App Docker Version: 2.2.1 Last update of the program in the header:22.03.2013 Tags: llll sidebar Short description:
Access applications from the sidebar.Description:
App Docker creates quick access to applications from the sidebar, which you can add there.
Launch the App Docker and paste the applications that you need, select the color and position of the panel and install it on your desktop.
Extend your sidebar to see the applications you need, and then use the long press to minimize it.
App Docker is on top of all windows, so you can use it everywhere and always. And also you can change the color and transparency of the panel.
The panel is now completely changeable: changing color, position, opacity for a better perception by you.
App Docker is very similar to Rocket Dock for PC and Mac Os.
- Complete change of the panel to your taste: transparency, color, position.
- Adding any shortcut to App Docker
- Access your shortcuts from anywhere
- App Docker is very fast and stable.
- Change the change in position and size of labels
- "Silent" launch by clicking on the side of the screen (the one on which you put the program shortcut)The application requires Android 4.0+ Russian interface:
jamesjohnson Homepage: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2193074 Download: version: 2.2.1 RUS App Docker (Post # 20586073) Version: 2.2.1 //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/2718887/AppDocker2.2.1.apk
Post has been editeddva974 - 16.04.17, 16:54
Version: 2.1 AppDocker_2.1.apk
Reason for editing: Tags