> 

Dear forum users, do not forget to encourage each other by raising your reputation.

4 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 > »  

> WM Quake 2 | 3D shooter
Quake II Survey
Have you ever heard of Quake II?
Yes [ 182 ] ** [95,79%]
Not [ 8 ] ** [4,21%]
Have you ever played Quake II?
Yes [ 167 ] ** [87,89%]
Not [ 23 ] ** [12,11%]
Total votes: 190

SAMP-Master-Rally
Message#1
25.03.13, 16:19
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 254
Check in: 10.01.12
Sony Ericsson Xperia X2

WM Quake 2 download

Port Version: 1.30
Original Version: 3.21

Last update of the game in the header:08.09.2013

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
Quake II is a computer game in the genre of first-person shooter, released December 6, 1997. Developed by id Software.
The game is designed in sci-fi style. The player is a soldier named Bitterman, involved in the operation "Lord" (English Overlord). In a desperate attempt to protect the Earth from an alien invasion, earthlings launch a counterattack on the home planet of the enemy cybernetic civilization of the Strogg (English Strogg) - Stroggos. The main objective of the operation is to close the portal, through which the Strogg forward their troops to Earth. During the unsuccessful landing, most of the soldiers were captured or killed. From the very beginning of the flight, the landing capsule of the protagonist left the course due to a collision with another capsule - as a result, he was left out of the intended landing zone, at a small outpost base of the Strogg. Left alone, the paratrooper made his way to the nearest communications center. Having established contact with the headquarters, he began to perform the tasks of the command: he destroyed the air defense system, destroyed the plant for the production of new soldiers-Strogg of captured earthmen, power reactor and other objects important for the Strogg. At the end of the game, the player receives an order to disable the communication system of their leader, Macron, and then kills him on the orbital platform above the planet. In the final video shows how a rescue capsule with a paratrooper on board leaves the exploding platform and "hard" sits on the planet. A paratrooper survives landing and gets out of the boat. The fate of the main character in the game is not covered. It is likely that the Bitterman soldier was eventually captured and fell victim to the stricification. In the introductory video of Quake 4, the lieutenant instructing the soldier before disembarking on Stroggos mentions the protagonist of the game, saying that he had disabled the orbital air defense systems and gave earthlings a second landing on the planet.
Description taken fromWikipedia

Features:
  • The graphics engine is the port of the original
  • Works on devices with any screen resolution
  • The game is 99.9% clean; I made only a few changes.
  • All functions, except for the menu and console, can be reassigned to any keys
  • The possibility of full control using the touchscreen
  • Added cheat on infinite ammo in single player, activated and deactivated when typing in the console "infammo" (without quotes)
  • Multiplayer available
  • C version 1.2 full-fledged fullscreen, included after moving to the menu ->Video ->fullscreen, put "yes" (in this regard, I made the configuration of the on-screen buttons for WVGA screens, about this under the spoiler below)
  • Since version 1.3, automatic screen orientation changes (4 options are possible)new!

What is important to know:
  • To start, you need at least 20 free megabytes of RAM
  • If, after viewing the demo and downloading (or starting a new game) crash with an error, then after launching the game, you need to immediately open the menu and start the game

What is planned in the future:
  • The possibility of full control using the touchscreen
  • Graphic engine on Open GL ES

In version 1.1, touchscreen control has been added, read about it under this spoiler
About touchscreen control
This modification allows you to add onscreen keys that you can edit yourself at any time.
My wish-based configurationmishazemcov (the numbers of the buttons are drawn in graphic. the editor; only rectangles are displayed in the game so as not to block the landscape: D):
Attached Image

1 - ESCAPE - Call menu
2 - cheat code for infinite ammo
3 - cheat code for immortality
4 - cheat code walking through walls
5 - cheat code for all weapons, items, etc.
6 - Page Up - raise your head up
7 - Quick exit from the game
8 - C - crouch
9 - Spacebar - Jump
10 - strafe left
11 - step forward
12 - strafe to the right
13 - turn left
14 - step back
15 - turn right
16 - the next weapon
17 - previous item
18 - the next item
19 - Page Down head down
20 - Y - agreement to exit the game
21 - Enter - use item
22 - Ctrl - attack

In version 1.2 due to fullscreenfor WVGAscreens added a second configuration, so if you have this type of screen - rename the file "dtouch.ini" in "dtouch_VGA.ini", and the file "dtouch_WVGA.ini" in "dtouch.ini" and start the game with pre-enabled fullscreen.
How to set up yourself
All data on the location and values ​​of the onscreen keys are in the game folder, in the baseq2 subdirectory, in the dtouch.ini file (open with any text editor, but I recommendCrosspad )
Consider the structure.
The "num" parameter indicates the number of buttons. "draw" - to display or not to display buttons, i.e. 1 - display, 0 - do not display.
Now the buttons themselves. To set the button value, you need to create a parameter of the type "dtdef<button number>val ", and assign the desired value
List of Valid Values
CTRL
UP
DOWN
LEFT
Right
SHIFT
ENTER
Esc
Backspace
SPACE
PGUP
PGDOWN
All Latin capital letters
All Arabic Numbers
Some characters

For example, to assign the value ESCAPE to the button number 4, you need to write the string "dtdef4val = ESC" to the file
The following are the coordinates of the button, but instead of "val" to the parameter you need to add:
x1 - coordinate of the upper left corner of the button along the X axis
x2 - coordinate of the lower right corner of the button along the X axis
y1 - coordinate of the upper left corner of the button along the Y axis
y2 - coordinate of the lower right corner of the button along the Y axis
So that our button number 4 is located in the upper left corner of the screen and has a width of 60 pixels and a height of 20, you need to add to the file line
dtdef4x1 = 0
dtdef4x2 = 60
dtdef4y1 = 0
dtdef4y2 = 20

Notes
  • 128 buttons max
  • When assigning a value to a parameter, you must remember that there must be one space each from the "=" sides, otherwise the program will simply not pay attention to your parameter
  • If anyone does not know, the values ​​along the Y axis do not increase from the bottom up, but vice versa

In version 1.2 the opportunity to play multiplayer
About the game in multiplayer
In theory, multiplayer game is possible in the "PDA and Server", "PDA and several other PDA", "PDA and PC" modes
(I have tested the "PDA and Server" mode, through EDGE)
Instructions:
PDA and Server
Game mode between the player with the PDA and other players via the server on the Internet
What is required: connect the PDA to the Internet (I do not know how about Wi-Fi, but I give a guarantee of work through GPRS)

Method 1
1. Naturally check the connection to the Internet and run the game
2. In the menu, go Multiplayer->join network server->address book
3. We see several fields, enter the address of the server on which we want to play at any, for example "wifi.ro.lt:27912" (without quotes naturally), and press ESC (who does not have a keyboard for entering the address - look at the note below, set the address without hard keyboard)
4. Click refresh server list
5. If the server works and the connection to the Internet is present and does not mess up, then under "connect to ..." will appear instead of "<no server>"the name of your server, the name of the current card and the number of players online
6. Simply select this item in the menu, after which the game will start loading.
Method 2
1. Perform 1 step 1 of the method
2. Open the console and write connect there<server address>

Notes
  • How to do without a hard keyboard when entering the server address: open the folder "baseq2" in the game folder, and in it open the text editor "config.cfg"; looking for the line "set adr0", then in quotes we write the server address, close the file with the save and run the game
  • If at the entrance to the server, resources begin to be downloaded and crashes with an error, then go Multiplayer->player setup, look for the download options at the bottom, select, see the allow download and set to "no"

PDA and PC
I haven't tested it yet, maybe I'll write instructions later.

PDA and PC
Also did not test, maybe later I will write instructions

About automatic screen orientation change
Switches to the "vid_orientation" parameter in the config.cfg file (baseq2 folder) with 4 options:
vm_0
vm_90
vm_180
vm_170
to rotate the screen to 0, 90, 180 and 270 degrees respectively. Later I will add an item to the game menu for quick and easy switching.

Acknowledgments
id softwarefor Quake II :)
Bobyorchik for the idea and testing
lyapa23 for icon and testing
trashkalmar for help in debag
mishazemcov for support, assistance and configuration of on-screen control

Homepage: http://idsoftware.com

Download:
Archive (version 1.3, unzip to any folder on the device and run "quake2.exe"):
Attached fileWM_Quake_2_1_3.zip(86.94 MB)

Dump of old files
Attached fileWM_Quake_2.zip(86.94 MB)

Attached fileWM_Quake_2_patch_1.1.zip(383.93 KB)

Attached fileWM_Quake_2_patch_1.2.zip(237.09 KB)

Attached Image

Post has been editedSAMP-Master-Rally - 08.09.13, 17:44
samostav
Message#22
13.04.13, 20:00
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 674
Check in: 21.05.09
Sony Ericsson Xperia X10

Even the topic has calmed down, probably everything on the android is gone.
SAMP-Master-Rally
Message#23
13.04.13, 20:34
Local
[offline]

Messages 254
Sony Ericsson Xperia X2

samostav
No, I just have problems with time now, so I’m not working on the game yet.

--------------------
I lead the development of applications and games for Windows and Windows Mobile.
Hangman WM | Pocket guns | WM Quake 2 | WM Doom Legacy
rubick
Message#24
30.04.13, 21:13
Local
[offline]

Messages 140
Check in: 11.09.09
Xiaomi Redmi Note 2

It's really nice to see that someone else is working on a good old vm)) in his tache2 he played kvak only through Sonya's emulator, because there are practically no hard buttons.

--------------------
Motorolla d520, Siemens m55, Fly b600, Asus p750, Htc touch 2, Explay mid-710, Ipod touch 5, HTC One m7, Lg G3s Xiaomi redmi note 2, iPad mini 2
SAMP-Master-Rally
Message#25
27.07.13, 14:31
Local
[offline]

Messages 254
Sony Ericsson Xperia X2

Made an update: added the long-awaited control using the onscreen keys and cheat code on infinite ammunition, read about all this in the cap B)

P.S. I apologize for not updating for a long time - there were problems with the PC and there was not enough time :)

Post has been editedSAMP-Master-Rally - 27.07.13, 14:39

--------------------
I lead the development of applications and games for Windows and Windows Mobile.
SAMP-Master-Rally
Message#26
12.08.13, 21:47
Local
[offline]

Messages 254
Sony Ericsson Xperia X2

So, the next update, to version 1.2! First, fixed the bug with downloading player models in Multiplayer->player setup (previously it was possible to see a message that the models were not found, even though they were all in the game resources), but then I got carried away and completed the multiplayer, now you can play over the network. A little later I made a fullscreen, now owners of devices with WVGA screens can enjoy for sure the desired game on the whole screen! But because of this, it was necessary to make a configuration of on-screen keys specifically for WVGA screens, read more about this in the header ...

--------------------
Exhilarated
Message#27
16.08.13, 23:23
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 501
Check in: 09.03.13
Huawei Mate 20 lite SNE-LX1

Do you have htc touch2?
Exhilarated
Message#28
17.08.13, 00:17
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 501

Help guys! I have htc touch2, qvga display, touch ... I start the game, but the sensor does not plow, and the demo is like a slideshow ...
528 MHz processor, RAM memory ...
Rudzil
Message#29
17.08.13, 00:34
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2522
Check in: 07.03.11
HTC One M9

touch 2 is a weak device after all. Although my s8 rover is not much different from it, and Quake 3 on it gave ~ 4-8fps.

--------------------
RoverPC S8 Lite - alive,Samsung Galaxy Tab 2, Pocketbook 611 Basic, HTC HD2 (Modified Mikhei777 Sense 2.1 Android 2.3), HTC HD Mini (WM6.5.3 + 2.2 + Sense), HTC Flyer (2.3 + Sense)
SAMP-Master-Rally
Message#30
17.08.13, 09:33
Local
[offline]

Messages 254
Sony Ericsson Xperia X2

I also have a lot of memory on X2 528 MHz, and it slows down too well, unfortunately nothing can be done now, we wait until I attach Open GL ES ...

--------------------
Rudzil
Message#31
17.08.13, 10:13
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2522
HTC One M9

But you have an Adreno 130 / ATI Imageon video chip (Qualcomm MSM7200A), and in Qualcomm MSM7225, which is on the Touch 2, there is no video chip. so please make versions with support for Open GL ES and without support, but with maximum playability due to "cuts" graphics. And then I doubt that on s8 (624 MHz, 128 MB RAM, 40 MB RAM freely) I can play comfortably less.
By the way, you do not think Q3 is similar to sawing? And that is, the port, but on HD2 not to play without the onscreen keys.

--------------------
RoverPC S8 Lite - alive,Samsung Galaxy Tab 2, Pocketbook 611 Basic, HTC HD2 (Modified Mikhei777 Sense 2.1 Android 2.3), HTC HD Mini (WM6.5.3 + 2.2 + Sense), HTC Flyer (2.3 + Sense)
SAMP-Master-Rally
Message#32
17.08.13, 11:55
Local
[offline]

Messages 254
Sony Ericsson Xperia X2

please make versions with Open GL ES support and without support

I do not have to do 2 versions, because Q2 simultaneously supports both software and Open GL engines, and they are switched in the settings, I think it will not be difficult to choose the right one. And I will try to add an engine on Open GL ES as soon as I can, I still need to figure out how it all works ...

By the way, you do not think Q3 is similar to sawing? And that is, the port, but on HD2 not to play without the onscreen keys.

Actually, I thought, but because software rendering is not there - I think it will be complicated. In any case, you must first try Open GL ES on Q2

--------------------
Rudzil
Message#33
17.08.13, 12:20
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2522
HTC One M9

Ok, we are waiting for new versions with Open GL ES.
In Q3, you can just make configs with degraded graphics.

--------------------
Exhilarated
Message#34
27.08.13, 16:58
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 501

I acted - I dispersed the qualcomm 7225 processor (htc touch2), there were fewer brakes, I started to display the graphics more smoothly, but - an ambush with touch controls, I can not figure it out, and there are no hard buttons .... Sad
Rudzil
Message#35
27.08.13, 21:29
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2522
HTC One M9

I have everything smoothly on the rover without overclocking everyone) XScale taxis)

--------------------
SAMP-Master-Rally
Message#36
28.08.13, 10:00
Local
[offline]

Messages 254
Sony Ericsson Xperia X2

Exhilarated @ 10.27.2013, 19:58*
but - ambush with touch controls, I can not figure it out

And what is the problem? Buttons are not displayed or do not respond to pressing?

--------------------
Exhilarated
Message#37
28.08.13, 12:58
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 501

When I enter the game, the demo is launched, then the menu appears (new game, etc.) I cannot go anywhere, I poke it, I don’t react ...
SAMP-Master-Rally
Message#38
28.08.13, 15:12
Local
[offline]

Messages 254
Sony Ericsson Xperia X2

Are the buttons drawn? (gray rectangles) Or is everything smooth as on the first 3 screens in a hat?

--------------------
geniussbk
Message#39
28.08.13, 18:07
¯ \ _ (ツ) _ / ¯
[offline]

Messages 803
Check in: 11.02.11
Samsung Giorgio Armani GT-B7620

I thought under wm for a long time that they do not write or update anything.
Bobyorchik
Message#40
29.08.13, 08:10
Local
[offline]

Messages 289
Check in: 26.12.09
HTC HD2

geniussbk
I thought so too: happy: butSAMP-Master-Rallygives us hope: rolleyes:
Exhilarated
Message#41
29.08.13, 21:00
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 501

SAMP-Master-Rally @ 22.9.2009, 15:12*
Are the buttons drawn? (gray rectangles) Or is everything smooth as on the first 3 screens in a hat?

I have yes, the buttons are displayed on the edges of the display, but they do not work, I can’t go anywhere ... And it’s not full screen, the bottom is cut

4 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/01/19 20:01