> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

18 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Completion of headsets, consoles, cradle other accessories | Summary theme of accessories refinement, ready-made solutions only
$ iLence
Message#1
19.03.13, 14:25
Plastic world won
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 6188
Check in: 29.12.10
Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime

Finalization of headsets, consoles, cradles and other accessories
Picturefor any devices on Android
Accessories

• Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

I want to emphasize once again - we place only ready-made solutions in this topic. Schemes explaining the drawings, photos in the process and the results are welcome.

The message format is free, but do not forget to specify for which device (group of devices) you describe the refinement.

Key messages

Post has been edited$ iLence - 19.03.13, 15:38
Volt
Message#2
21.11.10, 18:46
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 354
Check in: 04.06.08
Motorola Moto X Play XT1561, XT1562, XT1563, XT1564, XT1565

Remote control for your headset

The scheme is generally simple.
Attached Image

220 and 600 are resistors ... nominal in ohms (220 ohm and 600 ohm, respectively)
Buttons ordinary (Chinese) microbuttons WITHOUT latching
PS Android only
PPS Scheme taken fromhere
PPPS For whom it is not clear to the right of the plug ... this is in theory the plug is just more obvious
PPPPS Resistors can be replacedthe following

Post has been edited$ iLence - 19.03.13, 14:55
Reason for editing: added some information
Yac
Message#3
24.02.11, 22:22
User
[offline]

Messages 70
Check in: 24.02.11
Xiaomi Redmi 4X 3/32

those. so you can handle, for example, a Nokia headset and it will be able to control a smartphone on an android?
P-a-h-a
Message#4
19.04.11, 11:12
Local
[offline]

Messages 359
Check in: 14.09.10
Motorola Moto G (3rd Gen) 2/16

Who else tried? On Acer liquid 2.2 did not work (((I tried to poke the resistors in parallel with the microphone, I did not do it directly).
aiptek
Message#5
03.06.11, 03:45
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 3
Check in: 13.01.11
Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Mini Pro

Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 Mini pro does not plow. I checked it purely to soothe the soul, in such a button accordion from the side it should not have worked, even the most ridiculous, not like a child, but still crawled ... We need to look for a normal schemeMH-810, and then the Chinese put the shit in the kit on one button. : beee:
AlenchikN
Message#6
04.06.11, 14:32
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 44
Check in: 19.02.11
Nomu S30 Mini

Aiptek @ 06/03/2011, 07:45*
We need to look for a normal scheme MH-810

And what's the use of it? The plug that matches the XPERIA connector is not available in the store. And if you buy it, then maybe it will be possible to figure out how to connect the buttons.

--------------------
Nomu S30 Mini firmware: Android 7.0 build 2017.10.16_V1.10
Kurdl
Message#7
04.06.11, 18:16
Local
[offline]

Messages 214
Check in: 21.02.10
Meizu Pro 6 Plus 64GB

aiptek
AlenchikN,
it may be thatVoltCited the headset circuit, which is used in HTC, LG, Samsung, Apple devices. I checked it on my HTC Touch2. Here it is in a slightly different form:
Attached Image

But there is another scheme for Nokia:
Attached Image
As you can see, the common and microphone here are the opposite.
As done on your beast, you can determine with a multimeter (well, the plugAttached Imageneed) options:
1. Measure the voltage between 3 and 4 pin, it should be 1.7 - 2.5 V (this is the power of the microphone). Where plus is a microphone, minus is common;
2. The resistance between the common mini jack and the mini (micro) USB case is zero (this should be measured on the switched off beast with the battery removed).
Or determine the multimeter on the resistance on your own headset.
As for the rewind buttons, the manufacturer simply could not foresee their use (look on the network for a three-button headset for your beast) or chose other resistor values. There can be purely software problems - on WM devices without dancing with a tambourine, these buttons work only with Windows Media player. So you have to try.

Post has been editedKurdl - 07.09.12, 07:45
AlenchikN
Message#8
05.06.11, 18:54
Novice
[offline]

Messages 44
Check in: 19.02.11
Nomu S30 Mini

Kurdl @ 06/04/2011, 10:16 PM*
Measure voltage between 3 and 4 pins

1.76V
Kurdl @ 06/04/2011, 10:16 PM*
Resistance between a common mini jack and mini (micro) USB case

0.1 ohm
There is no native headset.
I connect headphones with a 3-pin plug and a resistance of 32 Ohms - the sound switches to headphones.
I connect the 4-pin plug with the second circuit, but instead of the speakers there are 33 Ohm resistors. The sound in the speaker does not disappear, the button does not have the reaction of a regular player.
And if you turn on the resistors according to scheme 1, then the sound in the speaker disappears. But the connection of resistors 51, 200, 620 ohms between 3 and 4 is not the reaction of the player.
My goal is to pause and switch tracks without getting the smartphone out of my pocket.
Apparently, it is better to look in the direction of controlling the player with hardware buttons.

--------------------
Nomu S30 Mini firmware: Android 7.0 build 2017.10.16_V1.10
enek
Message#9
14.07.11, 20:36
Local
[offline]

Messages 249
Check in: 28.04.09

In fact, the circuit is slightly different, if you press both buttons, the resistance will be 220 ohms. Consistently connected 220 and 380 ohms will be better. HTC Desire HD.

--------------------
HTC Desire HDgave my wifeAishuo A815 MIDsold,LY-F1burned percentICOO D70Wsold, ZOPO ZP900.
ZhuraYuk
Message#10
03.09.11, 18:19
Don't believe yourself
[offline]

Messages 579
Check in: 01.04.11
Highscreen Boost 3

Alteration of the headset from iPhone to Galaxy SII i9100 and HTC phones

When I had an iPhone, he had a very convenient little kit with volume control, when he bought the NTS, there was no volume control there. Fortunately, the application has decided everythingHeadset Volume Controller, Almost all. The console was very large and hung below under the clothes. It is much more convenient when the remote is under the ear. So I decided to adapt my old iPhone headset.

We will need 2 SMD resistors for 380 Ohms and 220 Ohms, a soldering iron. Resistors can be taken at 1 / 10W on them it will be written acc. 391 and 221.

1. We disassemble the remote control by pushing the knife into the slots along the 4th edges, you don’t need to pop in because you break the latches so you don’t collect them.
Attached Image

2. Remove the 6-pin microcircuit and the capacitor next to it, in the photo I did not take it off but in the next photo it is already gone.
Attached Image

3. We solder the resistors according to the figure, we assemble the console. For i9000 ownersneed to wire "Copper" and "Blue" swap.It looks like it will not help, as long as there is no method.
Attached Image

4. Install the applicationHeadset Volume ControllerThis is a widget, you need to add it to the slave table and tap it to turn it on.

The scheme works on almost all telephones from the NTS and compatible with them.

Post has been edited$ iLence - 19.03.13, 14:58
skelet2x2
Message#11
04.09.11, 13:40
Local
[offline]

Messages 122
Check in: 25.01.11
Apple iPhone 5s

And "Next track", "Previous track" and rewind will work?

--------------------
Siemens (b / w) ->Samsung C110 ->Nokia 2600 ->LG T5100 ->Nokia N80 ->Nokia N73 ME ->iPhone 3G ->iPhone 3GS ->iPhone 4 ->HTC Incredible S ->iPhone 4 ->HTC Sensation ->Sony XPERIA s ->iPhone 5 32GB White ->iPhone 5 16GB Blue ->iPhone 4 ->iPhone 4s ->iPhone 5
ZhuraYuk
Message#12
04.09.11, 16:34
Don't believe yourself
[offline]

Messages 579
Highscreen Boost 3

Skelet2x2 @ 09/04/2011, 12:40*
And "Next track", "Previous track" and rewind will work?

It depends on the player. My PowerAMP has the "Next track" and "Previous track" by double and triple pressing respectively, it does not work. But I did not set it up, it can also work.
vint777va
Message#13
12.04.12, 04:14
Local
[offline]

Messages 221
Check in: 25.09.11
Doogee S60 Lite

In fact, the circuit is slightly different, if you press both buttons, the resistance will be 220 ohms. Consistently connected 220 and 380 ohms will be better. HTC Desire HD.

Another amendment, on HTC Desire HD, I have a common minus: this is not the last fourth contact, and the third is on the microphone (according to the very first scheme), but on the contrary, the third contact is common, and the fourth is on the microphone, and then the headset starts to work correctly, one button, Now if I find a three-button headset, I'll try to conjure it :-)

Post has been edited$ iLence - 19.03.13, 15:03
vorondim379
Message#14
15.05.12, 21:53
Novice
[offline]

Messages 37
Check in: 03.11.11
Sony Xperia Z3

SGS2 SII i9100 headsetGI have a layout:
1 - left earpiece (34 Ohms)
2 - right earpiece (34 ohms)
3 - a common headphone, microphone and buttons with a resistor
4 - 2200 Ohm microphone + button (in series with a 100 Ohm resistor)
[attachment = "1704321: I9100G.png"]
Fully compatible with Tuzik (Samsung GT-S5830 Galaxy Ace)
Attached Image

I tried several headsets, not counting my own:
1. HAMA Boost H-106669
Microphone via micro usb, body perceives it, one ears button can be turned on through jack and through microphone, plowed through jack, but not via microphone (there is a connector) Sound and gadgets, very much nothing. Refused.
2. Philips O'Neil SHO4507 / 10
Quiet horror, for the money !? Just horror, they do not climb into the soup, seemingly cheap Chinese fake, microphone and buttons do not plow.
3. Sennheiser MM 50
One-button fully working body (did not check the call, but I think it should work?) Is the sound normal, and why didn't I take it ???
4. Sennheiser MM 30i
The microphone does not work, the volume buttons too, the central switch in the player's start-up
5. a-JAYS Four
This body I bought myself. The sound is normal. The microphone does not work, the sound buttons also, the central one works, pause, stop, with a delay of 5 seconds. switch tracks. Naturally, I decided to disassemble it, see headset discussions (there are few that are in essence):
Samsung GT-S5830 Galaxy Ace - Accessories
Headset FAQ, common to all AndroidsHeadphones with remote control(well, not a fact, as well as discussion)
There is also a discussion on the SGS2 SII i9100 accessories, I didn’t read a lot of pages, there’s not enough on the headsets, according to this suggestion: you can discuss the Galaxy SII i9100 headsets in your topic (well, you can have HTC phones), then you have the Galaxy SII i9100.
By purchasing this headset, I relied on the soothsayers, who said that the iPhone headsets are fully compatible with our device - this is chush! Well, I thought that it would be possible to solve the problem programmatically, but most likely the hardware problem, see below.

-A-JAIS Four headset has wiring (just called the tester):
1 - left earpiece (18 ohm)
2 - right earpiece (18 ohm)
3 - a common headphone, microphone and buttons with a resistor
4 - 4.2 MΩ microphone !!! + button? Press 4K once (hold 0 Ohm)

Who will work with this headset, attention !!! (all your actions are at your own peril and risk) Bezel around the console made of plastic (it seems to be aluminum, carefully work with a soldering iron)! To open the remote enough to pry with a sharp knife the front cover (from the buttons), then we have:
Attached Image

Today soldered to the scarf. I stuck it in a mobile phone, the ends were divorced, a ratchet went right away, the body fell into a stupor. The voltage between the 3rd and 4th contacts jumps from 1 to 2.5 V, the testik stands at a constant, at the break zero. He pulled out the headset, mobile in a stupor, rebooted, the body came to life. Shorted ends, stuck in a mobile phone, the headset works like normal ears. Now I understand the problem with the ratchet on the iPhone headsets from the owners of SGS2 SII i9100G, the body still monitors the resistance at the contacts 3-4, and when it is above a certain limit, we have a ratchet. If it turns out for the weekend I will take the body to work, I will play with the resistance store. By results I will unsubscribe.

Post has been edited$ iLence - 19.03.13, 15:01
MajestiK-1s
Message#15
01.11.12, 20:48
User
[offline]

Messages 72
Check in: 16.06.11

Higscreen jet duo - headset * almost * do it yourself

I have been suffering for more than a month now (both with the phone and with the headset in particular))).The problem is the following: the phone has a soldering connector for a headset that is not standard and a selection of a headsetfully functioning with this unitvery tangible smut.
I tried different headsets (Jabra, Sven, etc.) and besides the complete one, it didn’t fit (which sound is so quiet without bass, when you press the button on the headset and hold it plays normally ... but this is not the case + the microphone does not work). From Nokia E63 - the headset worked perfectly, however, it was decided to remake the unsuitable headset and make it work with this wonder device =)

So on the operating table, Sven SEB 26BK also plays well and is inexpensive (it’s not a shame to torment you).http://www.nix.ru/autocatalog/headphones_s..._BK_100915.html
After reading various articles on headset repair, I decided to do the samehttp://c6712.tk/2011/09/15/schema/only instead of the shaker to disassemble the remote

The remote was disassembled, the ground of the microphone and the ground of the ears were interchanged (3rd and 4th contacthttp://c6712.tk/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/c6712_21.jpg), headphones played like they should play! But the call acceptance button does not work, reaction 0. I did the following - disconnected the microphone ground, turned on the music in the headphones and closed the contacts with the ground (to see if the player would pause or not). When closing any contact (left, right ear or the ground of the ears), the player paused (progress). But how it is connected with the button is not understood.

Actually questions:
- Who bother with a similar situation?
- The article above says that some people need to hang up resistance in front of a microphone, is it worth trying?
- What do you think?

Post has been edited$ iLence - 19.03.13, 14:35

--------------------
RoverPC S8 Lite->Asus P750->Highscreen Jet Duo->Huawei X5->Nokia 5300->Lenovo A820->Lenovo S650 ->G750 (fake) ->Motorola XT890->Coolpad F1->iPhone 4S->IUNI U2
ZhuraYuk
Message#16
30.11.12, 13:35
Don't believe yourself
[offline]

Messages 579
Highscreen Boost 3

For Android phones there is a standard by which the phone determines what action to perform. This standard is the resistance between the ground and the microphone. They are as follows:
1. 0 Ohm (short-circuited) - Play / Pause, Remove / Hang up
2. 600 ohms - play the next track
3. 220 ohms - play previous track

Note that not all Android phones support this standard, almost all NTS work with it, and some Samsung. Also, in some models, for example, in the Galaxy S i9000, the earthen and microphone vivody are swapped with a 3.5 pin plug.
Sarayan14
Message#17
13.12.12, 16:52
User
[offline]

Messages 84
Check in: 09.11.11
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Snapdragon 3/32

MajestiK-1s @ 11/01/2012, 19:48*
The problem is the following: the phone has a non-standard soldering connector for a headset and a selection of a headset that is fully functioning with this device has a very tangible smut.

Maybe I'm a necropolis, but there were also problems with the headset, just as described.
But in the end, I realized the most important thing: the output path of the amplifier in this device is simply disgusting, so personally I can not use it for its intended purpose, it is not suitable for music. But there is a more elegant solution - a two-ear pretty high-quality Bluetooth headset ($ 16-20) or a Bluetooth-headset clothespin with Jack3.5 output, where you can plug in any headphones (battery, microphone and buttons are in this clothes-pin, it costs $ 9-12 ). Both that, and another gives quality incomparably higher than the native audio section :) Why? Because the sound (what is musical, what is system, what is colloquial) does not go through this terrible DAC, but is immediately encoded from digital to digital and transmitted via Bluetooth using A2DP (where it is supported).
An even more budget option (120-200 and above) is a simple one-ear Bluetooth headset, the quality of which, lol, will be quite comparable with the native sound path of this telephone. It is true that the music through such a simple headset does not issue.
So I recommend :)
for example, google SX-910A;)
I got out of $ 16.5.
There are analogues from $ 14.
Quality, khe, like wired just headphones for the same price :) I go with her for more than a month, convenient uaaaaaaaaaaa :) :) Super :) I gave out 6 things to people :)

Post has been edited$ iLence - 19.03.13, 15:09
Molora11
Message#18
09.01.13, 15:13
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 986
Check in: 05.01.13
Oneplus 5T 6/64

Alteration of Axtel headset under the LG Optimus L5 Dual

I could not find a headset for my device and decided to remake a rather inexpensive Axtel headset, which I used to use on Nokia.

Posted 09/01/2013 at 15:13 pm:

Stages:
1) At the contacts of the microphone was originally SMD resistor, it must be removed.
2) FROM the faulty charger (for phones), take another SMD resistor of 3-4.5 kΩ and solder it to the place of the remote one.
3) We throw the common wire "Ears" (red) on the button so that it stands opposite the incoming common (also red)
That's all
Result: Answer an incoming call, pause / stop, switch tracks (depending on your player)
Everything works without problems. The sound quality does not affect.
MX Plaer (video player) also works.
In the figure I think everything is clear.
Attached Image

Post has been edited$ iLence - 19.03.13, 14:34
Fileas_aka_cat
Message#19
10.01.13, 18:12
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 18
Check in: 10.11.12
Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo V

Adapter for computer headset onSony Ericsson Xperia Ray

It all started when there was no branded headset in the phone package. Fortunately, the headset came from Nokia. But I was not satisfied with the sound quality of the Nokia headset. But there were computer headphones with good sound quality and a microphone. I decided, why not use them fully together with the phone. Therefore, this miracle was born.
Attached Image

Wiring a four-pin plug according to the OMTP circuit, i.e.
Attached Image

Adapter circuit
Attached Image

The first test showed the performance of the circuit.
The only drawback is that the microphone must be plugged into its socket, otherwise the phone does not recognize the connection.

I think it will be suitable for all Xperia 2010 smartphones, 2011. For smarts 2012, you need to unsolder a 4-pin CTIA plug.

In the near future I plan to put a button in the case of the headset volume control or make a remote.

Post has been edited$ iLence - 19.03.13, 14:42
Screenwiper
Message#20
14.04.13, 00:59
Novice
[offline]

Messages 44
Check in: 15.11.11
Huawei Mate 10 Pro 6/128

ZhuraYuk @ 11/30/2012, 2:35 PM*
For Android phones there is a standard by which the phone determines what action to perform. This standard is the resistance between the ground and the microphone. They are as follows:
1. 0 Ohm (short-circuited) - Play / Pause, Remove / Hang up
2. 600 ohms - play the next track
3. 220 ohms - play previous track

And you can not add more other resistors nominal, for example, for volume buttons more / less?

--------------------
If the Nazis had flown to Mars, they would have built Chicago. © Artemy Lebedev
Hotguy
Message#21
17.04.13, 13:57
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 502
Check in: 28.11.08
Motorola Moto E Plus (4nd Gen)

Yesterday, by chance, I became the owner of the SteelSeries Siberia Neckband headset, this is a well-known “gaming” stereo keyboard in the new version (the so-called iphone), with one 4-pin 3.5mm jack positioned by the manufacturer for Apple devices.
It would seem that it will work with any other phone - the plug is standard: rolleyes: but nefig! when connected, it is determined correctly, it allows you to play music, the microphone does not work and the sound is muffled, the low frequencies are cut off and during a telephone conversation the sound is only in one ear. Volume control does not work, reception of a call by the central button does not work either. But if you hold it down, the low frequencies fall into place, the background disappears and it starts playing at full strength and in the talk mode both ears work. There is still no microphone.
Without hesitation, I disassembled the remote (+ receive button -) soldered this very middle button, and closed the contact from it with a drop of solder. I listened all evening - sings great! I plan to take the remote from the complete headset phone, and transplant it here to start the microphone and receive-hang up the call. I did not try to adapt the headset from iphone to the Galaxy SII i9100 and HTC phones, because in my case I didn’t find the board in the remote and I didn’t find a similar chip.

Post has been editedHotguy - 17.04.13, 19:43

--------------------
Samsung i710 ->ZTE Skate ->ARK Benefit M8 LTE qhd ->Moto E4 plus

18 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/30/19 12:52