How to connect headphones and speakers? | simultaneous output of multiple audio devices

Rep: (1)
Hello. Stupid problem, but still:
I have 3 connectors on the motherboard: pink (micro), green and black.
When I put in black headphones / speakers, nothing happens. It works naturally with green. But how can I connect both headphones and speakers?
As far as I understand, you need to buy a sound card, if so, which one? What are the parameters to choose?

Rep: (2116)
Boonemage,
no need to buy a sound card (if the sound, of course, suits). YouFront Panelon the system is connected to the mother? Must. So, I’m telling how I’m connected. True sound is installed, but the essence is one. The speakers are connected at the back, and the headphones are connected to the front panel. In the sound settings, we select either the front panel or the standard one (back). Those. no need to climb and poke wires.

Rep: (134)
Gloomy,
in some columns you can stick your ears.

Shaaaaaaaaadik @ 03/22/2013, 14:42*
Gloomy,
in some columns you can stick your ears.
I don’t need it, I don’t have to plug the headphones into the speakers. ButBoonemage this advice can be given. But, again, we do not know the config;)

Rep: (2702)
Shaaaaaaaaadik @ 03/22/2013, 16:42*
in some columns you can stick your ears
And even in some monitors: blink:
In general, if Topikstarter bothered to write at least a model of the motherboard, and at the very least a complete description of the system, then the tips would be more focused.

ASUS boardP8B75. Front connectors are not connected.
There are 3 outputs on the board: pink - micro, green, for example, headphones, and can you connect speakers to blue?
Columns

Boonemage @ 03/22/2013, 16:33*
Front connectors are not connected.
So plug in and everything will be. :)
Threat. Which case?

Post has been editedGloomy - 22.03.13, 17:42
Reason for editing: Shl

Yes, the case is not clear what, I have not changed it for a long time)
And I can’t find where to connect. And still, I would like not to switch each time, but so that the sound is always in the speakers and in the headphones.
The question means this: how to make a linear output from a linear input? (I haven’t found anything in Google yet)

Post has been editedBoonemage - 22.03.13, 18:00

Rep: (457)
Boonemage @ 03/22/2013, 18:33*
ASUS P8B75 Board
Sound VIA. As I understand it, the functions of the sockets cannot be changed as Realtek does not know how. You are not too lazy to turn off the speakers when using headphones, and the sound in the headphones from the line output suits you.
Then in my opinion the easiest way to take a splitterlike thisor Y cable with a similar purpose.

Rep: (46)
Muskrat_33,
here you are very mistaken, the author put firewood and the realtek HD program and when connected to the black jack, he will ask what is the front or center speakers or maybe the headphones and when connected to the green jack he will ask the same thing, or put an adapter if I can show everything it's in screenshots

Sh_034 @ 03/26/2013, 17:06*
put firewood and realtek HD software
On a chip from VIA? Did you do it?
Attached Image

Post has been editedShoore - 26.03.13, 17:05

Rep: (0)
Please tell me how to output audio devices at the same time. For example:
I connected the laptop via HDMI to the TV (expanded the screens) and selected the default sound Realtek HDMI Output
but in order to make sound on the laptop, you must select the default Speakers (device with support for High Definition Audio)

The question is, how do I make sure that the sound via HDMI goes on the TV, and at the same time the sound from the laptop works if I run a game or an audio player
if you have questions ask me)

this is necessary in order, for example, I want to run a movie on a TV (on an extended screen) via HDMI and the sound of Realtek HDMI Output, at the same time I want to use a laptop (play games, watch vidos, etc., and use the sound of the speakers (device with High Definition Audio support)

Post has been editedsivka1 - 07.04.13, 12:37

Rep: (890)
sivka1,
In the system, the default audio output device is to select headphones / speakers, well, what are you going to listen to the game :)
BUT> in the settings of the media player < select audio output in HDMI.
Take a media player such as VLC, or MPC-HC, or something else besides Windows ...

Rep: (89)
I did not know where to write, I will write here
I bought the Asus Z87-K mother 2 days ago, to my surprise, there were only 3 holes for sound (microphone, front speakers, line-in)
The question is, is it possible to reprogram the line input? (Let's say that it would work for the center + subwoofer)

Post has been editedsew700 - 26.06.13, 12:59

sew700 did not try to be picked here?
Attached Image

Downloadhttp://ru.asus.com/Motherboards/Intel_Sock.../Z87K/#download

Post has been editedShoore - 26.06.13, 13:35

Rep: (1946)
sew700
Media - [SOLVED] I can not reassign audio outputs Realtek HD
Realtek (ALC 883) + Windows 7 - reassignment of outputs.
Configuring Realtek Integrated Sound Card (High Definition Audio) @ Windows 7

Rep: (89)
Shoore @ 06/26/2013, 14:19*
sew700, did not try to be picked here?

I tried, I did not find

Rep: (457)
Sew700 @ 06/26/2013, 13:52*
The question is, is it possible to reprogram the line input? (Let's say that it would work for the center + subwoofer)
Judging by the description - it is possible.
Attached Image
If you change the speaker configuration in the Realtek Manager, the functions do not change automatically? When connecting the plug, the window asking for the output function does not pop up?

Rep: (26)
The following problem:
You need to output sound from the browser via HDMI to the TV.
And from the games on the Headphone 7.1 connected via USB.

Rep: (73)
Task: sometimes on the computer you need headphones, sometimes speakers. I'm tired of climbing every time.
I tried to solve the problem very simply - I bought a mini jack double. That is, let the signal go to both devices: the headphones will always make noise quietly to themselves there, and if you do not need to turn off the speakers, turn off the power on them

But there was a problem. When you connect the device to the mini-jack, the Realtek HD Manager pops up
And offers to choose a device. When choosing both speakers and headphones, the sound does not go if both plugs are stuck in the double. One at a time - the sound works as it should
Removing Realtek HD did not help, nothing has changed

How can I solve the problem? Thank you in advance

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/24/19, 14:54