> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

37 pagesV  « < 35 36 37 »  

THEME IS CLOSED
> ONDA V973 - Discussion | Tablet, 9.7 "
P.A
Message#1
23.03.13, 12:50
Old resident
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 1221
Check in: 01.01.13
Huawei P9 Lite VNS-L21

DiscussionONDA V973
PictureONDA V973
Description| Discussion� | Purchase �
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison.
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
Official firmware
Instructions
Reviews
Useful
Changes from Onda v972
1. Lower thickness
2. Weight decreased by ~ 55 grams
3. Card slot has moved to another location.
4. Battery 8500mAh vs. 8000mAh
5. Software power optimization
Link to off-site

http://www.onda.cn/Tablet/ProductInfo.aspx?ProductId=250
OTG cable on e-bay

The topic is closed. If necessary, you can open a topic. For all questions regarding the topic contact the moderator subsectionEnlightened grandfatheratQMS.

Post has been editedEnlightened grandfather - 15.07.16, 12:01
Reason for editing: Firmware 4.4 [V1] and 4.4 [V2] with Android 4.4.2 KitKat BETA
Sky4no
Message#722
17.03.15, 16:53
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 43
Check in: 12.07.14
Alcatel OT-535

As for the memory, I will answer: I waited ... I rebooted and waited again ... The system found a memory.

Throw a version of a cyanogen (link with instructions) or another bone firmware, and how to rant the kitkat 4.4.2? The answer is preferably detailed and with a picture :)

--------------------
I stupid, eat, sleep, eat ...
arsengl
Message#723
18.03.15, 19:17
Novice
[offline]

Messages 31
Check in: 11.03.11

delann
Message#724
04.05.15, 20:22
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 2
Check in: 04.05.15

Help !!!
When turned on, the tablet only lights up the screen, when connected to a computer, the following things happen: "the descriptor fails" (literally)
phoenix suit drawers are properly installed
After connecting to the computer of the device, the processor starts to warm up and the black screen lights up a little and the tablet does not give any more signs of life.
what to do?
Is it possible to make a complete reset of the device memory by shorting the contacts?
Will it help?
what to do?

Attached images
Attached Image
delann
Message#725
04.05.15, 20:56
a guest
[offline]

Messages 2
Check in: 04.05.15

or is it a registry error?
arsengl
Message#726
06.05.15, 19:14
Novice
[offline]

Messages 31

Hike you zdokh percent (.
Kartaash
Message#727
24.05.15, 23:58
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 10
Check in: 29.05.09
Elephone P8000

Hello dear members of the forum.

After a year of normal work, I had no complaints about this device, but today I turned on the film and after 10 minutes different stripes went on the screen. Then the tablet turned off and now hangs on the ONDA inscription. Made pesetas through the recovery but did not help. BB is not at hand. Firmware 3.2.1. Please help.
tsapkin
Message#728
27.05.15, 11:42
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 18
Check in: 02.09.13
ONDA V972

All successful tablets!
There was the following problem:
Onda began to live independently. It feels like someone is clicking on the screen in different places. Especially unpleasant when reading a book, and this is my main occupation with the tablet.
Pages switch, pops up the menu and selects, for example, another font.
And something can just happen on the desktop - changing icons in places, for example,
turn on the calendar.
This is all very unpleasant.
I practically don’t download anything from Ineta, so I’m rejecting the virus version. It looks like something with a screen.
If anyone came across, tell me, pliz, where to dig!
Disassemble and clean?
Toss out ?

--------------------
Regards, Alexey.
arsengl
Message#729
03.06.15, 18:06
Novice
[offline]

Messages 31

Change the touch)
Alexander Graf
Message#730
09.09.15, 06:09
a guest
[offline]

Messages 1
Check in: 06.07.11

Gentlemen, tell me what to do. I put Cyanogen on the device, recently it began to slow down considerably and the back button did not work, I wanted to put the official firmware through the phoenix, so when I press the button to update the tablet in the phoenix it just reboots and falls off the computer. Everything seems to be as it should, debugging mode is on, I put the firmware 3.2.1. Previously I stitched a couple of times, this was not. I can not understand what's wrong.
Log1cTM
Message#731
29.10.15, 15:30
Novice
[offline]

Messages 38
Check in: 07.05.14
Xiaomi Mi 4 WCDMA

The tablet has stopped charging.
He took it to the repair, kept it for 2 weeks - they said they said the power controller was out of order. Put another can not, because some kind of special soldering is required. In the second repair the same problem.
Has anyone come across? It makes sense to carry on repairs or there is of. service or parts?

--------------------
Xiaomi Mi 4W
Android 6.0.1 MMB29M
MIUI 8 Global 7.2.24 | Beta
Enlightened grandfather
Message#732
15.07.16, 12:02
99.99% of the answers are in the caps
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 6867
Check in: 27.11.11
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A 4/64

M
I cleaned the topic of flooding and offtopic. Hid photos and pictures under spoilers. The topic is closed. If necessary, you can open a topic. For all questions regarding the topic contact the moderator subsectionEnlightened grandfather.
ONDA

37 pagesV  « < 35 36 37 » 

mobile version    Now: 05/01/19 00:14