> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

Defender 3D DX | [Action]

Rep: (844)
Defender 3D DX
Version: 1.0.0.0
Genre: Action

Last update of the game in the header:18.03.2013

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Description:
Defender 3D is a dynamic shooter in which you need to defend from countless monsters attackers from all sides. You start the game with an arbelt, and in the process you get more powerful weapons.
For murdering monsters give glasses. For continuous and numerous killings - bonuses. There is an online board of leaders in five categories: glasses, quantities, survival time, speed and combo. The game is very well drawn, the gameplay is fascinating.
The main menu is the start buttons of the game, view the list of developers, access to help, board of honor and news news. In the settings, you can enable / disable music and sounds, in the help section there is information about weapons and update log. In Defender 3D three levels of complexity. Click "Start" and you are in the game.
In the lower corners of the screen are the control buttons. At the top of the screen shows radar, arms indicator, number, account and game time. The shot is made by clicking on the screen in the desired direction. Some types of weapons recharge longer and need to calculate the trajectory of the shot. For shooting around enemies, located far from you, you need to rise on the hill. Enemies range from shock-like to small black creatures that die after several hits. Periodically fallen an enemy generates a prize box in which you need to shoot. Inside there is a replenishment of your arsenal: bombs, three-bodies and cartridges.
The complexity of Defender 3D is not only in the speed of the game, but also that the enemies attack on all sides. In order for the enemy not to crept the back, you need to constantly monitor the radar. When the enemy chooses close, an alarming red arrow will appear. The game ends when someone from your enemies will fall. Decisions in the game need very quickly. And that could be improved in it, it is to make arrows moving.

Download:
XAP:
Attached fileDefender_3D_DX_V1.0.0.0.xap(3.86 MB)

Marketplace Web: http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store/ap...17-b4b1a112f1d4.

Post has been editedkirk999 - 22.03.13, 12:15
Reason for editing: description

Rep: (0)
I saw that the game stands on the off site dollar and here you can download Har. File for free, so the question itself, what will it give me if I download this file? I will install a free game, or how? Explain the newcomer please from and before, I will be very grateful;)

Rep: (12)
dflmuj1998,
Your phone is still still, alas, not hacked: no:
So, unfortunately, free download will not work. This file is for an older generation WP - WP7.X, and you have WP8.
Excuse me.

Rep: (844)
Moises08 @ 04/09/2013, 00:15*
Your phone is still still, alas, not hacked so, unfortunately, free download will not work. This file is for an older generation WP - WP7.X, and you have - WP8.Sorry.

Well, why, but as the same "Student Unlock"
dflmuj1998,
readhere

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 26.12.20, 10:31