> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

3 pagesV  1 2 3 > »  

> Decorations Huawei U8850 Vision
vampire333
Message#1
27.03.13, 21:17
esthete
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 793
Check in: 10.07.08
Xiaomi Redmi 4 Standard

EmbellishmentsHuawei U8850 Vision
Picture
Description | Discussion � | Purchase � | HUAWEI Fans Club � | Firmware �

liability information
Information is provided "as is". Neither the author of the article, nor the forum users are responsible for the performance of your device, the preservation of the guarantee, etc.
Using this material, you take upon yourself the responsibility for the integrity of your phone.

Messages that do not contain semantic load, as well as the questions described in the header and chewed 100 times, will be mercilessly deleted without warning !!!

• Attention!
    Before making a message with decorations, it is recommended to check whether widgets, icons, live wallpapers, wallpapers, etc. have already been placed on our forum.
    If this is already on the forum, give a link to the profile topic.
    In the case of a replay, the files will be deleted.

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games. Off topic posts removed.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison.
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark

I propose various interface modifications to post in this thread.

Mods in * .ZIP are made for firmware with CWM. Modes are applicable only for those firmware, which are listed in the description. Be sure to backup before installing

Programs that change / upgrade interface
AntTek Quick Settings - another "extra curtain" to the main.
Custom notification- Widgets, shortcuts, applications in the status bar.

Existing mods:
All firmware

android2.3.7_china_chanell
2.zip order mod- description under the link
The lidroid status bar
Also the lidroid panel in the status bar, but with a dimming bar and blue icons in the status bar from ciagen mod

change icons and icons to icons from ICSThere is a possibility that the battery icon during charging is not changed. information not confirmed.
Patch battery indicator in percent for 2.3.7 Ch.Ch.
kolyan4ik-mod-statusbar.zipGlobally, all the statusbar icons, the standard menu and the status of the bar are affected .. replaced the smiles .. and of course, the battery icon with percentages .. write to you .. did for yourself ....thankxXxKoLyAn4iKxXx</ a>

android4.0.4_aokp

android4.0.4_miui

android4.0.4_cm9

Orders are accepted:
Information on orders.
we readthis topic. In the header there is a list of mods. You can choose your favorite and write here, with a detailed description of what you want, what size, what color and so on.

change history
The program is added to the program's smoker
Messages are entered in the header

Post has been editedfashionon - 05.12.13, 23:29
Reason for editing: Changes in topic rules.
AlexHK
Message#2
27.03.13, 23:44
Local
[offline]

Messages 135
Check in: 28.12.12
LG G6

Patch battery indicator in percent for 2.3.7 Ch.Ch.
Attached Image

Before installation we make backup. Did withUtkth

Attached files

Attached fileGB_Circle_Batt.zip(3.62 MB)

--------------------
xzeus
Message#3
28.03.13, 07:56
Local
[online]

Messages 209
Check in: 24.03.08

Changing icons and icons to icons from ICS is a chance that the battery icon during charging is not changed. information not confirmed

Confirmed !!! Depicted a large blue battery. Native was smaller and green.
Also changed at the notify curtain bottom edge (such as for which you pull), gray sticks are changed to a blue circle.

Post has been editedxzeus - 28.03.13, 08:17
vampire333
Message#4
28.03.13, 08:27
esthete
[offline]

Messages 793
Xiaomi Redmi 4 Standard

xzeus @ 03/28/2013, 08:56*
Confirmed !!! Depicted a large blue battery. Native was smaller and green.
Also changed at the notify curtain bottom edge (such as for which you pull), gray sticks are changed to a blue circle.

Put the phone on charge and look at the color of the battery. then write. in general, this patch changes more than one and a half hundred different icons, there will be time, I will make a comparison.

--------------------
vampire333
Message#5
29.03.13, 11:01
esthete
[offline]

Messages 793
Xiaomi Redmi 4 Standard

if anyone needs anything from graphics / mods / patches, write here. at the weekend there will be time, I will. while plans only curtain with buttons.

--------------------
pokemon77
Message#6
29.03.13, 22:28
Local
[online]

Messages 244
Check in: 22.04.12
Asus FonePad ME371MG

AntTek Quick Settings - another "extra curtain" to the main. The current that downloaded from the market. judging by the downloads-new. the test is free. operatives hawala 15mb. (mnogaa))

--------------------
Meizu MX Quad-core, Prestigio Visconte Quad PMP880TD
ckiborg
Message#7
30.03.13, 17:12
MARVEL
[offline]

Messages 359
Check in: 21.01.13
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Standard

Pokemon77 @ 03/30/2013, 02:28*
AntTek Quick Settings - another "extra curtain" to the main. The current that downloaded from the market. judging by the downloads-new.

Not garbage through her settings open. But you need to shtob in the line of the native button were.

--------------------
Samsung galaxy mini ->Samsung I5500 ->highscreen jet DUO ->huawei vision ->DNS s4703 ->Beeline e600 ->Samsung galaxy S3 ->Xiaomi redmi note 3 pro.
xzeus
Message#8
30.03.13, 18:28
Local
[online]

Messages 209

® ROM ToolboxProgram changing fonts, icons in the status bar (battery antenna ...), animation when the phone is turned on, DPI (the display density at 2.3.7 can be set as in OAKP 240 ->180), etc. Changes the firmware files and requires a ROOT. All icons of the image fonts and animations are viewed in the preview and if you replace it, they are loaded from the Internet.

Notification ToggleAdds to 2.3.7 in the notification curtain quick settings as in android 4. Unlike analogs, these buttons work, and do not cause the left menus !!!

Huawei U8850 Vision - Official / Unofficial firmware and their modifications (Post # 20772159)For those who want to change the image at the beginning of the inclusion with the logo of the huaveya. This is before the animation when turned on. If you do - lay out your creations))). Respect Danil_e71.

Post has been editedxzeus - 30.03.13, 18:52
pokemon77
Message#9
30.03.13, 19:10
Local
[online]

Messages 244
Check in: 22.04.12
Asus FonePad ME371MG

Not garbage through her settings open. But you need to shtob in the line of the native button were.

Well .. I don `t know .. today I dig a little in it. configured to crawl out of the right corner. Left only the necessary (waffle, bluetooth, backlight ..) The RAM is now 8MB havat .. the truth of the bodies rebooted after picking .. for now I like it.

--------------------
Meizu MX Quad-core, Prestigio Visconte Quad PMP880TD
vampire333
Message#10
30.03.13, 19:13
esthete
[offline]

Messages 793
Xiaomi Redmi 4 Standard

xzeus,
For those who want to change the image at the beginning of inclusion with the logo of the huavei
Made a cap.
Notification Toggle
entered the topic headerHuawei U8850 Vision - Applications and Games
® ROM Toolbox
entered the topic headerHuawei U8850 Vision - Applications and Games

Posted on 03/30/2013, 19:13:

Vampire333 @ 03/30/2013, 20:10*
Well .. I don `t know .. today I dig a little in it. configured to crawl out of the right corner. Left only the necessary (waffle, bluetooth, backlight ..) The RAM is now 8MB havat .. the truth of the bodies rebooted after picking .. for now I like it.

Well, you with your curtain)))) you can’t choose a program. I promise you that today or tomorrow I will specifically put 2.3.7 and try to make a patch for you to add buttons to the curtain))))

--------------------
ckiborg
Message#11
31.03.13, 17:41
MARVEL
[offline]

Messages 359

Vampire333 @ 03/30/2013, 23:13*
today or tomorrow I will specifically put 2.3.7

and what is worth.?

--------------------
Samsung galaxy mini ->Samsung I5500 ->highscreen jet DUO ->huawei vision ->DNS s4703 ->Beeline e600 ->Samsung galaxy S3 ->Xiaomi redmi note 3 pro.
vampire333
Message#12
31.03.13, 18:34
esthete
[offline]

Messages 793
Xiaomi Redmi 4 Standard

right now is 4,0,4 aokp, there is a curtain with buttons

--------------------
ckiborg
Message#13
02.04.13, 21:17
MARVEL
[offline]

Messages 359

And if from the quarter of the android from the firmware to put the line?

--------------------
vampire333
Message#14
02.04.13, 21:23
esthete
[offline]

Messages 793
Xiaomi Redmi 4 Standard

Ckiborg @ 04/02/2013, 22:17*
And if from the quarter of the android from the firmware to put the line?

here's how to learn to speak Russian and express your thoughts adequately, you are welcome.

--------------------
ckiborg
Message#15
03.04.13, 12:44
MARVEL
[offline]

Messages 359

vampire333 @ 3.4.2013, 1:23*
here's how to learn to speak Russian and express your thoughts adequately, you are welcome.

And you do not understand. Okay, I'll sign for these .... if I download the firmware ics aokp and from the systems / app folder (capturing) capturing systemui.apk in the systems / app folder (on the phone) replacing my native one. Is it possible?

--------------------
vampire333
Message#16
03.04.13, 12:50
esthete
[offline]

Messages 793
Xiaomi Redmi 4 Standard

Ckiborg @ 04/03/2013, 15:44*
Download firmware ics aokp and from system / app (firmware) folder capturing systemui.apk to the systems / app folder (on the phone) replacing the native one. Is it possible?

You can copy, it will not work. To replace all the icons there is a patch.

--------------------
AlexHK
Message#17
05.04.13, 17:09
Local
[offline]

Messages 135
Check in: 28.12.12
LG G6

The lidroid panel in the status bar (14 customizable buttons). Only for 2.3.7 China channel. Thanks to lidroid, sk0t and SpellCaster.
Attached Image

We change the /system/app/SystemUI.apk file with the file via Root Explorer. Do not forget for permisens!
I did not have time to make a patch for CWM. With adp push also failed to replace.
Install the second file (QuickPanelSettings.apk) for the button settings.

Attached files

Attached fileSystemUI.apk(729.25 KB)
Attached fileQuickPanelSettings.apk(54.36 KB)

--------------------
xzeus
Message#18
06.04.13, 09:50
Local
[online]

Messages 209

Also the lidroid panel in the status bar (14 customizable buttons), but with a brightness control bar and blue icons in the ciagen mod status bar. For firmware 2.3.7 china
ReplaceAttached fileSystemUI.apk(468.74 KB)
along the path \ system \ app \
How to replace the system apk on the phone
To do this, you need a file manager with root support and the ability to assign rights, for example, ES File Explorer
Copy apk to phone on sd card
Copy apk from the SD card to the / system folder
We expose the rights for apk 644 (see fig.)
Move apk to the / system / app or / system / framework folder
It is necessary to move from / system because apk can be used at the moment and the system will not allow to replace it when copying

Install the file (QuickPanelSettings.apk) from the previous post or RussianAttached fileQuickPanelSettings15-RU.apk(50.37 KB)

PS How to build a patch for cmw? I found a topicCRP [Customize Your Rom Project]but haven't tried it yet?
xXxKoLyAn4iKxXx
Message#19
06.04.13, 16:21
Local
[offline]

Messages 222
Check in: 26.02.13

Well .. I present to you a series of modifications to the Chinese 2.3.7 I note that my mods are made under CWM .. it is through CWM that they should be put ..
He did for himself .. so do not judge strictly .. and so ..Attached file2.zip order mod(8.1 MB)

in this modification almost all aspects are affected .. The boot menu .. the font is changed .. the status bar icons .. the battery icon .. as well as the native smilies are replaced .. And the animation in the launcher menu is replaced .. Try it .. I will not like one hundred )) I personally didn’t like the clock and the rest on the left (I’m going to change it ..

And a prozba from the topic. Modification of the firmware. To transfer here my first mod ..

Post has been editedxXxKoLyAn4iKxXx - 06.04.13, 16:22
vampire333
Message#20
06.04.13, 17:05
esthete
[offline]

Messages 793
Xiaomi Redmi 4 Standard

in the evening I will transfer immediately to the cap and indicate your authorship.
All messages are in the header.

Post has been editedvampire333 - 07.04.13, 00:31

--------------------
xXxKoLyAn4iKxXx
Message#21
07.04.13, 08:47
Local
[offline]

Messages 222
Check in: 26.02.13

Vampire333 @ 04/06/2013, 18:05*
in the evening I will transfer immediately to the cap and indicate your authorship.
All messages are in the header.

Thank you .. if anyone needs mods for Russian official firmware .. write .. switched to Russian .. more stable and 230 MB of RAM free)
If everything works out .. you will have to add a Russian ruled in the Firmware column .. not from Sanae

Prototype .. now testing ..

In the meantime, add .. I think the installation scheme through CWM

Attached files

Attached fileRuss Root not Sanaes RoM.zip(5.08 MB)

Post has been editedxXxKoLyAn4iKxXx - 07.04.13, 13:47
Huawei

3 pagesV  1 2 3 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/18/19, 15:13