB)

sdcard / Android / obb: Yandex | MEGA | Datacode

Post has been editedAlien shooter - 05.04.13, 08:40

Rep: (236)
Alien Shooter @ 05.04.2013, 09:06*
The app itself pumps the cache

Here are just nifiga he does not swing, swears on litsu.No with tiled cache starts.
ZY accelerometer playing all tin.

Post has been editedgunjubas - 05.04.13, 08:42

Alien, when a new release of a video review, and please give in a personal agent, or the VC is better mail

the installation failed because your application license key is invalid
here such piece pishit at startup, how to fix?

Rep: (39)
orter128 @ 05.04.2013, 13:40*
the installation failed because your application license key is invalidvot pishit such a thing when you start, how to fix?

buy a game: D.

Rep: (558)
Established norms. I run without an Internet. The game is good, but the text is too small. You can play, but not for long.
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 12/01/20, 18:33