How to connect headphones and speakers? | simultaneous output of multiple audio devices

Rep: (5)
Why invent a bike?
Connect the speakers at the back to the mother, and the headphones forward to the jack.

Rep: (50)
Hello. Comrades, I am in a nasty situation due to my lack of knowledge, and your wise advice, and possibly valuable personal experience, is very necessary.

Situation: Old speakers burned out (zero fell off in the basement), they had an outlet for headphones - they lived well for 8 years and got used to the good. I want to take the speakers a little better than they were - 2.0 Edifier R2600 already ordered them. And then it turns out that there is no headphone output in them ... and I could not even imagine this ... I have an SB0507 audio card in it, there is also no separate headphone output in it. I was offered to buy a splitter of audio, like it costs not much to take and live on well (http://rozetka.com.ua/defender_audio_jack_63001/p385849/), however, the question arose if I buy it and connect both headphones and speakers - will the sound quality on the speakers suffer? I was told that the sound will be quieter, but how much quieter? Is the channel divided by 2 and the volume also by 2 (from peak to max sound)?

Who was in this situation or is well versed in this matter, tell me what way out of the situation? And what to do in order to work well and do not have to go under the table every evening and touch speakers / headphones 100500 times by touch ...

Post has been editedDonny20 - 27.12.13, 18:33

Rep: (4)
Guys, please tell me how you can output the sound SIMULTANEOUSLY (read duplicate) via hdmi and output from the motherboard? I really did not find anything on the Internet.
on the monitor I output video audio via hdmi with radeon'a 6930. costs 8 Windows. motherboard - asus p8h61-mle

Rep: (889)
krolik0294,
Easy necroposting :)
ViaVirtual audio cable, a somewhat buggy software, but it worked ...

Rep: (151)
how to make music play at the same time both on speakers and on a speaker? Android Samsung Note 2

Rep: (0)
Hello. please help adjust the sound from the speakers and headphones at the same time. Before that there was a motherboard GA MA-770 UD3 rev.2.1 the sound on it was 5.1. The speakers were connected at the back to the green slot, and the headphones to black. when either speakers or headphones were connected, the settings window popped up and there I chose what to turn on. Now I put myself the Asus M5A97r2.0 motherboard, it already comes with 7.1 sound, when I connect the speakers to the green jack, a window with a choice pops up, but when I connect the headphones to black, there is nothing, neither the settings window nor the sound. There is only if you connect in green. Help me to understand.
Attached Image

I have speakers 2.1 a couple of pieces, sound realtek, how to connect them at the same time?

Rep: (456)
how to connect them at the same time?
What do you want to get as a result? 4.1 or a simple stereo of two pairs of speakers? Do the speakers have a separate subwoofer input (jack), or each pair has only one input?

If you need 4.1 and the speakers have one input each, then everything is simple - connect one pair to the front output, the second to the rear output and set the speaker configuration 4.0 in the system. If you need stereo from two pairs of speakers - the easiest way to use the "tee", for exampleso, orso.

Rep: (87)
I constantly encounter such a problem that I can’t connect speakers and ears together in Realtek (so that they can play the same sound stream at the same time), the easiest way to solve the problem is to buy a 3.5 mini-jack splitter (to the last headphones I ordered from Filka - such a thing in the kit)

Post has been editedQvak - 25.10.14, 00:05

Hello. Such a problem ... I want to connect both speakers and headphones tobackpanel. There are 3 outputs on it - headphones, speaker and linear. I can not go to the front because it does not work.
Motherboard ASUS H81M-E.
How to do this?

Rep: (1946)
* OdiseiII, How to connect headphones and speakers? (Post # 23074308) , eg...

Rep: (133)
* OdiseiII,
I don’t know, it can help.
Itself not so long ago connected DK from a telly to a computer on MiniJack.
Headphones plugged into the back of the green jack.
Speakers connected linearly.

In the driver settings, I clicked on the line-in icon a couple of times, and selected "Output to front speakers"

Both headphones and speakers play simultaneously.

Sound Realtek HD.

Post has been editedD-IMAN - 18.11.14, 22:01

Rep: (431)
I have a problem how to connect the Monitor and Speakers to play at the same time :-)
Does DVI-HDMI transmit sound? I have a speaker system, I bought a monitor today with built-in speakers (no HDMI-HDMI cable included), there are VGA, DVI-HDMI and Jack 3.5 on both sides, will the sound from the monitor go through DVI-HDMI or HDMI-HDMI without jack 3.5? Because on VGA I know for sure that Jack 3.5 must be pulled for sound
I don’t want to mess with the splitters just pull extra wires

Post has been edited} {uMuK - 28.12.14, 12:38

Rep: (2700)
} {uMuK @ 12.28.2014, 12:16*
whether the sound will go from the monitor to DVI-HDMI or HDMI-HDMI
In theory, it should. Here you need to choose
Attached Image

Rep: (431)
* Shoore,
It plays, but it plays either one monitor or one speaker, but I need SIMULTANEOUSLY this and that: sveta:

Rep: (29)
Hello!

There is a laptop with very loud speakers. When connecting the headphones, I set the volume level to 70-80%, but when I pull them out, the volume level is maintained for external speakers and the sound in them at this level is very loud + cuts the ear. You have to reduce it and increase it again when you connect the headphones, which is not very convenient.

I need the level to be stored separately for both the headphones and the external speakers. For example, I connect the headphones - the level is 70%, turn them off - the level automatically drops to 20% and rises again if you connect the headphones.

How to implement this? Perhaps there are programs?

How to implement it?
This is exactly how the box works for me since the time, Windows 7, sort of ...

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (2)
There is a laptop asus g51j, 2 active stereo speakers and a sub on a tulip, also active. Sabu soldered minijack postings.
Now the question is - is it possible to somehow make the asus see the 2.1 system and, accordingly, apply sound to the sub? In the settings of realtek hd audio only stereo and all.
Make to hear the sound in the sub?

Rep: (28)
Good day!
I want to ask you advice on how to implement your small idea - connecting a small mono speaker to play alerts.
Given:
1. The speaker. Red and black wires.
Attached Image

2. Asus H81 M-K motherboard
Attached Image

I would like to play notifications through this speaker hidden in the system unit.
Attempts: connecting 2 speaker connectors to two pins on the motherboard: port1 L and agnd (in HD mode).
The result is negative.
In BIOS, there is a switch HD and AC97.
I tried to switch to BIOS, and in the drivers - the result is negative.
Question:
muddy jack 3,5 or is it still possible to connect pins?

Z.Y. please move to the right place if the theme is created in the wrong place.

* lilPrince need dynamics amplifier , in the motherboard by default there is none.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/22/19, 03:49 AM