Billboard standby screen
Version: 2.2.0

Last update of the program in the header:10.07.2015

Attached Image

another example
Attached Image

Description:
Billboard - even "sleep" smartphone can make you happy

Every owner of a Nokia N9 certainly knows that the screen of his smartphone built on AMOLED technology, and has no external illumination, which can significantly save battery power. Most of the owners of the aforementioned devaysa known that its lock screen can display time, a demonstration, but not all of them use of the chip in order to save battery power. The first thing I would say about this is the fact that such fears were groundless.

opportunities Billboard

All of the above was a little preface, which will be very useful for some users. Now you can browse a pretty useful program for the Nokia N9. So, this program is directly related to the time of the demonstration function on the MeeGo-smartphone is in standby mode. With it, you can extend the functionality of a smartphone and in addition to the time display even more useful information.

Among the useful information that can be displayed on the device's screen, you can call the remaining battery level, information about the network operator to which you are connected, the data of all Internet connections in real time. That is, you can keep track of what time of the application connect to the World Wide Web to update the weather forecasts, read the news on social networks, and more.

Program setting

Setting up the application is not a big deal. After starting the Billboard you will find yourself in the control panel. The top panel is a switch that is responsible for the activation (deactivation) of the application. Nearly two buttons are located below with which you will be able to determine the categories of data that you want to see on the screen N9 is turned off. Still lower is a window through which a click is a text editor mode.

Thanks to the latter, you can change any text displayed by the program, and just below this window you will see how it will look. In addition, the program has many settings that allow you to select one of the seven colors of the text, its size (also - seven options), the font type (three variants), and text alignment (left, center and right).

Russian interface: Not

Download:
DEB: Version 2.0.1 beta

Stable: Version 2.0

now the program is free! But you can always find a way to thank the developer posredsvom cookies!

Download: in OVI: Billboard

Author on the topicTMO

Overview and description of the program borrowed from all-for-nokia.com

Past versions

Post has been editedAlexxxl - 21.09.15, 13:55

Rep: (5167)
hooddy, Yes, earlier it was worth 35 grouse. Thomas all its applications has raised the prices.

Rep: (19)
Sori, if this issue was discussed somewhere ... this program is conflicting with tweaker (N9Qt). First I put the Billboard, has set up - all is well. Then I put the tweaker, wanted to make the color of the color of the clock text Billboard (color - cyan), after reboot - reboot.

Rep: (0)
It's 1.0.9 update, renew and ... ass, the phone has turned into a dead body. But I have all the standard, not the rules of the config is not sewn other firmware, I do not put "free" versions of paid programs. Here is a gift for May 9.

Rep: (32)
hooddy,
but what about the R / D mode? more than once he rescued me

hooddy,
solution of reboot-loop (through R & D mode on Win PC):
1. Flasher need to be installed on your win PC
2. Press Start ->run ->write: cmd ->press Enter (it will open black window.
3. write:
cd \ Program Files \ Nokia \ Flasher

then press Enter.
4. write:
flasher --enable-rd-mode --set-rd-flags = no-lifeguard-reset

then press Enter.
5. Long press on the power button on your phone for completely switch it OFF. Wait 5-10 sec.
6. Connect your phone to PC via USB cable7. It will activate R & D mode. You will see logo Nokia and spanner.
8. Disconnect from you PC ->long press on power button for switch it off ->switch your phone ON
9. When phone bootup ->go to the same tweak and press restore to default .. or do it manually from
terminal as ROOT (for example if you changed file statusarea.css):
Code:
devel-su
your pass (default rootme)
cp -f /home/user/MyDocs/.N9QTweakBackup/usr/share/themes/base/meegotouch/sysuid/style/statusarea.css
/ Usr / share / themes / base / meegotouch / sysuid / style

or do it from FileBox (same locations)
10. In cmd window write:
flasher --disable-rd-mode

11. Long press on the power button on your phone for completely switch it OFF. Wait 5-10 sec.
12. Connect your phone to PC via USB cable
13. It will disable R & D mode.
14. Disconnect from you PC ->long press on power button for switch it off ->switch your phone ON.
DONE ...

it tore from the processing instruction to N9QTweak page 26 (=

rd in the mode switches, and back and forth, that's just it has no command line or the keyboard, and the only sign of "Spanner", and other parameters displayed on the screen of the core, the mode, etc.

Uh ... Well, we won:
1. flasher --enable-rd-mode --set-rd-flags = no-usb-timeout
2. flasher -F ape.bin "-f -R --suppress-warranty-warning
3. flasher --disable-rd-mode

body came to life on the spot the whole Address Book !!!
approx. in my case went to firmware only "rd" mode with the flag of "no-usb-timeout", as the firmware has been ... PR_006 beg firmware for Australia ... PR_010.
Thanks for the help everyone, especially Graig_Mabbitt, hooddy, Alexxxl (+ press can not do not have 15 posts)

Rep: (107)
So,heremy art, I want to also implement the change the network icon with a stick, or at least in two states have a network and there is none who knows how or have guesses? Sharing your code is welcome to Billboard.

Post has been editedplazmatics - 13.05.13, 21:58

plazmatics @ 13.05.2013, 22:57*
I want to also implement the change sticks network icons

something like this
Attached Image
Attached Image

but in general there are a bunch of scriptshere

Post has been editedCraig_Mabbitt - 14.05.13, 00:03

Thus, the code a bit patched, that's what happened.
<< {meecast-icon-src} >>
Bryansk {meecast-temperature} в„ѓ
<< / usr / share / themes / blanco / meegotouch / icons / icons-status-calendar.png >> {weekday}, {day} {month}
<< / usr / share / themes / blanco / meegotouch / icons / icons-status-network {cell-signal-bars} .png >> {cell-network} {cell-network! << / usr / share / themes / blanco / meegotouch / icons / icons-status-offline.png >> no network}
<< / usr / share / themes / blanco / meegotouch / icons / icons-status-packetdata.png >> {network-name} {network-name!} Is offline
вљЎ {battery}%

Since the empty dish in the sleep mode, the display does not appear due to its strong transparency and crossed antenna is also displayed not correctly installed on the airplane icon airplane mode without network.
One idea is to stir up the withdrawal of the 2G network type 2.5 or 3G, but so far only thought.
It is also interested in the conclusion "Show the network information", as a rule below it comes information about the field's location.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedplazmatics - 14.05.13, 23:11

Another option. During use, it became clear that the "living" antenna icon has all the same transparent background at all divisions except the maximum. Because of this, it does not look much (for me).
In this code, static antenna icon quality coating function performed percentages from 0 to 100.
I attach screenshots of options under different conditions.
<< {meecast-icon-src} >>
Bryansk {meecast-temperature} в„ѓ
<< / usr / share / themes / blanco / meegotouch / icons / icons-status-calendar.png >> {weekday}, {day} {month}
{Cell-signal-strength? << / usr / share / themes / blanco / meegotouch / icons / icons-status-network5.png >>} {cell-signal-strength} {cell-signal-strength?%} {cell-signal-strength! << / usr / share / themes / blanco / meegotouch / icons / icons-status-offline.png >>} {cell-network} {cell-network! no network}
<< / usr / share / themes / blanco / meegotouch / icons / icons-status-packetdata.png >> {network-name} {network-name!} Is offline
вљЎ {battery}%

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedplazmatics - 15.05.13, 22:29

Good at.

Post has been editedAnkeshevAD - 21.05.13, 18:05

Rep: (2)
do not tell me how to color highlight one line, not the whole text?

bez0n @ 26.05.2013, 21:47*
do not tell me how to color highlight one line, not the whole text?

Slipped somewherehere, A lot of pages, I know, maybe someone else will point the finger.

Rep: (483)
Version 1.0.9

Added to the header

Attached files

Attached fileBillboard Standby Screen 1.0.9.deb(95.46 Kb)

plazmatics @ 14.05.2013, 23:55*
Thus, the code a bit patched, that's what happened.

Good day, it was good, but there was a question: in the new version meecast location can be set up automatically by GPS, but you will always be written "Bryansk", even if leave to Moscow or Kiev. Maybe there is some type skriptik {meecast-town} ???

Oh, I found. {Meecast-station} :)

Post has been editedAnkeshevAD - 15.06.13, 12:33

You can use "{meecast-station}" this place "Bryansk". It will display the city which is active in MeeCast. Are you sure that it can automatically update the city on the GPS in the standby mode in accordance with the counter update? As far as I know the city is determined only when the switch vklyuchenti "Find location via GPS" once and for all. Or to the output of the last vesriya something has changed?

plazmatics @ 15.06.2013, 16:34*
Or to the output of the last vesriya something has changed?

Tomorrow I will check and accomplish my goal.

Question about CODeRUS. Can you help with skriptik to derive information about the connected clients for SSH, SFTP, and what else is there placed after the developer-mode? :)

//Example//
SHH: 0 * SFTP: 0 *

*-Count of connected clients
Thank you for your assistance possible.

Updated 22.06.2013 20:40
He continued to develop the script.
But, due to the limitations of the program Billboard, I decided to finish what he wanted to just bash scripts and python.
Some code was taken from CODeRUS scripts for it thanks to him. But the code itself has been rewritten, something is added or changed.
To use this script, you will need:
1. included developer mode;
2. installed Billboard;
3. established through the terminal as root "python-qmsystem" library (it is the only that I myself installed, the rest was already out of the box) may also be required to install "python", "python-dbus", check whether the library should can be "apt-cache show packagename" command ->>looking to issue a string "Status: install ok installed";
4. my file with scripts bash and python, as well as a picture;
5. straight arms.

Go!
Download the attached file.
To choose a directory where you will put the scripts and other stuff, I have this "/home/user/MyDocs/.script/" if you use a different directory, edit the path to the script, in all.
Unpack my file at your directory or "MyDocs" for those who do not want or what to change in the scripts.
Install the missing library using the terminal and the command "apt-get install package_name".
We use the following script to Billboard.
<< {meecast-icon-src} >>
St. Petersburg {meecast-temperature} в„ѓ
{Cell-signal-strength << / usr / share / themes / blanco / meegotouch / icons / icons-status-network5.png >>?} {Script: sh /home/user/MyDocs/.script/status_cell_data. sh} {cell-signal-strength} {cell-signal-strength?%} {cell-signal-strength! << / usr / share / themes / blanco / meegotouch / icons / icons-status-offline.png> >} {cell-network} {cell-network! no network}
{Script: sh /home/user/MyDocs/.script/status_connect.sh}
вљЎ {battery}% в‡ќ {script: python /home/user/MyDocs/.script/time.py}

Of the features worth noting the calculation of the operating time of the battery, it is implemented by the following algorithm, the waiting time is added to the remaining time of the conversation, and all share into two. This enables you to display a more truthful testimony, as the phone may not always lie, we still use them. Battery charge time is displayed as there are, with a fully charged battery for a place in the remaining time displays full battery icon.
Bugs, they are, especially the scripts that with the extension .py slower update info, but within reason.It is also not displayed during operation of the battery during the network loss, I think that will soon correct.Fixed update on 06/21/2013 23:55.

Attention! If you are editing a python or bash scripts, use the correct encoding.
Python - ASCII (some editors ASCI, Python is very sensitive to encoding)
Bash - UTF8

Updated on 06.21.2013 21:27- Fix display the remaining time for charging, display extra zeros. Need to update the script "time.py", ".script.zip" file is updated.
Updated on 06.21.2013 23:55- correction of the remaining time display operation when the network loss (screen 4) improved script "time.py" stability, due to this increased overall speed of performance of other scripts. Need to update the script "time.py", ".script.zip" file is updated.
Updated on 06.22.2013 20:40- Small cosmetic improvements related to the display of the type of network status icon. Need to update the script "status_cell_data.sh", ".script.zip" file is updated.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached files

Attached file.script.zip(2.58 KB)

Post has been editedplazmatics - 22.06.13, 19:44

Full version    

Help     rules