> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

66 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Modifications and decorations for HTC Desire SV | HTC Desire SV T326e
pulsar_85
Message#1
26.03.13, 12:17
Konstantin
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 3869
Check in: 17.02.09
Xiaomi Mi A1 4/64

Decorations for HTC Desire SV
Attached ImageAttached Image
PictureHTC Desire SV T326e

Description | Discussion � | Accessories � | Firmware � | Modifications and decorations �

In this topic, only decorations forHTC Desire SV. Off topic posts will be deleted!

ALL TELEPHONE INTERRUPTING OPERATIONS ARE PRODUCED AT YOUR OWN RISK AND RISK ONLYClockworkmod RecoveryAND NO ON ANYTHING AND WITH LOSSES OF ALL WARRANTY OBLIGATIONS OF THE MANUFACTURER !!!

Attention! Before installing any mod, make a backup through the recovery! It is not joke!!!

Additions to

�������� download

forum rules:

Behavior in the decorations
For any mods / decorations, the firmware and its version for which they are made must be indicated.
1. This topic is laid out decorations and software modifications forHTC Desire SV
2. The discussion of the apparatus itself is made in the relevant topics.
3. Discussion of third-party software, games, etc. to produce also in the relevant topics.
4. Before asking a question, use the Search.
5. Respect the authors of mods and decorations with respect, they remember you are not obliged to anything and do everything of their own accord.
6. If you like a mod or decoration, do not forget to thank the author for raising his reputation. Leaving messages with the phrases "Thank you" is unnecessary.
7. If you want to lay out the decoration or modification, you must be present: - screenshots (always under the spoiler!) - description - for which firmware or decoration - specify the installation method: via Recovery, replace .apk files, different.
8. If you lay out the decoration or modification that is installed by replacing .apk files, you must specify the path where to copy the files.
9. If you lay out the decoration or modification that falls under the installation method other, please indicate the installation process as detailed as possible.
10. Comments on the answers will be deleted - WITHOUT WARNING. (Messages like: I do the same or do the same).
11. Posts with open SCREENS will be deleted - WITHOUT WARNING.
12. If your question has already been discussed - duplication will be deleted - WITHOUT WARNING.
13. Mods are made specifically for firmware (specified by the author), but you can do experiments at your own risk.
14. Before you put something, it is advisable to make a backup, so that later you can easily restore everything as it was before applying the decoration / modification.

Instructions, Tips, FAQ
Unlocking the bootloader, installing CWM recovery and getting ROOT rights
How to swap memory
How to change memory back, as when buying
How to make a backup
Backup is needed to restore the phone and / or programs and their settings if the installation of the patch or any other actions failed or there were any errors. Also backup is indispensable when creating new useful improvements.
You must have CWM Recovery v.6.0.2.8 installed.
Go to ClockWorkMod Recovery.
1. We take out the battery and insert it into place.
2. Press the volume button "-" + the power button and wait until the menu appears.
3. Select the RECOVERY item and confirm the selection with the power button.
4. Select - backup and restore.
5. Select - backup.
The full backup of your phone will start.
Backup is saved to the SD card in the folder clockworkmod \ backup. It is necessary to restore the phone if the installation went awry.
Each backup creates a separate image for recovery.).
Backup weighs somewhere between 0.36 GB (Stoke) to several GB.
A folder with backup on the memory card is: clockworkmod \ backup \ 2013-03-15.05.22.34 (for example, the date and time will be different)
Contains:
Attached Image

The fact that TAR archives are empty is normal, all in the files of the same name with the extension * .a
This is actually the TAR archives, but with a different extension.
Folders with archives do not change, do not rename, do not put anything there! When creating and recovering from backup, checksums are calculated. If they do not converge, backup will not be restored.
You can copy from it files with the extension * .a to another folder and rename to * .tar
On the phone, they open for example ROOT Explorer, on the WIN RAR computer, and not only by these programs ...
The name of the archives corresponds to the sections on the phone. For example: system.ext4.tar.a is an archive of the system section.
How to flash using ClockWorkMod Recovery
1. Download the .ZIP file and put it in the root of the SD card (not necessarily in the root, but it’s easier to search there).
2. Go to ClockWorkMod Recovery
3. Choose - install zip from sdcard.
4. Choose - choose zip from sdcard.
5. Select the .zip file. (In the list above, as usual, there will be folders, below files.)
6. Confirm the installation of the .ZIP file. (The confirmation item is usually not the first in the list. This is normal.)
7. We are waiting for the end of the installation.
8. Choose - +++++ Go Back +++++.
9. Select - reboot system now. (The phone restarts.)
If you have problems, problems with the firmware, or your device has not survived the firmware, please contact In the theme of the firmware

How to remove installed covers
How to remove the cover without root (Post MAJIIHu4 # 85183912)

Wallpaper, icons
1) Wallpapers from Sense 5
Wallpapers from Sense 5
Screen
Attached Image

(Mods of statusbars (batteries with%, icons, etc.) (SystemUI)

Themes

Keyboard modes / dialers / contacts, etc.

Fashion fromwlad1164

Fashion fromTorentino
If someone's post did not hit the cap, write to me in PM.

EXTRACTS FROM THE RULES !!!
5.1. If a forum member gave you good advice that helped you solve your problem, do not post a message with the text “Thank you! You are super!!!". On our forum, it is customary to express gratitude by raising the reputation of a particular participant.
5.2. The reputation of other participants can be influenced by any user who has collected 15 useful posts. If you do not have 15 helpful posts, ask the moderator to raise the reputation of the person who helped you through the "Complaint" button

Post has been editedpulsar_85 - 14.05.19, 00:35
Reason for editing: !!! The cap is in development !!! I reworked the FAQ, to be continued ... I removed the dead link from the header. Interesnosti will gradually raise. I accept requests and wishes in lichku (QMS).
SPSPaWn
Message#2
10.03.13, 07:08
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1809
Check in: 21.02.12
Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus 4/64

Ready 3 battery panels%
Attached fileslider_panel_htc + br + bat_desire_sv.zip(9.08 MB)

Attached Image

Attached fileslider_panel_htc + br + bat_large_desire_sv.zip(8.69 MB)

Attached Image

Liked the most
Attached fileslider_panel_htc + br + bat + htc_desire_sv.zip(8.8 MB)

Attached Image

Stock bar with a bar, suddenly if you need to roll back
Attached fileslider_panel_htc + br + bat_signed_desire_sv.zip(8.65 MB)

Do not forget to say thank you :)))

In a hat

Post has been editedSPSPaWn - 10.03.13, 13:42
galeleo
Message#3
11.03.13, 19:40
Local
[offline]

Messages 184
Check in: 11.03.11

Please make a battery, so that it shows up to a percentage if possible.

Post has been editedgaleleo - 11.03.13, 19:40
Cеrlis
Message#4
11.03.13, 19:42
Guru
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 3959
Check in: 28.02.11
HTC 10

Galeleo @ 03/11/2013, 18:40*
Please make a battery, so that it shows up to a percentage if possible.

Already done.

--------------------
Cеrlis
Message#5
11.03.13, 20:44
Guru
[offline]

Messages 3959
HTC 10

Battery with interest (step 1%)
Installation:make a backup, flash the recovery zip.
Attached fileGreenBatt_cherlis.zip(2.52 MB)

Attached fileRedBatt_cherlis.zip(2.45 MB)

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

There is also your panel QuickSettings.
P.S. I forgot. Unsubscribe if it works.

Post has been editedcherlis - 11.03.13, 20:51

--------------------
alpio
Message#6
11.03.13, 21:20
Local
[offline]

Messages 275
Check in: 25.02.08

cherlis @ 03/11/2013, 19:44*
Working battery with percentages (1% step)

I’m still a little ponagley hot) Cherlis, I’ve seen the operator’s signals in different colors in the topic about V, and is it possible to implement a separate tab from the bottom with the settings in the drop-down box? )

--------------------
HTC One X, Acer liquid Gallant DUO, HTC Desire SV (S-OFF, ROOTed, super cid) + HTC One Dual Sim 802w. NUBIA Z11 Gold Black 6/64, Samsung galaxy A8 +, Samsung galaxy note 8.
Cеrlis
Message#7
11.03.13, 22:02
Guru
[offline]

Messages 3959
HTC 10

alpio @ 03/11/2013, 20:20*
I have seen in the topic about V also the signals of operators in different colors, and it’s possible to introduce a separate tab from the bottom with settings in the drop-out and to us

Connect: D I can fasten colored signals. The tab you have already, QuickSettings called or Lidroid.
(Even better than ours)

--------------------
alpio
Message#8
11.03.13, 22:10
Local
[offline]

Messages 275

cherlis @ 03/11/2013, 21:02*
Connect Color signals I can fasten. The tab you have already, QuickSettings called or Lidroid.

Insolently) First if you can reds (life) second blue (KS). And QuickSettings is at my top. I put a percentage red battery, so I didn’t have these quicksettings (if I correctly understood what it was)

I thought something like this:

Post has been editedalpio - 11.03.13, 22:13

--------------------
HTC One X, Acer liquid Gallant DUO, HTC Desire SV (S-OFF, ROOTed, super cid) + HTC One Dual Sim 802w. NUBIA Z11 Gold Black 6/64, Samsung galaxy A8 +, Samsung galaxy note 8.
SPSPaWn
Message#9
11.03.13, 22:55
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1809
Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus 4/64

yes this panel is what you need
Cеrlis
Message#10
11.03.13, 22:59
Guru
[offline]

Messages 3959
HTC 10

Two new batteriesandcolored network signal level icons
Another transparent curtain in notifications, a modified socket at the bottom of the curtain.
Installation:make a backupand flash zip through recovery
Option 1:Attached fileLargeBatt_cherlis.zip(2.43 MB)
Attached Image

Option 2:Attached fileCircleBatt_cherlis.zip(2.48 MB)
Attached Image

Post has been edited- SVD - - 26.03.13, 19:04

--------------------
SPSPaWn
Message#11
11.03.13, 23:26
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1809
Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus 4/64

I would also like the power menu, the weather to lock, Sense landscape, the replacement of icons and personification, the weather on the whole screen, well + lotions with Sense Full or Full Sense 4+ :)
it would be supper.

Sense landscape - I will try to make myself
alpio
Message#12
11.03.13, 23:32
Local
[offline]

Messages 275

cherlis @ 03/11/2013, 21:59*
Two new batteries and colored network signal level icons

Ai THANK YOU) I put it round, it works with a bang) There's also a wifi badge such as I wanted) Respect! )))

SPSPaWn @ 03/11/2013, 10:26 PM*
I would also like the power menu, the weather to lock, Sense landscape, the replacement of icons and personification, the weather on the whole screen well + gadgets with Sense Full or Full Sense 4+
it would be supper.

It is necessary to adapt their SENSE + custom firmware, there it all is) Just to know how ... There is still a cool feature for stretching photos of the caller on the whole screen and to improve the quality of the photos from the contact and blue dialers with metal keys, by the way I tried some more 2 weeks ago, put the original with V, so the caller's photo seemed to work but not quite under our screen, and the dialer worked, but only one call button was shown instead of 2 ...

Post has been editedalpio - 11.03.13, 23:46

--------------------
helvetin
Message#13
12.03.13, 00:17
Old resident
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 921
Check in: 13.01.12
Sony Xperia Z5 Dual

cherlis @ 12.3.2013, 5:53*
We do not have Sense +, but the usual 4.0a (lite): D
And I will make you dialers. Write what.

Sense 4.1 with us
How on the phone to bring in the status bar toggle switches Wi Fi mobile Internet and other?

Post has been editedhelvetin - 12.03.13, 00:22

--------------------
Sony Ericsson K 510 (working) - Sony Ericsson K 800 (working, network does not work) - Nokia N 73 (lost) - Nokia 5228 (non-working and thank God) - HTC Wildfire S (fully working) - HTC Desire SV (sold out) - HTC One Dual Sim (broken) -Sony Xperia Z5 Dual Sim
alpio
Message#14
12.03.13, 00:30
Local
[offline]

Messages 275

cherlis @ 03/11/2013, 10:53*
And I will make you dialers. Write what.

Somewhere I have seen you, but I can't find this combinedHTC Desire V - Ornaments(the buttons themselves) and this oneHTC Desire V - Ornamentsonly call buttons ...)

--------------------
Cеrlis
Message#15
12.03.13, 00:54
Guru
[offline]

Messages 3959
HTC 10

Helvetin @ 03/11/2013, 23:17*
Sense 4.1 with us

I know: D

Posted on 03/12/2013, 00:52:

Helvetin @ 03/11/2013, 23:17*
How on the phone to bring in the status bar toggle switches Wi Fi mobile Internet and other?

So you have a socket. There all that is necessary.

Posted 12/03/2013, 00:54:

Alpio @ 03/11/2013, 11:30 PM*
I have seen you somewhere

Let's Dialer and Phone (along with the coke) or is there a deodex?

--------------------
helvetin
Message#16
12.03.13, 01:32
Old resident
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 921
Check in: 13.01.12
Sony Xperia Z5 Dual

So you have a socket. There all that is necessary.

Posted 12/03/2013, 00:54:

Pane is good. But the toggle switch in the outstanding status bar is generally convenient. As if only to do it without changing the status bar ...

--------------------
Sony Ericsson K 510 (working) - Sony Ericsson K 800 (working, network does not work) - Nokia N 73 (lost) - Nokia 5228 (non-working and thank God) - HTC Wildfire S (fully working) - HTC Desire SV (sold out) - HTC One Dual Sim (broken) -Sony Xperia Z5 Dual Sim
SPSPaWn
Message#17
12.03.13, 01:37
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1809
Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus 4/64

It would not be bad, charging on the lock - The battery is animated on the screen when charging - is it really?
alpio
Message#18
12.03.13, 03:15
Local
[offline]

Messages 275

cherlis @ 03/11/2013, 23:54*
Let's Dialer and Phone (along with the cloaks)

Here is:Attached fileDialer_Phone_Lockscreen.zip(4.92 MB)
I just grabbed another lockscreen if something needs to be done with the lock screen. Thank )

Post has been editedalpio - 12.03.13, 03:16

--------------------
pulsar_85
Message#19
25.03.13, 09:47
Konstantin
[offline]

Messages 3869
Check in: 17.02.09
Xiaomi Mi A1 4/64

Based on the battery panel ofhere is this firmwareon our phone from the highly respectedSPSPaWn
The battery with interest, step 1%, the size of the usual. The brightness control is removed when installing auto-adjust lighting.
Actually, here it is:
Attached Image

Attached fileslider_panel_htc_icon + battery_with_percent_desire_sv.zip(2.53 MB)

The second option. Removed completely brightness adjustment slider.
So more space, well, if you use third-party software to adjust the brightness (as in my case, the "auto-brightness" icon on the screenshot), the slider will also not interfere, because third-party software will disable the automatic adjustment and wake up the adjustment itself.
Total, the battery with a step of 1% and a blind with a panel and without slider.
Screen (Book format):
Attached Image

Screen (Album format):
Attached Image

The archive itself for uploading to the body:Attached fileslider_panel_no_brightness_slider_htc_icon + battery_with_percent_desire_sv.zip(2.52 MB)

Both panels set throughClockWorkMod Recovery.

Special thanks tosk0tfor help and advice.

Post has been editedpulsar_85 - 27.03.13, 08:30
Reason for editing: Added orriginal panels and corrected the description.

--------------------
Sincerely, Konstantin, a.k.a - KB
| Xiaomi MI A1 (android 8.0.0) || Onyx Boox VDG2 |
galmod
Message#20
26.03.13, 13:39
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 18
Check in: 30.09.12

Hello to all. Tell me how things are going with Sense? Will we have it full
galmod
Message#21
26.03.13, 14:06
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 18
Check in: 30.09.12

Will wait. The first HTC is with me and here on you sense - stripped down ((Damn.
HTC

66 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/18/19, 14:29