Billboard standby screen
Version: 2.2.0

Last update of the program in the header:10.07.2015

Attached Image

another example
Attached Image

Description:
Billboard - even "sleep" smartphone can make you happy

Every owner of a Nokia N9 certainly knows that the screen of his smartphone built on AMOLED technology, and has no external illumination, which can significantly save battery power. Most of the owners of the aforementioned devaysa known that its lock screen can display time, a demonstration, but not all of them use of the chip in order to save battery power. The first thing I would say about this is the fact that such fears were groundless.

opportunities Billboard

All of the above was a little preface, which will be very useful for some users. Now you can browse a pretty useful program for the Nokia N9. So, this program is directly related to the time of the demonstration function on the MeeGo-smartphone is in standby mode. With it, you can extend the functionality of a smartphone and in addition to the time display even more useful information.

Among the useful information that can be displayed on the device's screen, you can call the remaining battery level, information about the network operator to which you are connected, the data of all Internet connections in real time. That is, you can keep track of what time of the application connect to the World Wide Web to update the weather forecasts, read the news on social networks, and more.

Program setting

Setting up the application is not a big deal. After starting the Billboard you will find yourself in the control panel. The top panel is a switch that is responsible for the activation (deactivation) of the application. Nearly two buttons are located below with which you will be able to determine the categories of data that you want to see on the screen N9 is turned off. Still lower is a window through which a click is a text editor mode.

Thanks to the latter, you can change any text displayed by the program, and just below this window you will see how it will look. In addition, the program has many settings that allow you to select one of the seven colors of the text, its size (also - seven options), the font type (three variants), and text alignment (left, center and right).

Russian interface: Not

Download:
DEB: Version 2.0.1 beta

Stable: Version 2.0

now the program is free! But you can always find a way to thank the developer posredsvom cookies!

Download: in OVI: Billboard

Author on the topicTMO

Overview and description of the program borrowed from all-for-nokia.com

Past versions

Post has been editedAlexxxl - 21.09.15, 13:55

Rep: (486)
plazmatics,
Cool evening, I try to sharpen!

Rep: (0)
plazmatics @ 15.06.2013, 16:34*
Are you sure that it can automatically update the city on the GPS in the standby mode in accordance with the counter update?

It is a pity that it was only my imagination sick :( meecast-station is not automatically updated, even included a schedule. I think if a developer wanted to could easily have added this piece, but how to find it, and if he understands Russian? It may not be necessary neither does anyone.

AnkeshevAD,
Eugene (hooddy) like to contact the author, but the sense of a little ...

Rep: (2)
that I've got the connection status is not activated, all the rest is displayed correctly

More precisely, when I'm not connected - that says that there is no ceti, and when connected - nothing is displayed

Rep: (122)
bez0n @ 11.07.2013, 01:54*
More precisely, when I'm not connected - that says that there is no ceti, and when connected - nothing is displayed

What script using? Describe the situation in detail.

Rep: (261)
children problem such install, configure, removes all that is needed, but now shows icons message or a missed call, or if vozape wrote that nothing is reflected, maybe I am doing something wrong ..

plazmatics @ 11.7.2013, 15:53*
What script using? Describe the situation in detail.

downloaded archive some messages above, then unpacked in MyDocs, skopipastil code

bigmag111 @ 15.07.2013, 22:20*
children problem such install, configure, removes all that is needed, but now shows icons message or a missed call, or if vozape wrote that nothing is reflected, maybe I am doing something wrong ..

Slider "Show other logos" is included?

bez0n @ 16.07.2013, 01:11*
downloaded archive some messages above, then unpacked in MyDocs, skopipastil code

Status does not show where, GSM | 3G or Wi-Fi | Cellular?

Post has been editedplazmatics - 16.07.13, 13:05

Wi-Fi | Cellular pokazyvat not when from Ineta disabled - shows the "offline", and when to vayfay MDRG or connecting to the line simply disappears

Post has been editedbez0n - 16.07.13, 13:22

The other day, I experienced a glitch with billboards ...

Set .. and shows the simplest {full-date} .. all gud ... suddenly stopped that either show ... and ... before the screen was the same date ... and the next icon icons mikasta weather .. . and everything seems gud ..
Then, suddenly, all is lost (including mikast) hours apart .. .. reboot does not save the settings of the billboard as usual, preview empty billboard .. If the stub - appears mikast .. turn - disappears
  • reset balbord -did not help
  • carried mikast -did not help
  • again I reinstalled billboard -again did not help

then I madereset settings ... I found that billboard suddenly disappeared .. at all .. as if it was not him ...
put the store .. during installation swears that can not install .. I look at the menu ... there was a billboard and furthermore earned ...
mikast returned, still everything works ... is such a mystique ..

Now stuck script without running python ... all gud ...

By the way what is the benefit of the script that uses Python?

Post has been editedAlexxxl - 16.07.13, 13:35

the slider is enabled, icons and messages of missed calls appear, but there is an Watts. can anyone share ideas how to fix it ...

Post has been editedbigmag111 - 21.07.13, 17:18

Odd is not clear there is ... everything worked, today set n9tweak and all are now displayed only the first letter and very small, and the rest did not seem to fit

Rep: (7)
bigmag111,
reinstall billboard

Already

bigmag111,
Billboard Standby Screen (Post # 23536428). suddenly help ...

Alexxxl @ 16.07.2013, 14:33*
By the way what is the benefit of the script that uses Python?

In addition to the simplicity of scripting or anything, just work on it.

Rep: (257)
Upgrading to 1.1.0: happy:

Attached files

Attached filebillboard_1.1.0_armel.deb(112.12 KB)

Rep: (1)
Good day! How to write a script for the icon included bluetooth? Looked at the site of the developer, but honestly did not understand (I'm from novice owners N9)

Rep: (0)
Hello to all ;)

the program has a scriptToday`s events
{Events-today}
I understand this mapping events today ...
I added it, it brought to the display Tekushev events of the day and left them forever ... is another day, other events and flaunt those which brought the first time ... can someone tell me how to overcome this trouble on the screen?
P.S. phone perezagruska like helps, but every day to overload Mobil ...
Calendar syncs withgoogle through Mail exchenge , As set Organizer Feed

Post has been editedjolly.spb - 23.10.13, 18:53

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 05/01/20, 8:44