> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Sony Xperia L - Discussion | Smartphone 4.3 "

Rep: (1207)
DiscussionSony xperia l
PictureSony xperia l
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Modifications of software and decorations пїЅ | CyanogenMod 11 (OS 4.4.2) пїЅ | CyanogenMod 12 (OS 5.0) пїЅ | OmniRom Firmware (OS 4.x.x) пїЅ | MIUI v.5 firmware (OS 4.4.4) пїЅ | BlissPop (OS 5.0.x Lollipop) пїЅ

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Photos, description

Examples of photos and videos taken on XPERIA L

Useful

The list of working and not working sd cards on our device (all work on firmware version 15.0.A.2.17)
Work:

Apacer 16GB 10 class
Kingston 16 Gb 10 class
Kingston 16GB 4 class
Kingston 8gb 4 class
Qumo 32GB 10 class
Qumo 16GB 10 class
Sandisk Mobile Ultra 16Gb
SanDisk Ultra HC 8GB (but you need its format on your computer)
Transcend 16GB 4 class
Transcend 16GB premium 10 class
Transcend 16GB 10 class (TS16GUSDC10)
Transcend 32GB 10 class
Transcend 8GB 2 class

Does not work:

ADATA 16GB 6 class
Kingston 32Gb 10 class
Sandisk 4GB 4 class
Silicon Power 16GB 10 class
Silicon Power 32GB 10 class
SanDisk Ultra HC-1 16 Gb
Smartbuy 8GB 4 class
Transcend 8GB 4class

Microcomment about flash drives:
If the phone checks the sd card when it is turned on for errors (it writes it in the status bar), and then it writes there that the card is damaged, just format it with Windows standard means in Fat32 and it will work

List of programs that should not be put on our smart
FullNexus4After manipulating it, the device stopped loading, I had to change it.
Webguard After installation, the phone restarts and goes into the bootlap

How to find out and change the region
* # * # 7378423 # * # * Service info - Software Info - Customization Version.

Brief instructions on changing the CDA-code.
I need a root.
Go to the system folder on the internal memory and edit the file build.prop.
Replace XXXX-XXXX in the following two lines with the desired region code: 1271-8633 (change R3A to R5A) RussiaRemaining codes
ro.product.name = ..._ XXXX-XXXX
ro.build.fingerprint = ..._ XXXX-XXXX ...
ro.semc.version.cust = XXXX-XXXX
4. Save and reboot the phone.
5. Clean the SEUS. (Nail the folder 13740270 to c: \ Program Files \ Sony Ericsson \ Update Service \ db \)
Update via SEUS

FAQ (answers to frequently asked questions)
When is the new update?
- Presumably after December 31. The exact date is unknown.

The game does not turn on, hangs on the title?
- Transfer the game or application to your phone.

How to enter the function "For Developers" in the new line, on Android 4.2
-On the new firmware (4.2), to enter the function "for developers" tap on the version of the build in "About phone".

Will update android to newer versions
Android 4.2 only

Is there a Glonass in your smartphone?

Yes, proofSony Xperia L - Discussion (Post # 22461373)

Is there a USB-OTG host in the smartphone?
- apparently not, or the manufacturer did not turn it on. In general, while it could not be used

In what resolution does the camera write the video?
-720Р , despite the fact that the chipset supports hardware and FullHD

How much internal memory is available to the user for files and cache for games?
-4.01 GB
Why when I throw an album in the .nomedia file folder, the album still sees the files?
-answer

How many smartphones are typing in Antutu?
-about 10,000, depending on the downtrodden system.Screen

Is the screen covered with protective glass?
- Judging by the "white pages" - scratch-resistant glass, to be precise:
Scratch-resistant - Touch panel cover glass (Schott 2nd source)more

What is the difference between the c2105 and c2104?
- It's just two modifications of the same device, different UMTS bands:
C2105 - 900 MHz (Band VIII), 2100 MHz (Band I);
C2104 - 850 MHz (Band V), 1900 MHz (Band II), 1700 MHz (Band IV), 2100 MHz (Band I).

Root firmware
Before you try to flash your phone to a new firmware (* .2.17 at the moment) by hook or crook:
1. Sony PC Companion does not offer to automatically update your device.
2. The correct region is established, seeing which phone and the above program itself will offer updates. "
and the methods of recognizing and changing the region have already been written. and, IMPORTANT: if you are worth *** R5A in the fields of the region - this is no reason to rejoice. everything rests on tsiferki before these three characters.
How to roll back phones with Chinese firmware
Getting root
way to get root-rights on firmware 15.3.A.1.17
Old way (firmware up to 2.17 inclusive)
1. InstallFramarooton the smartphone.
2. Run, select SuperSU.
3. Click Gandalf.
4. A window will pop up with a smiley about successfully obtained Root rights (see the screen).
Attached Image
5. Smart will reboot and SuperSU will appear.

Probably, the program does not always work the first time. If after rebooting the SuperSU the access root doesn’t appear or not, repeat 2-5

After successfully getting root, the folder with system applications is still write-protected. (if you try to remove something standard smart will reboot)

To disable this protection you need:

1. InstallAndroid Terminal Emulator
2. Run and enter commands
su
stop ric

after which we can do anything with system files. After the smartphone is restarted, the protection will turn on again and in order to make changes you will have to re-enter commands in the terminal.

New way to disable protection completely (at your own risk and risk, not verified. If the result is positive, request to unsubscribe)
Enter the following commands in the terminal
su
stop ric
mount -o remount, rw / system
touch /etc/install-recovery.sh
echo "#! / system / bin / sh">>/etc/install-recovery.sh
echo "/ system / bin / stop ric">>/etc/install-recovery.sh
chmod 755 /etc/install-recovery.sh
sync
mount -o remount, ro / system
reboot -f

Another way to get root (taken from a friendly forum, not really tested)
And one more way(must be suitable for our device)XDA original
Route 2.17

Getting ROOT on the new firmware Jelly Bean 4.2.2 Build [15.3.A.0.26]

Rootat 1.12!
Flashtool Firmware
Deodexing firmware[Firmware: 2.17]
Deodexing firmware [Android 4.2.2]

Polls archive
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Please kindly read the header before creating the post. Perhaps there is already an answer to your question.

For questions about adding information to the header, please write to the curator in PMroma464

Post has been edited-Denisych- - 09.05.15, 14:06
Reason for editing: Correction of the error in the Play Market "Not enough space in the device's memory"

Rep: (7)
By the way a SIM-card format?

By the way there is a test through the code? (On dead pixels, speaker ....) (run the test on the HTC combination * # * # 3424 # * # * Run test samsung * # 0 * #) - like this?

who asked for the video? I stumbled
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RItYf_CEoYI

Post has been editedFrikodelko - 22.05.13, 16:43

Rep: (193)
SIM-card is normal size. Like all the instructions do not read, do everything by "educated bet" so accidentally discovered that the gallery zoom preview images SWAPO happening left and right.

Post has been editedAn5 - 22.05.13, 16:53

An5,

You can provide a link to the film that you purchased?

Unfortunately no, I picked it, cut and pasted into a coherent at the time of purchase, even the price I do not remember it. You can buy any 4,7-5 inch and paste samomu.V internet for Aliekspress already spetsplenkoy and cases are different, there can be ordered, although a long wait.

Rep: (147)
An5 @ 22.05.2013, 14:48*
Example photos indoor fluorescent lamps warm colors. All settings are automatic, stabilizer and HDR off. In my opinion, the quality is not gud.

Yes, like the rules, with fluorescent lamps in general almost always turn nasty pictures, the white balance is better to put the appropriate

Rep: (0)
People bought yesterday -L and there was no furniture, it's such a sleepyhead idea or the shop got.

Post has been editedAnton @ 43 - 23.05.13, 07:23

Rep: (90)
Anton @ 43 @ 05/23/2013, 15:21*
People bought yesterday -L and there was no furniture, it's such a sleepyhead idea or the shop got.

Complete no headset. Today picked up a black SXL - smartphone, battery, cable, charger.

Along the way, a question:
All the power button lightly pobaltyvaetsya in its nest?

Post has been editedUnderw - 23.05.13, 07:45

UnderW @ 23.05.2013, 07:41*
Complete no headset. Today picked up a black SXL - smartphone, battery, cable, charger.

Thank you and I thought not reported!

Underw

I think that it was easy to check by asking more 1-2 of your phone (for example other colors)

Rep: (90)
Frikodelko @ 23.05.2013, 16:09*
I think that it was easy to check by asking more 1-2 of your phone (for example other colors)

Your true, pick up in the center of the issuance of an Internet-orders, as Us entered Vladivostok device that's only in the morning and in retail it had not yet razvezti. Ask where to unpack other Soup I do not have the right, on-site inspection, too, do not do it, because manibek 7 days.
Not that I fact wobbly buttons much bothered, just want to know - the trend or an isolated incident.
In SXSP out all she totters :)

Rep: (141)
Has anyone tested the battery (those who bought at least a couple of days ago). I want to take his red.

Rep: (19)
Frikodelko @ 23.05.2013, 01:28*
By the way there is a test through the code? (On dead pixels, speaker ....) (run the test on the HTC combination * # * # 3424 # * # * Run test samsung * # 0 * #) - like this?

there * # * # 7378423 # * # * service menu, through it all, and you can check the sound and touch and do a hard reset !!!

Rep: (1)
An interesting bug in the firmware.
Periodically notification panel is transformed into a strip, as in the screenshot.
Attached Image

Underw
Today, I hope to get to the store, pomatsat this unit - if it works, then I will unsubscribe on the subject.

spider703 @ 23.05.2013, 13:06*
there * # * # 7378423 # * # * service menu, through it all, and you can check the sound and touch and do a hard reset !!!

Similarly, for sure) thank you, though yesterday had this peep in SP version of the theme.

Rep: (1)
UPD

The tech support advised to do the following:

Click on this link to get Sony PC companion:
http://www.sonymobile.com/gb/tools/pc-companion/

To repair the phone software
1. Install PC Companion on a Windows PC from Support
2. Turn on the phone, and connect it to the PC using a USB cable.
3. In PC Companion, under Support Zone and click Start.
4. Under Phone Software Update, click Start.
5. Click repair phone.
6. Follow the on-screen instructions.

Made - check.

jemnous @ 23.05.2013, 15:50*
An interesting bug in the firmware.
Periodically notification panel is transformed into a strip, as in the screenshot.

I was not like this. Incidentally, the vibration is not very good, so shiver. But voice quality pleases even unusual as that

Post has been editedAn5 - 23.05.13, 14:43

Frikodelko @ 23.05.2013, 14:07*
Today, I hope to get to the store, pomatsat this unit - if it works, then I will unsubscribe on the subject.

Zhdems look! : Yes2:

And this question is still interested. The standard browser flash does not work, as I understand it, but Opera will work? Do I need to separately install the Flash Player?

Post has been editedglormond - 23.05.13, 18:14

The body of the pre-installed Opera Mini and Chrome, the second like a flush.

Thus, the store was yuzal chrnuyu model. The power button a little bit, I would even say nice, play in different directions. One gets the impression that you just got there and pressed easily. Nevertheless, it is sitting still tight enough and not so much raskhlobano to Nars jump (at least so it seemed at first glance)

Rep: (4)
Put some video from it

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 05/05/20, 14:22