> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

HTC One (M7) - Marriage and Repair
Do you hear clicks or clutter during a call?
Do you hear clicks or clutter during a call?
Yes [ 490 ] ** [21,24%]
Not [ 1817 ] ** [78,76%]
Total Votes: 2307

Rep: (212)
Marriage and repair of HTC One (M7)
Attached ImageHTC one, M7
Description пїЅ | Discussion пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Embellishments пїЅ | Buying a HTC One пїЅ
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Attention! Before buying carefully inspect the machine.

To avoid numerous complaints and marriage, do not buy in the shops untested without certification. Buy at certified stores, in specialized points of sale.

What you need to pay attention when buying:
Revealed marriage
Attached Image

Results of previous surveys
Attached Image
Problem solving

Post has been editedAlexanderL - 26.02.17, 20:00
Reason for editing: Edit

Rep: (130)
aykit @ 19.04.2013, 06:38*
on the first photo cold tone, in a second warm Th for her (((

photo made on a car? at different exposure images, and ISO

Rep: (10)
yes photo on cars without a flash, just wondering why the two absolutely identical apparatus, behave differently, but the way, there has already been discussed, but I still do not understand, I have broken pixel, if look closely blue, can I go to the store and change it, I've also got 2 weeks to replace, if I do not like something, and as far as I remember there without any expertise, etc. and the like, or not?

Post has been editedaykit - 19.04.13, 09:56

Rep: (159)
SpiderPig @ 18.04.2013, 17:26*
Here a little bit wrong. You can return the goods of good quality, but not TST (technically sophisticated products) (25 articles), TCT goods can be returned only in case of significant deficiencies in it and only within 15 days of purchase (18 article of the law).

Well, I'm talking about the same thing and say :-D
1. Let Vanya does not belong to the TSC (consider the specific caseBel_nokia he appeared pixels after purchase). Just give it will not work, as Vanka with beaten pixels, poor quality goods. Seller has the right to send the device for examination to determine the cause of this defect, another thing that some customer-sellers can to meet the client and to solve the issue without examination. NOT TST can be returned to the seller within 14 days without any explanation (not like the color) only if it is properly QUALITY.
2. Let Vanka refers to the TST, in this case, if the appeal within 2-weeks of purchase, and the defect recognized manufacturing defects, then a refund or replacement. If after 14 days, only repair. Only if the result of the examination it turns out that this device does not happen remontnoprigoden or exceeding the statutory period of repair, then it is possible to claim a refund.
ps There are always little tricks. Well, do not take phone back, scare experts. In this case, you can cheat and pass it due to the fact that it does not meet harakterestikam. Look for any mention in the instruction, which is not on the phone at Delhi (from Vanka such rumor does not support wifi n standard) Write declare discrepancy stated requirements and deliver the device.

Rep: (112)
aykit @ 19.04.2013, 10:50*
I did not understand, I have broken pixel, if look closely blue, can I go to the store and exchange it, I also have 2 weeks to replace, if I do not like something, and as far as I remember there without any examinations etc. and the like, or not?

Look my case on the last page. Phone taken away for a couple of days, then you come for a new one.

Rep: (15)
Hello! It was my machine today for pre-order in the connected. I went to get opened karobka and immediately caught three deep scratches on the body in the eye. Brought a second telephone, there was a cough and waste speaker! Brought a third, there was a dent. More vehicles were not available. All were in a box sealed. As a result, there is nothing left and rastroinny.

Rep: (159)
Hence the conclusion, it is necessary to inspect the device before payment, even if the box sealing,. By the way again to roll up printed box in the mica (like on the box there is no longer any labels indicating the opening) is not made on the Top crust :-D And not only there.

Post has been editedromchello - 19.04.13, 13:45

romchello @ 19.04.2013, 14:43*
there like on the box no longer have any labels indicating the opening

HTC, labels must be

Rep: (0)
paroxod @ 19.04.2013, 15:37*
HTC, labels must be

Do not tell me how this label should look like and where located, may have a photo? Instance that I was offered for pre-order in a connected, packed in cellophane and had seemed to me, only one rectangular black and white sticker with the description of the goods.

Rep: (21)
Whew .. Thank God that is not yet scraped together the necessary sum to the phone. after reading and probably for the better. too many marriages. even scary was) put up some more.

Rep: (8)
When you start playing a record, for example, or after the start of the game, as well as more for 3 seconds after closing, there was a hissing sound - both through the speakers or through headphones. What to do!? :(

Rep: (34)
Kom4tt4,
Kom4tt4 @ 20.04.2013, 02:01*
Whew .. Thank God that is not yet scraped together the necessary sum to the phone. after reading and probably for the better. too many marriages. even scary was) put up some more.

oh well ..) is not much?

but perhaps a little? disadvantages for assembling and processing the holes in each apparatus

Rep: (21)
alex13ym @ 20.04.2013, 17:26*
Is it a lot?

apparatus for 25K + for this too :)
I took 9 b / a DHD, a 2-year exposure from the previous owner. No dead pixels, no .. Just a small backlash back cover (sore subject DHD). Considering the cost and the fact that it still is not new to this, you can safely close the eyes.

And with such shortcomings, which describe here guys, I have just sent out couriers in svoyasi) Better a hundred phones shoveled in different stores, but found .. albeit not ideal, but at least the "sweet spot" :)

And then all will probably supply from China) Horror)
Wait and see :)

Post has been editedKom4tt4 - 21.04.13, 17:14

Rep: (13)
I'm talking about the same thing, called in on Thursday to the store, there were 2 with Germany, both opened both looked, both had gaps below and the volume button is a bit crooked was ... well we will wait for new supplies

Rep: (13)
Eph flooding many admins would have cleaned branch. + Should make a questionnaire on the jambs of those who have already bought.

Essentially: htconline ordered a factory defect is not present, everything seems ideal. But the hole next
Tray microSIM-cards very well gouging 1 of 1 like in the pictures = BOBAH =
What a bastard it could make HZ

Rep: (20)
iliablg @ 21.4.2013, 3:39*
Eph flooding many admins would have cleaned branch. + Should make a questionnaire on the jambs of those who have already bought.

Essentially: htconline ordered a factory defect is not present, everything seems ideal. But the hole next
Tray microSIM-cards very well gouging 1 of 1 like in the pictures = BOBAH =
What a bastard it could make HZ

Sami traders, suppliers and picked open. When I was in the cabin mts Vanya bought and immediately shot changed to micro-sim, so the seller "girl" began without my demand to insert shot in the body. and how you think than she opened the tray for SIM cards? Ordinary paper clip! On the question of why it did not use a special "clip" she said, so what's the difference, and this is suitable. Well, thank God no trace left.

Rep: (3)
all while fine, but there is a BUT!
wi-fi does not work, write a search, but then nothing happens
what could be the problem??
________
connected to a wi-fi router phone

Post has been editedsane4ka89 - 21.04.13, 16:24

Rep: (12)
quickly discharged, the body was enough for 10:00 wafer and Internet were cut off, 20-25 minutes of calls, on the body has a faint shoals micro slit on top, felt at the wire screen with your finger drop. The worst thing that happened was on the chopping off body connection, all other communications to the full, I can not get through, pregruzhayu body zero effect, again the network 5 is not hard sbros- zero effect, desperate thought to bear on the exchange (the body 2 days) helped Mobile Internet settings to rearrange 2dzhi like to work, but after a while again, too, klatsnuul search networks like words. Now charging (last off-loading of 5% for more than 3 hours, the horror), I think will work or not. What body is very much ...

Rep: (38)
Has already changed 3 Vana. In all the photographs in the center of the pink spot .. Quite bright.

Two photos below from two different Vans.
Attached Image
Attached Image

It is a pity, but I’m seriously considering changing it to a plastic remnant of SGS4 :(

Rep: (0)
Vanya took today at ion. The first device proved to be defective screen - two scratches on the inner side of the screen, so to speak (two strips of bright white, the pixels broken does not seem visible on a white background) and a couple of dead pixels on a black background are visible. Assembly without marriage was. Brought the second copy from another store. It has been unpacked, that confused once, but stocks did not show after the inspection, decided to take what later regretted. I came home, turned on, and he simply heated like a furnace - BATTERY temperature 40-43 degrees, charge does not work, because the charge is chopped off at 40 degrees. Loading did not games - terrible, suddenly will be covered. I call the store promised to call as the supply will go immediately to change. It's a shame that so many marriages in the first batch. I hope the situation will improve further. Who then had a similar problem?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 28/12/19, 00:12