> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

66 pagesV  « < 64 65 66 »  

> Modifications and decorations for HTC Desire SV | HTC Desire SV T326e
pulsar_85
Message#1
26.03.13, 12:17
Konstantin
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 3869
Check in: 17.02.09
Xiaomi Mi A1 4/64

Decorations for HTC Desire SV
Attached ImageAttached Image
PictureHTC Desire SV T326e

Description | Discussion � | Accessories � | Firmware � | Modifications and decorations �

In this topic, only decorations forHTC Desire SV. Off topic posts will be deleted!

ALL TELEPHONE INTERRUPTING OPERATIONS ARE PRODUCED AT YOUR OWN RISK AND RISK ONLYClockworkmod RecoveryAND NO ON ANYTHING AND WITH LOSSES OF ALL WARRANTY OBLIGATIONS OF THE MANUFACTURER !!!

Attention! Before installing any mod, make a backup through the recovery! It is not joke!!!

Additions to

�������� download

forum rules:

Behavior in the decorations
For any mods / decorations, the firmware and its version for which they are made must be indicated.
1. This topic is laid out decorations and software modifications forHTC Desire SV
2. The discussion of the apparatus itself is made in the relevant topics.
3. Discussion of third-party software, games, etc. to produce also in the relevant topics.
4. Before asking a question, use the Search.
5. Respect the authors of mods and decorations with respect, they remember you are not obliged to anything and do everything of their own accord.
6. If you like a mod or decoration, do not forget to thank the author for raising his reputation. Leaving messages with the phrases "Thank you" is unnecessary.
7. If you want to lay out the decoration or modification, you must be present: - screenshots (always under the spoiler!) - description - for which firmware or decoration - specify the installation method: via Recovery, replace .apk files, different.
8. If you lay out the decoration or modification that is installed by replacing .apk files, you must specify the path where to copy the files.
9. If you lay out the decoration or modification that falls under the installation method other, please indicate the installation process as detailed as possible.
10. Comments on the answers will be deleted - WITHOUT WARNING. (Messages like: I do the same or do the same).
11. Posts with open SCREENS will be deleted - WITHOUT WARNING.
12. If your question has already been discussed - duplication will be deleted - WITHOUT WARNING.
13. Mods are made specifically for firmware (specified by the author), but you can do experiments at your own risk.
14. Before you put something, it is advisable to make a backup, so that later you can easily restore everything as it was before applying the decoration / modification.

Instructions, Tips, FAQ
Unlocking the bootloader, installing CWM recovery and getting ROOT rights
How to swap memory
How to change memory back, as when buying
How to make a backup
Backup is needed to restore the phone and / or programs and their settings if the installation of the patch or any other actions failed or there were any errors. Also backup is indispensable when creating new useful improvements.
You must have CWM Recovery v.6.0.2.8 installed.
Go to ClockWorkMod Recovery.
1. We take out the battery and insert it into place.
2. Press the volume button "-" + the power button and wait until the menu appears.
3. Select the RECOVERY item and confirm the selection with the power button.
4. Select - backup and restore.
5. Select - backup.
The full backup of your phone will start.
Backup is saved to the SD card in the folder clockworkmod \ backup. It is necessary to restore the phone if the installation went awry.
Each backup creates a separate image for recovery.).
Backup weighs somewhere between 0.36 GB (Stoke) to several GB.
A folder with backup on the memory card is: clockworkmod \ backup \ 2013-03-15.05.22.34 (for example, the date and time will be different)
Contains:
Attached Image

The fact that TAR archives are empty is normal, all in the files of the same name with the extension * .a
This is actually the TAR archives, but with a different extension.
Folders with archives do not change, do not rename, do not put anything there! When creating and recovering from backup, checksums are calculated. If they do not converge, backup will not be restored.
You can copy from it files with the extension * .a to another folder and rename to * .tar
On the phone, they open for example ROOT Explorer, on the WIN RAR computer, and not only by these programs ...
The name of the archives corresponds to the sections on the phone. For example: system.ext4.tar.a is an archive of the system section.
How to flash using ClockWorkMod Recovery
1. Download the .ZIP file and put it in the root of the SD card (not necessarily in the root, but it’s easier to search there).
2. Go to ClockWorkMod Recovery
3. Choose - install zip from sdcard.
4. Choose - choose zip from sdcard.
5. Select the .zip file. (In the list above, as usual, there will be folders, below files.)
6. Confirm the installation of the .ZIP file. (The confirmation item is usually not the first in the list. This is normal.)
7. We are waiting for the end of the installation.
8. Choose - +++++ Go Back +++++.
9. Select - reboot system now. (The phone restarts.)
If you have problems, problems with the firmware, or your device has not survived the firmware, please contact In the theme of the firmware

How to remove installed covers
How to remove the cover without root (Post MAJIIHu4 # 85183912)

Wallpaper, icons
1) Wallpapers from Sense 5
Wallpapers from Sense 5
Screen
Attached Image

(Mods of statusbars (batteries with%, icons, etc.) (SystemUI)

Themes

Keyboard modes / dialers / contacts, etc.

Fashion fromwlad1164

Fashion fromTorentino
If someone's post did not hit the cap, write to me in PM.

EXTRACTS FROM THE RULES !!!
5.1. If a forum member gave you good advice that helped you solve your problem, do not post a message with the text “Thank you! You are super!!!". On our forum, it is customary to express gratitude by raising the reputation of a particular participant.
5.2. The reputation of other participants can be influenced by any user who has collected 15 useful posts. If you do not have 15 helpful posts, ask the moderator to raise the reputation of the person who helped you through the "Complaint" button

Post has been editedpulsar_85 - 14.05.19, 00:35
Reason for editing: !!! The cap is in development !!! I reworked the FAQ, to be continued ... I removed the dead link from the header. Interesnosti will gradually raise. I accept requests and wishes in lichku (QMS).
alba831
Message#1302
06.09.16, 09:28
Novice
[online]

Group: Active users
Messages 42
Check in: 04.06.12

Good day) give, please, a stock dialer and a keyboard. I want to return as it was)

--------------------
What you believe, you will get :)

LoRee
mdmkzazs
Message#1303
10.09.16, 09:21
Local
[offline]

Messages 108
Check in: 03.08.09
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910C

I’ve gotten a bad word on the guys I deleted the standard plot in htc desire sv

--------------------
Nokia 6230i>Samsung i900 (witu)>iPhone 4g>iPhone 4s>iPhone 5>Alcatel OT-995>Samsung Galaxy SII>Samsung Galaxy SIII>Sony Xperia Z1>Samsung Galaxy SIV Active>Samsung Galaxy Note II>Samsung Galaxy Note 3>iPhone 6+>Samsung Galaxy Note 4 + Note 10.1 + Mi gaming laptop (gen2)
alba831
Message#1304
10.09.16, 13:48
Novice
[online]

Messages 42
Check in: 04.06.12

* Zazs, create a new one) in the upper right :)

--------------------
What you believe, you will get :)

LoRee
leo2h
Message#1305
26.09.16, 07:19
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 4
Check in: 11.04.14
HTC Desire SV

Hello, I would like to know if you can somehow remove this Quick panel to remove it somehow or something?
wlad1164
Message#1306
18.01.17, 16:32
Local
[online]

Messages 346
Check in: 07.06.13
HTC One Dual Sim

* leo2h
The easiest is to install another curtain (SystemUI.apk), but as you understand, not only the curtain will change
More difficult to turn off the display panel (but this requires some knowledge)

--------------------
Ramaga
Message#1307
21.04.17, 00:46
Local
[online]

Messages 325
Check in: 05.06.15
HTC Desire 626

hi all guys But there is an instruction for someone who can thread the kernel as a flash? ...

--------------------
telly SAMASUNG UE40J6390 firmware (1530)
Ramaga
Message#1308
21.04.17, 13:38
Local
[online]

Messages 325
Check in: 05.06.15
HTC Desire 626

class !!!, generally turned out superbly. put it on the phone, it looks just angry), already nice to hold in your hands. I have a simple firmware stock. can there be a video how to flash the kernel ?, or the newcomer doesn’t understand such wilds. at least in Chinese) to be clearly visible. (thank)....

--------------------
telly SAMASUNG UE40J6390 firmware (1530)
vitas261976
Message#1309
24.08.17, 22:02
Guru
[offline]

Messages 3683
Check in: 06.05.14
Meizu MX5

Ramaga @ 04/21/17, 13:38*
Can I have a video how to flash the kernel?

I've been on HTC for four years, I tried everything, for the lazy, I have everything, look and turn on the search.

--------------------
pulsar_85
Message#1310
07.01.18, 16:48
Konstantin
[offline]

Messages 3869
Check in: 17.02.09
Xiaomi Mi A1 4/64

Pss, guys, is not it possible the device is still alive ??? : D

--------------------
Sincerely, Konstantin, a.k.a - KB
| Xiaomi MI A1 (android 8.0.0) || Onyx Boox VDG2 |
wlad1164
Message#1311
24.02.18, 20:42
Local
[online]

Messages 346
Check in: 07.06.13
HTC One Dual Sim

* pulsar_85,
Offtop. Alive, still works as a non-stop, relays FM radio to the network and serves as an excellent SMS gateway)))

--------------------
MAJIIHu4
Message#1312
11.05.19, 10:53
Novice
[offline]

Messages 36
Check in: 13.11.16
HTC Desire SV

Maybe late in the day. Covers can be removed without root.
Memory-internal storage-free up more space. Everywhere you press further except the last point.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
HTC

66 pagesV  « < 64 65 66 » 

mobile version    Now: 05/18/19, 2:30 pm