> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

17 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Huawei U8836D G500 Pro - modification of software and decorations | Modification of software and decorations for the Huawei U8836D G500 Pro
Wirgen
Message#1
20.03.13, 10:37
Experienced
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 479
Check in: 21.05.12
Google nexus 5

Modification of software and decorations for the Huawei U8836D G500 Pro

Description | Discussion | Firmware | Purchase | Embellishments

This topic discusses only the various decorations for the Huawei U8836D G500 Pro. The off-topic discussion is offtopic and deleted!

Rules of conduct in the subject,be sure to read
  1. Attention!
    Before making a message with decorations, it is recommended to check whether widgets, icons, live wallpapers, wallpapers, etc. have already been placed on our forum.
    If this is already on the forum, give a link to the profile topic.
    In the case of a replay, the files will be deleted.

2. Third Party Programs, including launchers and widgets to look for inSoftware catalogand inSearch programs.
  3. Discussion of the device itself or its firmware- in the relevant topics (links above).
  4. Discussion of editing methodssystem applications need to be made in neighboring branches (discuss, learn, exchange experiences). In this topic, only the guidelines for editing!
  5. Everything that is laid out in the subject, unless expressly stated otherwise, requiresROOT rights.
  6. Non-template posts will bewill be removed within 24 hoursafter notification of the author.
  7. ������� ��������� �������� ������� download

in order to get answers clearly and quickly: do not forget to indicate what firmware you are installing and what specifically does not work, preferably with a screenshot (you can highlight what you don’t like).
  8. Be polite, thank the authors by increasing their reputation (+). If you have less than 15 messages, click on the "COMPLAINT" button and let us know who helped you. Write "Thank you" / "Super", etc. prohibited by forum rules.
  9. Do not forget, there is a fast exchange system on the forum.QMS messaging. If you have a private question - it may be worth asking it directly.
  10. If you did not manage to install the update you liked, contact the author (or the author of the post) for help through QMS.
  11. Do not make claims.Respect the work of others !!!Nobody owes you anything.

Template for the message with the mod
[SIZE = 3] [B] Short description / name [/ B] [/ SIZE]

[B] Author [/ B]: Your work or another user;
[B] Installation [/ B]: Installation method / method (recovery, file replacement, etc.);
[B] Information [/ B]: The maximum possible description;
[B] Description of actions [/ B]: If the modification can wipe already made before the change (for example, replacing the apk-file), then describe your actions so that the same modification can be done independently.

[SPOIL = Screenshots] [/ SPOIL]
[B] Download [/ B]:
Files / archive for download

The item "Description of actions" may be absent if the installation of this modification in most cases does not affect other changes. To design a post, copy the text in the column "Code" and fill in the data on your fashion.

Programs and manuals
Android SDK
Java Development Kit
APKTool - build / disassemble apk-files
APK unpacker - a set of utilities for assembly / disassembly and signature apk
AFM-Tool - a set of utilities for assembling / disassembling / encoding / deodexing apk / jar-files (the choice of the author) | Mirror onsavagemessiahzine.com
Notepad ++ - Multifunctional Notepad

Modifying system files
Modifications and improvements with forum.china-iphone.ru
Instructions for editing system apk
Instructions for replacing fonts and the fonts themselves
Files that are modified in most cases to change the appearance are in folders./ system / framework (framework-res.apk, mediatek-res.apk, everythingjarfiles) and/ system / app(restapk-files). If files from the / system / framework folder or SystemUI.apk from / system / app are replacedwhile the machine is running, then at the end is requiredreboot!

Before using untested mods required backup
If you still messed up the files of the graphical shell or the device does not boot, and you didn’t backup, try replacing the modified files with the original files (you can take them from the firmware) via the file manager (don't forget to set 644 permissions, or the “D”) to the recovery or reinstall the original firmware

List of modifications and decorations:

Init.d scripts
Init.d scripts are text files containing a sequence of commands that is executed when this script is called. Scripts, as a rule, do not have an extension and often at the beginning of the name have a two-digit number that determines the loading sequence (all scripts are loaded in the sort order by name).
Attentionif you want the script to run every time the system boots (does not apply to posts where the installation is done through recovery), put it in the /system/etc/init.d folder, set access rights777 (all ticks should be set) and reboot the machine.
If the script does not perform its actions, pay attention to the scripts that run after it. Perhaps one of them cancels the previous one.

Script that turns off the vibrator completely
A patch that turns off the backlight of the lower soft buttons
Change system applications
Editing the statusbar and notification panel
Battery display
Battery collection- if someone liked the battery from the set, but knowledge is not enough, you can unsubscribe to QMS for help. Be sure to write down in the application: Does the battery indicator show you every percentage and the number of the battery you like?
Transparent statusbar (instruction)
Setting transparency in the notification panel (instructions)
Other

Wishes about filling caps in QMS.

Post has been editedden339 - 16.04.14, 18:18
Reason for editing: Changes in topic rules.
vesely
Message#22
24.03.13, 17:08
kind
[online]

Messages 1254
Check in: 29.10.08
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S 6/64

It looks like I found exactly where the vibration is caused when the device is turned off. I just want to confirm my guesses and then I will post one corrected system .apk. Then there will be no need for this script.

Look forward to

--------------------
"I bought Huawei, do not expect a new firmware"
Wirgen
Message#23
24.03.13, 17:49
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 479
Google nexus 5

vano5577,
Oh, that's where it is. OK, we'll do it, only tomorrow. Today I will not be at the computer

--------------------
Nexus 5 16Gb Android 5.0 (LRX21O)
vano5577
Message#24
24.03.13, 19:03
Local
[offline]

Messages 245
Check in: 02.02.12
ONDA v975m

Wirgen
I will be grateful)))
fandm
Message#25
25.03.13, 02:26
Stop war !!!
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 3538
Check in: 25.09.08
Apple iPhone 5s

We remove the vibra on auto-off / auto-on (mod. Settings.apk)

Author: Mine, but, again, using the clever thought from VibraFix;
Installation: file replacement;
Information: ModifiedSettings.apk. Retrieves the rights to use the vibrator at the time of auto-shutdown, if it is configured (using the principle of setting 444 rights to / sys / class / timed_output_vibrator / enable). And also adjusts the system Auto-Alarm Alarm so that the vibrator does not work. It should work exactly on I2M mods, I don’t know about others.Unlike the previous init.d script, the vibrator does not turn off completely, but only for the period of auto power off / auto power on according to the schedule. Those. for all other events during the operation of the device the vibrator will work as usual;
Action description: Since on our device, as far as I know, there were no modifications of Settings.apk yet, I suggest in this case simply replacing the file in / system / app. When the auto-shutdown is triggered for the first time, you will have to confirm that the superuser has been granted rights, and you will not be asked to do so in the future. Or, you must go directly to SuperSU and add the Settings application to the list of applications for which you are granted default superuser rights. Or, you can enable the option "Always grant superuser rights without a request" in the SuperSU settings. Here at will.Attention! If someone has already set himself init.d script that turns off the vibrator completely, then it must be removed!

Download for SP12:
Attached fileSettings.apk(2.58 MB)

Download for SP13 (with the menu item "Engineering menu"):
Attached fileSettings.apk(2.55 MB)

Description of the actions for self-modification of Settings.apk:
We work with the file /system/app/Settings.apk.
Before you start, backup your existing file and just in case turn on USB debugging, if not included, so that in case of problems with the interface, you can replace the modified file with a backup file.
1.We parse the Settings.apk file according to the instructions from the header, using one of the suggested programs, or something from our "stock". I prefer to useapktoolbyof this instruction. After unpacking the file with this utility, we get the Settings folder with the files we will work on.
2.Edit the file Settings / smali / com / android / settings / schpwronoff / ShutdownActivity.smali
Looking for a string
.method private fireShutDown () V

and insert the following code before it
.method private disableVibrator () V
.locals 7
.annotation system Ldalvik / annotation / Throws;
value = {
Ljava / io / IOException ;,
Ljava / lang / InterruptedException;
}
.end annotation

.prologue
.line 24
invoke-static {}, Ljava / lang / Runtime; -> getRuntime () Ljava / lang / Runtime;

move-result-object v2

const-string v3, "su"

const / 4 v4, 0x0

new-instance v5, Ljava / io / File;

const-string v6, "/ system / bin /"

invoke-direct {v5, v6}, Ljava / io / File; -> (Ljava / lang / String;) V

invoke-virtual {v2, v3, v4, v5}, Ljava / lang / Runtime; -> exec (Ljava / lang / String; [Ljava / lang / String; Ljava / io / File;) Ljava / lang / Process;

move-result-object v1

.line 25
.local v1, sh: Ljava / lang / Process;
invoke-virtual {v1}, Ljava / lang / Process; -> getOutputStream () Ljava / io / OutputStream;

move-result-object v0

.line 27
.local v0, os: Ljava / io / OutputStream;
const-string v2, "chmod 0444 / sys / class / timed_output / vibrator / enable"

const-string v3, "ASCII"

invoke-virtual {v2, v3}, Ljava / lang / String; -> getBytes (Ljava / lang / String;) [B

move-result-object v2

invoke-virtual {v0, v2}, Ljava / io / OutputStream; -> write ([B) V

.line 28
invoke-virtual {v0}, Ljava / io / OutputStream; -> flush () V

.line 29
invoke-virtual {v0}, Ljava / io / OutputStream; -> close () V

.line 30
invoke-virtual {v1}, Ljava / lang / Process; -> waitFor () I

.line 31
return-void
.end method

Go back to line
.method private fireShutDown () V

It is followed by a string.
.locals 3

Right below this line we insert the following code.
.prologue
.line 22
invoke-direct {p0}, Lcom / android / settings / schpwronoff / ShutdownActivity; -> disableVibrator () V

3.Edit the file Settings / smali / com / android / settings / schpwronoff / SetAlarm.smali
Looking for a string
.method private saveAlarm () V

look for the string after it
const / 4 v6, 0x1

and change it to
const / 4 v6, 0x0

Looking for a string
.method setTestAlarm () V

const / 4 v2, 0x1

and change it to
const / 4 v2, 0x0

4.Edit the file Settings / smali / com / android / settings / schpwronoff / Alarms.smali
Looking for a string
.method private static enableAlarmInternal (Landroid / content / Context; Lcom / android / settings / schpwronoff / Alarm; Z) V

invoke-virtual {v3, v4, v5}, Landroid / content / ContentValues; -> put (Ljava / lang / String; Ljava / lang / Long;) V

and after it we insert the following code
const-string v8, "vibrate"
const / 4 v9, 0x0
invoke-virtual {v3, v8, v9}, Landroid / content / ContentValues; -> put (Ljava / lang / String; Ljava / lang / Long;) V

5.Putting it back and signing Settings.apk, writesWirgen. However, since I prefer to useapktoolI prefer the option of moving the modified classes.dex to the original Settings.apk, as describedhereI quote:
Open the source file framework-res.apk with WinRAR and open the folder framework-res / build / apk
Moving through folders, transfer the modified files to the WinRAR window ...

Those. open any ZIP archiving archiver, our original Settings.apk and transfer our reassembled classes.dex to the archiver window, which we now have in Settings / build / apk.
6.Replace the file /system/app/Settings.apk with the changed one, set the rights to 644 (the letter D). Everything can be used without rebooting.

Post has been editedfandm - 25.09.13, 10:10
Reason for editing: Added instructions for self-modification of Settings.apk

--------------------
Curator 4
iPhone 5S (A1457 16) PiPO X7S (Intel Z3736F 2/32) Tanix TX8 (912 2/32 QCA9377) THL BOX1 (905X 1/8) VICTSING VITV-1 (905 1/8) Mecool KM8P (912 1/8) MXQ PRO 4K (905X 1/8)
vesely
Message#26
25.03.13, 07:59
kind
[online]

Messages 1254
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S 6/64

We remove the vibra on auto-off / auto-on (mod. Settings.apk)

If it is not difficult, you can post information about the changes to which Settings.apk was subjected to. In case of firmware update, for self-modification.

--------------------
fandm
Message#27
25.03.13, 09:16
Stop war !!!
[offline]

Messages 3538
Apple iPhone 5s

vesely,
Added a small smali-code and in some places modified the original one. Today I will lay out detailed instructions. Well, at least it works?

--------------------
Curator 4
iPhone 5S (A1457 16) PiPO X7S (Intel Z3736F 2/32) Tanix TX8 (912 2/32 QCA9377) THL BOX1 (905X 1/8) VICTSING VITV-1 (905 1/8) Mecool KM8P (912 1/8) MXQ PRO 4K (905X 1/8)
vesely
Message#28
25.03.13, 10:47
kind
[online]

Messages 1254
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S 6/64

vesely,
Added a small smali-code and in some places modified the original one. Today I will lay out detailed instructions. Well, at least it works?

Everything works fine. No vibration on / off
It remains only to deal with the melody of the alarm when you start it from the off state, and then just "Bong bong ..." is not ice, I want a good tune)))

--------------------
fandm
Message#29
25.03.13, 12:03
Stop war !!!
[offline]

Messages 3538
Apple iPhone 5s

Everything works fine. No vibration on / off

Great!) Edited the original post. Added instructions for self-modification of Settings.apk.
It remains only to deal with the melody of the alarm when you start it from the off state, and then just "Bong bong ..." is not ice, I want a good tune)))

Ummm ... Something I did not quite understand what was meant. The alarm is set, right? And the alarm is set to "Beep-Beep-Beep Alarm", which goes by default, right? And you want a different tune, right? So after all, in the alarm settings, you can choose any melody. Or I did not understand everything that way)

Post has been editedfandm - 25.03.13, 12:06

--------------------
Curator 4
vesely
Message#30
25.03.13, 15:13
kind
[online]

Messages 1254
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S 6/64

Ummm ... Something I did not quite understand what was meant. The alarm is set, right? And the alarm is set to "Beep-Beep-Beep Alarm", which goes by default, right? And you want a different tune, right? So after all, in the alarm settings, you can choose any melody. Or I did not understand everything that way)

That's right, just choose the "other" (my) melody, and when you turn on the alarm, I hear "Beep-Beep-Beep Alarm". But if you first turn on the timer, and then the alarm, after 3-4 minutes, then I hear the "other" (my)

Post has been editedvesely - 25.03.13, 15:14

--------------------
fandm
Message#31
25.03.13, 16:15
Stop war !!!
[offline]

Messages 3538
Apple iPhone 5s

vesely,
Own melody on SD card?

--------------------
Curator 4
vesely
Message#32
25.03.13, 21:25
kind
[online]

Messages 1254
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S 6/64

vesely,
Own melody on SD card?

Yes. In the root throw?

--------------------
Wirgen
Message#33
25.03.13, 21:31
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 479
Google nexus 5

Changing the background image in some system programs

Author: my, transparency instructions are ported based on instructions for 2.3.x from dima201246;
Installation: Installation through recovery, instruction;
Information: Changes the background image in system programs (for example, Settings.apk) that use the background from the framework.
Action description: The installation of this mod does not affect other changes in the files (if only the background changes, without changing the transparency). But, if you want to "customize" your unique background, you can unpack the archive, replace the filemods \ framework-res.apk \ res \ drawable-nodpi \ background_holo_dark.pngon your ownsure to keep the image size. Pack everything unpacked into a zip archivewithout compressionOtherwise, the recovery may not find it and flash it.Do not forget to backup before flashing unknown mods

Transparent background (background, with the manifestation of desktop wallpaper) is configured separately
Separately, it is required to describe a transparent background, since we also need manipulations with xml files. In addition to having a semi-transparent background image, you need to correct another file.framework-res.apk.
1. Disassemble apk using tools from the header.
2. Modify the fileframework-res \ res \ drawable-nodpi \ background_holo_dark.pngby specifying a certain transparency.
Background with 50% transparency used in the example.
Attached Image

3. Edit the fileframework-res \ res \ values ​​\ styles.xml:
Find the item
and change the parameter in the tag to@ color / transparent.
Attention:In the text, this element may occur more than once. It is enough to change it once in the place where it meets for the first time from the beginning of the file.
4. Now begin the complexity - you will need to climb all the styles.xml
We are looking for all the lines
The parameter in them just will determine whether to show the wallpaper under the background. This line is found in the text 4 times:
- the first time it must be invested in