> Attention

Attention! All questions on the programs that are not in this section, ask in the subject. Ambulance for beginners .

IN THIS SECTION ONLY THE PROGRAM CATALOG! CREATING THOSE QUESTIONS IS FORBIDDEN! SEARCH PROGRAMS .
New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

batti | battareyki charge indicator

Rep: (114)
Batti
version 2.4 Author of the project is closed

Last update of the program in the header02.09.08

Attached Image

Description:
This little program shows the battery in the form of strips.

Opportunities:
  • It is in memory of about 20Kb
  • Ability to customize the display: thickness, color, time of renovation.
  • Support VGA.
  • Flexible settings indicator color depending on the degree of discharge of the battery.
  • It provides information on the battery temperature, voltage type.
  • Version 1.4 added the ability to add sounds to different battery state of charge.
  • Version 2.0 added the charge off when a certain level
Developer site: pda.jasnapaka.com

Download:
Russian Version 2.4: Batti_2.4.rus.zip - from Dimaxxxx
Version Archive
Russifier
Russian Version 2.0: Batti_2.0.ARM.cab - thank seborin
Russian Version 2.1: Batti_2.1_ru.ARM.cab.zip
Version 2.2: Attached fileimg-89293-Batti-2_2.zip (48.16 KB)

Russian Version 2.2: Batti_2.2.rus..rar - from Dimaxxxx
Russian Version 2.3: Batti_2.3.rus..rar - from Dimaxxxx

Post has been editedkzvs - 16.08.10, 13:28

Rep: (2160)
She is a little discussed topic of the display strip of charge.

Take a long time and are very pleased with the

Rep: (114)
Kot

Now it has its own topic :) Especially because with the advent of vversii 1.3 capabilities to customize the color, depending on the battery, it has become even more interesting.

Miocker ,

Yeah, only then I realized that I have a 1.2 - thanks for the update!

Rep: (25)
so good prog and useful

Rep: (1)
That's just not clear with the temperature, which temperature it shows? I constantly shows a temperature of at Large Live 3 degrees. : Nea:

Rep: (25)
Sotovnik ,
mozhetona shows temperatyru devaysa

Rep: (6)
And by the way she sits down mercilessly battery. Previously I did not believe in it, but with this prog convinced.

Bujhm ,

Who is she?

Rep: (322)
Here did crack,
should throw in the folder,
where to put the program

Attached files

Attached fileBatti_rus.zip(23.94 Kb)

Rep: (2)
Please tell me how this program ustanovit.Skachivayu and hence from the developer, but when unpacking only information fayly.Chto do?

MIkeSvenson ,

It seems you have an archiver incorrectly perceives cab is downloaded. Just I checked - in zip wrapped cab downloaded.

Rep: (639)
by_tony @ 20.01.06 17:42:58
Here did crack,
should throw in the folder,
where to put the program

Damn, translator Eprst ... ... you're in the dictionary, then at least he looked?
Why should people be confused? What are the main battery? What spare? What is the main speaker? What are you ...?
Foreground - fore, Background - the background (background) .... see the English-Russian Dictionary for the fifth grade ... (AU respectively Foreground - the foreground (color indicator) when charging (AC- this AC)).

No, it certainly is a good thing that there are people who measure the forces are trying to help the ignorant. However, any aid should be qualified - this time, and most importantly does not hurt - that's two. And now imagine what an idiot would feel a person trying anything to understand the settings with a translation ...

P.S. Sometimes it's better to chew than talk ...

Rep: (30)
Come on, the main thing to start, and then things will get better :)
Anvn You an example of this;)

Rep: (639)
Element
I'm not against the undertakings ... Just because that's what a thing is impossible. People, especially the (so to say) "has not advanced users," listen to like (ill-considered, wrong, etc.) advice, stupidly follow them without knowing what they are doing (and often without the desire to understand and to understand), then begin " sacred "war on software ... This program sucks because I do not work, but this FOREVER, etc. And all because he could not understand (no, desire, knowledge, etc.) ... And these "helpers" in such cases, it is very much help.
Sorry for offtop ...

Rep: (3)
KoT, 08.12.05 03:29:19

Take a long time and are very pleased with the

It is known that such programs improve battery monitoring power consumption of the battery. I tried dciBattery, almost did not notice any such effect, I am now testing iLauncher, which also has a bar - as long as there is no unambiguous results. And there are already more or less objective data on this program there? For example, if all turn off and leave only a strip of the state of the main battery?

Manager30 ,
Batti and only one single band and displayed. This is exactly the state of the main battery.

Rep: (3)
ALKi, 22.02.06 06:39:30
Manager30 ,
Batti and only one single band and displayed. This is exactly the state of the main battery.

Well, yes, I meant only strip (without heat). Since the program with energy?

Rep: (6)
Yes, she eats the battery and how. Specially tested. 10-15 per cent faster than the category is.

Put a large period of renovation - every minute - INE will be so much to eat. What do you want - the holy spirit to eat?

Kot ,
What do you want - the holy spirit to eat?

Well, Batty is written on the forehead - check the battery status via XX seconds. And it can be done through the game events, in Visbare. But then Batty was not tiny programmulina, and would be a weighty monsters to perform only one function. IMHO, it would be unwise.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 22/04/20, 10:50