> Attention!

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Unmechanical | [IPhone] [iPad] platformer puzzle

Rep: (420)
Attached Image

Unmechanical
version: 1.1

Last update of the game in the header:08.04.2013

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Short description:
driving fun flying robots go through a lot of puzzles in this exciting adventure.

Description:
Unmechanical - this is an interesting adventure vertoletik small country, but fascinating world. Help him to discover the secrets of the world!

Unmechanical It is a puzzle adventure that combines tricky puzzles, alluring intelligence operations and fascinating atmosphere. Pave your way to freedom requires you to solve a great number of mysterious puzzles, and despite the simple operation and apparent simplicity, to solve some problems can be very difficult.

Features:
- intuitive and simple operation, with respect to a large range of interactions.
- Carefully crafted 3D-world environment with a unique and fascinating atmosphere.
- More than 30 unique puzzles, including those focused on logic, physics, and memory.
- Uncover the mystery of the darkness through the unusual clues and fantastic events.
- More than three hours of gameplay.
- Suitable for children. No violence, the game found fit for all ages.
- Unmechanical is a universal application.
- Gamecenter

Tongue : English, Dutch, Spanish, Portuguese, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Turkish, Polish, Russian , Italian, Swedish.
Developer : Teotl Studios Ek. for. В© Talawa Games
Requirements : Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation) and iPad. Requires iOS 4.0 or later. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Translated into English, Dutch, Spanish, Portuguese, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Turkish, Polish, Russian, Italian, Swedish.

Attached Image

** Please note that the schedule like the screenshots in the header only on iPad2 / iPhone4S / iPod 5th generation and newer devices. On iPad1 / iPhone3GS / iPhone4 / iPod 3rd generation / IPod 4th generation game automatically runs in low-quality mode, and looks different.

Homepage: http://unmechanical.net/
iTunes Store: https://itunes.apple.com/ru/app/unmechanica...d581370051?mt=8

Passage

What's new in version 1.1:

- Fixed Game Center achievements

Download:
Data.COD v1.1
Past versions:

Post has been edited- = RealMan = - - 06.11.14, 13:13

Rep: (20)
I played on a PC, rather cute game. I put - accomplish your goal.

UPD:
I have standards rabotaet.Pri first start dropped her a little but that's okay. Gorgeous graphics, occasionally podlagivaet, management is very convenient. Great game, I recommend.

Post has been editedSiViS - 18.03.13, 19:21

Rep: (533)
be sure to buy the evening

Rep: (17)
Add to cap my video, filmed on iPad Mini

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16JIrI5iVJ8

Rep: (31)
Great game, held on a computer, go to the iOS

Rep: (89)
Danchik88,
In my opinion not worthy of caps

Rep: (22)
How well that androyd not. : P
And then in the next branch gloat that Tekken on iOS does not.

Sirrozha , Look in the settings, there is a joystick and a button

Rep: (82)
I really liked igruha, just super!

Rep: (120)
Plush toy. During a break at work or on the road, perfect time to brighten up: yes2:

Rep: (4)
The only thing that finishes, it's the lack of anti-aliasing in the low version, all round texture, including the robot itself "ladder" looks terrible. still a 480x320 texture :(
iphone 4 does not include the version better?

Post has been editedlizardlord - 21.03.13, 21:22

Rep: (106)
Masterpiece game, one of those that is completely passed on iphone!

Rep: (40)
Add a mirror.

Rep: (101)
tell me more like, not only to the pad! general toy chic when passed my sadness was not the end ,

temam1,

To meNihilumbra [+ iPad]much like ... Great game from a philosophical underlying reason: yes2:

Rep: (101)
ldsn,
Played already!)) Is also a good igrulya

Rep: (33)
And how many endings in the game? Two or more?
And that is very liked the game and hunt out of it to make the most? ;)

Rep: (0)
On 4 tache looks terrible. Okay permission problems with textures more.

Post has been editedipoqpoqi - 04.04.13, 00:27

Rep: (253)
Version 1.1 came out a long time, fill)

Awardrus @ 06.04.2013, 15:00*
Version 1.1 came out a long time, fill)

Version 1.1 in the header

Prompt what to do in the puzzle after the mirror when you open the door rays? If you fly upward, there is the heart, then the place where the gears were demolished door, lower the mirror with lasers ...

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 04/04/20, 18:30