> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

LG Optimus L9 Games and Software

Rep: (13)
LG Optimus L9 - games and apps for LG Optimus L9
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Firmware | Games and programs for LG Optimus L9 В»

Games and applications for LG Optimus L9

LG Optimus L9

Attached Image

Description:

This theme is designed to aid in the selection and download games and programs for our LG Optimus L9 device. Spread the "TOP 5" - a list of games and programs that you polzuetes.Tak the possible spread themselves games and applications. According to the frequency of occurrence of the name of a game novices will be able to judge the level of popularity and ease of optimization for Dana games without wasting your time on selection from scratch .

The rules of communication in the branch. ESSENTIAL READING !!!
1. All posts violate Forum Rules will be delete without warning!
2. Before placing photos refer to the topic work with images on the display.
3.Soobscheniya not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic)deleted without warning .

Games
Before installing, please read the topic Installing games with cache (FAQ)
Action
AVP: Evolution
MASS EFFECT в„ў INFILTRATOR
Apk + CashMass effect
EPOCH
Apk-Epoch.apk
CacheYandex disk
Theme-Epoch (3D)
putting cash: sdcard \ android \ obb
Race
Asphalt 7
Apk- Asphalt 7
CacheAsphalt 7
- Install the apk file
- Put 'com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftA7HM' folder on the way 'sdcard / Android / Obb /'
- Copy 'Patch.1051.OBB' file in folder 'sdcard / Android / Obb / com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftA7HM'
- Run the game
Action
Dead space

Applications
Cracking applications, some games and applications
LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS
For the operation of the program requires root user rights.
Apk-LuckyPatcher
Theme-LuckyPatcher
Hacked GooglePlay
Download cracked GooglePlay 3.10.14 (updated 26.02.13) (always responsible for correct application of the license, even with a disabled Internet):
vzlomanykh market
Download hacked AndroidMarket 2.3.6 (updated 1/24/13) (always responsible for correct application of the license, even with a disabled Internet + Rewritten money back button) : Download
For those who do not get to put itself modified GooglePlay 3.10.14 (updated 26.02.13)
Download the installer version 1.0.8 GooglePlay
(An easy way to install a hacked Google Play :)
DownloadingGooglePlay.Installer.apk.
After installing GooglePlay.Installer.apk, an icon called "Install hacked Market" will appear on the desktop.
Click on the icon "Set of broken market", after which the application will ask for root permissions, and after receiving them will be long without analyzing your reactions core.jar. (If it is not patched, then patched it, if patched, just make sure it)
When you see the analysis information and the button "Add or reset", press the button.
Everything is ready, it should work.
(A complex method of installing a hacked Google Play: :)
For a hacked market to work, you need to use both Android kernel patches from Lucky Patcher.

Open the Lucky Patcher, click "Android kernel patches" (this is in the menu where the "settings", "about the program" and so on).
Put the top two checkboxes.
Click to patch. (if you ask about odexation, then press "Yes" if you are not afraid and there is a backup. You can press NO, then only the dalwick cache will be patched (but this patch will fly off when clearing the dalwick cache or when this cache is updated by the system)).
The device will reboot, everything is ready, now you can proceed to the installation of a modified Google Play.
Install my Market mod over the existing one (If the kernel patches are not made, it will not be installed or will work incorrectly).
Everything, now all applications (even without the included Internet) will receive a positive response about the license from the market.
It will not work with billing (Trial, Purchase of application, in tests or through a proxy, without the convenience store on the device)

Vkratse by installing this app, you can download any Apk and download via Wi-Fi without fear cache license check)))

The overall theme for both applications Talk Lucky Patcher
Stock Application 4.1
Download stock Application 4.1
Choose the application you want and throw the path system / app, we are putting right the letter D and restart.

If the user has helped you, then do not write "Thank you," and raise his reputation. If you have less than 15 posts ... click the "Complaint" and ask the moderator to do it!

Post has been editedChebansergei - 31.03.13, 21:16

Rep: (1127)
M

Rep: (60)
PowerAMP. Works great. Were jamming on lock - Increase audio buffer to "Big".
MX Player. Watching 720p, mkv bitrate of 15 Mb / s codec software.
DroidCam - a webcam over WiFi (via a router works for me)
Mobile agent
VC
Twitter
Guarantor
Instagram
Opera

Of relatives:
Google The assistant - synchronized with the PC and all queries in a search engine on your phone
Polaris - clear
Translator, Dictionary
Smart Share - toss files from PC to telefonm and back
Youtube
Lg Cloud (50 GB free storage) - swinging with Play Market'a

Rep: (3)
PowerAmp
LG Camera
Instagram
Avira Free Android Security
IPTV
I replaced the card, downloaded on vayfay cache - GTA 3 flies!

Post has been editedel-chupakabra - 27.03.13, 17:43

Rep: (274)
Go next game without any problems:
Real Racing 3 [3D, G-sensor]
Asphalt 7: Heat [3D, G-sensor, Online]
Need for Speed ​​™ Most Wanted [3D, G-sensor]
AVP: Evolution [3D]
Wild Blood [3D, Online]
Modern Combat 3: Fallen Nation [3D, Online]
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City [3D]

Rep: (36)
Titanium backup
Backup applications and user data (sms / mss / contacts).
Useful when changing the firmware.
Requires root and busybox

Post has been editedgarik345 - 27.03.13, 23:55

В® Directory Bind- a useful program to transfer any files and folders on the microSD (very useful for those who like heavy toys).

For Laid-games offer just provide links to cache

Rep: (9)
It is good that there is such a topic. Thanks.
I really like football, but all that I downloaded to run on our device, but quickly Vistula with it in different moments. Maybe I'm not the apk rocked or the cache is not for our Virgo.
I post the list of games, if one already played them and advise apk cache (if possible fill again, as most keshev longer swing)
Thank you all in advance.
PES 2012 Pro Evolution Soccer
PES 2011 Pro Evolution Soccer - (this game is the highest priority)
Real Soccer 2010
EA Fifa 2010 (this game is the highest priority)
Real Football 2011

Hockey Nations 2011 - Hockey and the same. :)

Thanks. (Plus)

Forum, tell me what you know of the game for our Virgo on Bluetooth? Thanks.

maf1oza @ 28.3.2013, 14:19*
Forum, tell me what you know of the game for our Virgo on Bluetooth? Thanks.

That would not have to rewrite all the game titles, type in the search Market bluetooth games, a lot of them out there)))

Rep: (6)
Who can lay out the complete collection of wallpaper and locker L9 since the first versions of firmware? Firmware change, old pictures disappear, new ones appear, I would like to have a complete set.

Rep: (126)
It would still be a good idea to make MustHave for our unit. Those. collection of prog that just needed (in our opinion) to our office and just have to lie down on a flash drive is static!

dumbfolk @ 28.03.2013, 14:08*
Who can lay out the complete collection of wallpaper and locker L9 since the first versions of firmware? Firmware change, old pictures disappear, new ones appear, I would like to have a complete set.

I support.

Posted on 28/03/2013, 17:08:

zzzoyd @ 28.03.2013, 15:26*
It would still be a good idea to make MustHave for our unit. Those. collection of prog that just needed (in our opinion) to our office and just have to lie down on a flash drive is static!

How many people have many opinions. This may be after a lot of people otpishetsya of its main applications.

maf1oza @ 28.03.2013, 18:08*
Quote (dumbfolk @ 28.03.2013, 14:08)
I support.

Posted Today, 18:08:

Quote (zzzoyd @ 28.03.2013, 15:26)
How many people have many opinions. This may be after a lot of people otpishetsya of its main applications.

At the expense of desktop wallpaper-lay, I will gather together and add to the cap, and yes, this program can be implemented, but later))

My programs:
1. Switch.
2. Yandex.Navigator.
3. Safe.
4. Airdroid.
5. Cool reader.
6. Dolphin Browser.
7. DVGet.
8. ES Explorer
9. MX Player.
10. Power AMP.
11. Privat 24

Multimedia:
EX.UA movies online- a program to watch movies online with the eponymous site
JetAudio- a good player with BBE / BBE ViVA / Wide / Reverb / X-Bass and 10 band EQ

Post has been editedmadheado - 29.03.13, 20:58

Rep: (590)
Many asked to put this or that application of 4.1.
I decided to put all the stock of the application system / app folder
Choose the application you want and throw the path system / app, we are putting right the letter D and restart.
Curator ask add to his cap.

Download

Didr @ 30.03.2013, 13:20*
Many asked to put this or that application of 4.1.
I decided to put all the stock of the application system / app folder
Curator ask add to his cap.

Made))

Post has been editedChebansergei - 30.03.13, 12:38

Recently I tested the gameEPOCH [3D]- everything goes perfectly: yes2:

madheado
and I have crashes on startup: C

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/10/19, 04:54