Jiayu G3 - Unofficial firmware (MIUI, Baidu, Vibe)

Rep: (323)
Jiayu G3 - Unofficial firmware (MIUI, Baidu, Vibe)
PictureJiayu G3, JY-G3
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | MIUI themes | FAQ MIUI |
Drivers and Utilities

Firmware

Instructions

miscellanea
keyboard XPERIA, thanks to the SW. wway
Attached fileXperia_S_ICS_Keyboard.zip(12.44 MB)

keyboard miuiAttached fileMiuiKeyboard-v2.zip(11.2 MB)
Keyboards are placed in Recovery
Weather miui savagemessiahzine.com Google play
correction radio
Installing third-party order is only possible through the application Topics - import. Changing themes is available only after registration xiaomi account.CarefullyWe read all that, you are requested during registration, otherwise you can not send the desired SMS

Post has been editedvaalf - 02.08.16, 11:50
Reason for editing: Name

Rep: (6)
New topic! Super!
4.1.2 rekaveri put through?
I have now from the SW. roky_rs? no problems?

Rep: (390)
Yes rekaveri put through a full wipe, otherwise the firmware can not be loaded

Rep: (2)
30 minutes ago also went to Rocky, no trouble is not present))) Scheele through CWM 6
The main thing to do a full wipe!

mike220, tell me please
I set the camera 4.2, but now I have two cameras and two galleries ... How to remove the camera from 4.1 (firmware MIUI)?

P.S. Tell me what topics are best to put (as many do not Russified)

Post has been editedkrokodill4ik - 23.03.13, 01:55

but as with DeepSleep things?

krokodill4ik @ 23.03.2013, 00:52*
I set the camera 4.2, but now I have two cameras and two galleries ... How to remove the camera from 4.1 (firmware MIUI)
Very easy to go in the Titanium Backup and remove or freezegallery 1.1.306.84
promoprotein @ 23.03.2013, 01:00*
but as with DeepSleep things?

While difficult to say something, because the firmware for the normal operation should be at least 2-3 days for grinding, and I like for the last 2 days times 30 to flash, and five times butlup caught, but if if they are willing to do an extensive review of the firmware, please necessarily be added to the header

Post has been editedmike220 - 23.03.13, 02:09

downloaded twice, CRC error in the archive, do not put ...

• How to Install MIUI

After much experimentation firmware miui recommended to sew through TWRP
1.Ustanavlivaem Recovery or TWRP read morehere
2.Kachaem desired firmware from hats and throws in the root of SD
3.Vhodim in rekaveri (phone when turned off, hold both volume rocker up and the power button)
4.Delaem wipe cache, wipe dalvik cache, factory reset
5.Vybiraem in TWRP>instal(In Recovery>install zip from sd)
6.Nahodim our firmware and install

P.S.The first boot may take longer than usual when the phone during boot periodically vibrates, so soon everything will be ...
If, however, within a few minutes, the phone gives no sign of life" Congratulations " butlup ye the word, then you are where they were not careful
: D
Installing miui 4.1 recommended with firmware android 4.1
Installing miui 4.0 course with firmware android 4.0
For more information about firmware android 4.0, as well as 4.1 and as they read flash here

Post has been editedmike220 - 22.04.13, 23:27

mike220 @ 23.03.2013, 03:38*
What is that mistake?

winrar says
! c: \ ...... \ jiayu-g3-jb-miuiv4.zip: CRC error in the data \ app, the file is corrupted
of rekaveri not put too something cursed

promoprotein @ 23.03.2013, 01:44*
of rekaveri not put too something cursed

Strangely, specially downloaded from their links, and installed, everything was good, probably the file was corrupted during the download,Now once again I shake, check
Once again downloaded from Yandex, winrar opened normally, look for the problem at
Friends, I'm sorry but I'm on the side, to work tomorrow, and I stayed here: thank_you:

Post has been editedmike220 - 23.03.13, 02:54

promoprotein @ 23.03.2013, 01:44*
winrar says
! c: \ ...... \ jiayu-g3-jb-miuiv4.zip: CRC error in the data \ app

Well, it means that the file is broken!
Try downloading the file again (but using FlashGet program, etc.)
Plus, you can try vinrar option "Restore" (in the file properties when it should be noted the presence of the recovery)

mike220,
I found just such ainstructionhow to rid yourself of creating Xiomi account to install new themes (+ it is possible to set the theme from unofficial sources)
Tell me you would not be able to help with that?

Rep: (4)
Switch between SIM cards is extremely buggy, made by some third-party utilities from craftsmen apkHot, crutch, in general. Just failed to enable the transfer of data - all exhibited everywhere, and does not work. In the curtain it off again, and trying to turn swears to have exhausted the limit of data. Ok, I climb into the local utility account traffic, all registers and - just silence was the answer to it. In general, the raw firmware impression. Like all works, but much through the ass. 3G has not earned, is not working properly adaptive screen brightness. I reverted perhaps back to rokivskuyu. Yes, the native launcher, and in general, the interface I, too, against the background of all this seemed not very agile.

Rep: (-1)
In the header of the firmware 03.22.13?

Rep: (16)
That's my little modifications, the new MIUI 22.03.13:
• built-in camera works
• Russian RootExplorer 2.21.1 rus
• cut the Chinese software
• added to my software:
-Google Chrome 25.0.1364.169 stable
-Google Play 3.10.14 (Android Market)
-Flash Player Plugin
-YouTube

Download

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

K
Added to the header

Post has been editedmike220 - 10.04.13, 22:30

Rep: (32)
monsterbit @ 23.03.2013, 11:41*
That's my little alteration

And what happened to the test antutu? Where 1,5 thousand of parrots go?

Well, a few noob questions:
1.Rut been worth it?
2.Titanium present?

Rep: (16)
Harvester_of @ 23.03.2013, 08:46*
And what happened to the test antutu? Where 1,5 thousand of parrots go?

Well, a few noob questions:
1.Rut been worth it?
2.Titanium present?

Retest, adding another 800 parrots.
1. Ruth is present.
2. Titanium no

Rep: (32)
monsterbit @ 23.03.2013, 11:48*
2. Titanium no

Integrated into the request can - prog exceedingly necessary.
Screenshots dialer can look?
And in general, I would like to read the advantages / disadvantages relative miui flow (Rocky), for sitting on Rocky, I do not see any problems, but if you do (and not only) describe the real benefits miui can try and sew. And no, no - I do not insist, just think that such infa to be in this thread, and preferably in a cap and with skrinamim.

Rep: (17)
On the latest version of miui I caught a glitch. I roll away
Attached Image

Post has been editedMaksimych_84 - 23.03.13, 17:19

Rep: (12)
2 Maksimych_84
a glitch often appeared at me on all firmware versions. Zhamkaesh OK and you call on. This in no way affects the operation of the device.

2 Harvester_of
If you do not know what MIUI then what is the point in the story of its benefits? Every man for himself chooses the firmware based on their feelings rather than with the words of others. It seems to me. And clog the subject explanation of "why I chose MIUI" I think it is not necessary.

Rep: (17)
nick-name @ 23.3.2013, 9:24*
2 Maksimych_84
a glitch often appeared at me on all firmware versions. Zhamkaesh OK and you call on. This in no way affects the operation of the device.

Terribly inconvenient. I daily voice traffic for about 2 hours. And rave about every time ...
It is shown only on this version miui. On the day before yesterday there is no such. And miui 4.0 was

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 22/05/20, 6:19