SUPRA SD700 - Discussion | tablet 4Gb, 7 "800x480

Rep: (35)
DiscussionSUPRA SD700
PictureSUPRA SD700
Discussion �
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Description
In recent years, virtually every manufacturer of electronics began to create tablet computers. That's Supra company decided not to stay away from trendy electronics trends and released Android-tablet SD-700. The plate was turned stylish, compact, sufficiently thin (thickness of only 9.6 mm) case is made of glossy plastic. The rear panel SUPRA SD-700 and the camera located loudspeaker 2 Mn. 7 shows a frontal "touch screen with multi-touch and a resolution of 800x480 pixels and high fotmata cheskosti Full-HD, front camera VGA, as well as 4 LCD touch buttons: Options, Desktop selection, return to the main menu and search. The buttons have a good sensitivity. On the right side are located Standard plug [attachment = "2703369: 376670_1.jpg"] eat for headphones, built-in microphone, MicroSD card slot, HDMI port, MicroUSB connector and socket for connecting the charger. At the top end you can see the power key / screen lock and volume rocker controller. SUPRA SD-700 "filling" of the tablet to match the appearance, because it is built on the basis of a modern chipset TTS8923 processor Cortex A5 processor with a clock frequency of 1200 MHz and a GPU Mali-400. All this creates a good first impression of the new items. The screen is colorful and happy image detail, and the most advanced Android 4.0 platform allows you to customize SUPRA SD-700 "by itself" by the Android Market application necessary. SUPRA SD-700 computer performance also leaves a pleasant sensation, which helps a decent memory of 512 MB and built-in flash-card 4GB. If desired, the memory can be extended as new MicroSD card supports up to 32 GB. WI-FI module will not get bored and give a few minutes (or hours) of leisure on the Internet at a speed of 802,11b / g / n, so that you will always be able to share with friends and acquaintances important event for you, thanks vstroennnym camera that supports not only photos, but also video. Battery Li-poly, 3000mAh capacity does not make urgent among the working day, or entertaining excursions to seek an outlet elsewhere to carry the charger. Also, the manufacturer has taken care of the most engaged customers and, together with the Yandex, loaded into the memory of the tablet SUPRA SD-700 vsen most necessary applications and widgets. Play, work, read books, watch movies, or communicate in social networks or chats - all this and much more are available with SUPRA SD-700 new Tablet PC! Stylish, compact, lightweight and incredibly productive debut tablet from a reputable manufacturer electronics will give a lot of unforgettable moments and you will never get bored in the queue, a long journey, or simply at home. And considering the very reasonable price will also be a wonderful gift and will impress any fan of mobile technology and electronics!
Source: pleer.ru

Technical specifications
model SD700
Screen
Display Size, "7
Resolution 800 x 480
Type of matrix TFT
illumination type LED
Touch Screen Type Multi-touch screen (touch to 5)
operating system
The type of operating system Android version of Android (at the time of appearance in the sale) 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
Hardware
Processor Cortex A5
CPU frequency 1.2 GHz
RAM, 512 MB
Built-in memory, 4 GB of internal memory type Flash
Camera
Luggage rear, MP 2
Front camera, 0.3 MP
Sound
Built-in Speakers
Built-in microphone
Wireless interfaces
Wi-Fi b, g, n
Functions
G-sensor Yes
Automatic screen orientation Yes
Connection
Supported memory cards microSD microUSB
USB USB host Jack 3,5 miniHDMI
Nutrition
Battery Type Li-Pol
Capacity ak [url = "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeoKi6sgbAg"] Video Review</ a>kumulyatora, 3000 mAh
Housing
Plastics material housing
White color
Dimensions (w x a x t), mm 185 x 120 x 9.6
Weight 370 grams
Packing size 210 x 160 x 80 mm, weight 0.4 kg

A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Products webpage

Games running on this device
1) Block Story
2) CS Portable
3) Grand Theft Auto III
4) Grand Theft Auto Vice City
5) Need for Speed ​​Most Wanted

Video review
M
Due to the long absence of activity, the topic is closed

Post has been edited$ iLence - 12.05.14, 18:23

He took three pieces of different colors. All work and surprisingly without problems. The screen is certainly cheap but for the money it is forgivable. Flash Player has, Ruth, too, everything is connected and working properly. Games are not all over but under him pick up possible. I am satisfied with the purchase.

Rep: (3)
I bought two pieces of different colors of the ladies on the 8th of March. So far everything is working and relatively briskly flies. For example, NFS Most Wanted works without problems, though somewhat lengthy download. Ruta and if no SW.keryn I will show him my gratitude is boundless in time and space. : Rolleyes:

LoKiS-hsc,

but I tried to put NFS Most Wanted but failed. Now I try again.
Ruth was originally there. just need to download the Market Superuser will be all happiness.
Route that is something it is not. ruteksploer lakipatcher works too, and wanted to put
SWAPit RAM EXPANDER he nachalrugatsya. I will watch it now.
Root made usingthisthe program.

Post has been editedkeryn - 22.03.13, 11:15
Reason for editing: adding a way to get root

Rep: (0)
possible to cover the bottom panel without root: D

rybyk
will soon have to come to terms with it.

keryn @ 21.03.2013, 20:18*
... Root made with the help of this program.

Confirm, root can be obtainedUnlock root - th. Ctavim SuperSU. Immediately put TitaniumBackup and Root Uninstaller, and remained in the furnace flew all the garbage: Yandex-mail-google, office calendar, maps, etc., etc. All with a new sheet... : D

Post has been editedLoKiS-hsc - 26.03.13, 01:34

LoKiS-hsc,
Still not a bad upgrade to 4.1 androyd, but it is beyond reality, I do not think that someone will collect it for the tablet.

people
I choose between a tablet and I can not understand
it is better to a5 a8, a13? Th or there in the budget is ...
thank

Post has been editedgremka - 27.03.13, 15:28

gremka,
The higher the number the better. I read Cortex A5 supports all the same thing as his older bratya.vyberal between these and mystery. Mr. cortex A8 pure 1000 Hz at 1200 Hz supra cortex A5. In antutu supra loses 200 points than mystery.

How to get full root-right on the tablet Supra SD700.

This article is almost complete census articleshabrahabr.ruWritten by thedenolink, For which he had complete respect. : Thank_you:
From itself I have added a few refinements to the decision of some of the problems that have arisen in the process of shamanic drums. In the text they are markedbold (required to execute) .

This process was carried out on a netbook Samsung N130 with OC Windows XP SP3, 32-bit. Screenshots and paths to files and folders from it, respectively.
Required software:Android SDKandUnlock root.
You need a constant connection to the Internet and, in addition, for the duration of the process disable firewall and antivirus (- for the paranoid - or configure the necessary permissions to them).
You must have administrator rights .

Unpack the received archive adt-bundle-windows-x86-20130219.zipin the root partition C: or another, D :, for example. The folder name in which to unpack, use only Latin characters . ( D: \ adt )
Install Unlock Root 3.1.

Part 1: Install ADB Driver (Android Debug Bridge)

Run the file SDK Manager.exe (D: \ adt \ SDK Manager.exe). In the window you will see a list of an installed elements. In this case (Fig.1)tick remover in «Android 4.2.2 (API 17)." section - SDK Platform and ARM EABI v7a System image. If the elements will be installed in other similar sections of Android (except «Android 4.0.3» section) - also mark them for deletion. Note for installation : Section «Android 4.0.3», in «Extras» section - Google USB driver. Section «Tools» to install elements leave unchanged.
Pic.1
Attached Image

Press [Delete n packages ...] to remove the installed SDK elements.
After removal, press [Install 8 packages ...] to install the selected SDK elements.
Be careful: in «Choose Packages to Install» during installation in the window that opensallocate a separate section of each license agreement and check the Accept License . Black question marks have to change to a green checkmark.
After the completion of all operations will be installed: all section Tool, full section Android 4.0.3 (API 15) and in the section Extras - Android Support Library and Google USB Driver.
ATD: \ adt \ sdk \ extras \ google \there was a folder with the ADB drivers - usb_driver. Copy it toD: \ adt \ sdk(Figure 2) and work in the future with her.
Pic2
Attached Image

Close the SDK Manager

On the tablet in the Preferences ->{} For developerstick "On the USB Debugging" and "Fictitious location."
Connect the tablet to your computer, click on the tablet button that appears "Turn on USB-drive."

Open the "Device Manager" (My Computer ->properties ->equipment ->Device Manager)
In the list of devices will be our tablet:
Pic.3
Attached Image

Open the "Device Properties" tab "Information" in the list, select the item "codes (ID) equipment":
Pic.4
Attached Image

In this window, we need to further highlighted value. To him come back a little later.

The folder contains a file usb_driver android_winusb.inf. Open it in the "Notepad" to edit.
In section [Google.NTx86] find lines:

; Google Nexus One
% SingleAdbInterface% = USB_Install, USB \ VID_18D1 & PID_0D02
% CompositeAdbInterface% = USB_Install, USB \ VID_18D1 & PID_0D02 & MI_01
% SingleAdbInterface% = USB_Install, USB \ VID_18D1 & PID_4E11
% CompositeAdbInterface% = USB_Install, USB \ VID_18D1 & PID_4E12 & MI_01

And copy them below as shown in Fig. five
Figure 5
Attached Image

Next (Figure 6) is replaced by:
; Google Nexus One on; Supra SD700
On the lines below after the USB Install inscribe the lower value of the codes (ID) equipment (Fig. 4).
The end% SingleAdbInterface% «& MI_01» delete rows in% CompositeAdbInterface% paste in its entirety.
Figure 6
Attached Image

Save and close Notepad.

Go back to the Properties window SD700 Device Manager. Go to the tab "Driver", click "Update"; in "Hardware Update Wizard" indicates "Install from a list or specific location" and then the folder with the modified files android_winusb.inf (d: \ adt \ usb_driver \) During installation agree with a possible incompatibility. Disconnect the tablet from the computer and reboot.
After rebooting, connect the tablet to your computer, click on the tablet button "Enable USB-drive."
Open Device Manager and Android-phone list, see our device called «Android Composite ADB Interface».

Check whether the driver is established, you can use the console command «adb devices». If the console does not support this command, you must install its support by writing a variable Path. Go to My Computer ->properties ->Advanced ->Environment Variables ->in the bottom window select the System variables Path ->change ->in the open windowend of the line to add ;d: \ adt \ sdk \ platform-tools \ (Or its path) ->OK - close the editor ->OK - close the Environment Variables ->OK - close the properties of the system:
Figure 7
Attached Image

Disconnect your tablet and restart your computer.

After rebooting, connect the tablet to your computer, click on the tablet button "Enable USB-drive."
Run the command line. In the opened console recruit team «adb devices» and get the list of our identity tablet:
Figure 8
Attached Image

ADB drivers installed.

Part 2: Getting Root

Start UnlockRoot, disconnect and reconnect the tablet, the tablet press button "Enable USB-drive."
In UnlockRoot click «Root»
Figure 9
Attached Image

In the window "in-in Choose Connected Device» click "[1] unknown SD700 4.0.3»
Figure 10
Attached Image

To the question «Your device already rooted. Do you want root again? » answer "Yes"
Figure 11
Attached Image

On the proposal to establish "PowerSaver" application - "No"; or "Yes", if you need it on your tablet.
Figure 12
Attached Image

On offer tablet reboot - «Reboot your phone or pad to finish the work? reboot now? » - answer "Yes."
Fig. 13
Attached Image

The tablet will restart and the full rights set root on it. Replace the plate SuperSU program for root-rights management.
That's all. Good luck!

keryn @ 26.03.2013, 08:42*
LoKiS-hsc,
Still not a bad upgrade to 4.1 androyd, but it is beyond reality, I do not think that someone will collect it for the tablet.

: Yes2: I agree, I do not think that the term "life" of such a device in trade, production and use exceeds a year and a half. A and that the tablet has for such a "ridiculous" price, it is more than enough.
And my lady, but to read books, watch movies and music via earplugs "smothered" by anything other tablet will not ship. What's the NFS! Eyes thumps on the NFS ...: D

Rep: (5)
Is there an easier way to obtain root on this devayse who are interested in:

1. definitely need a flash drive, a USB flash drive to copy rekoveri Attached filecwm_aroma_power_off.zip (3.26 MB)
and RuthAttached fileSu_Bbox_1.20.2_gazhead_signed.zip(1.75 MB)

2. We go to the rekoveri mode and loaded cwm_aroma_power_off.zip then simply set the Root Su_Bbox_d_signed.zip

Post has been editedUlan92 - 13.06.13, 09:50

And it is possible more in detail about this method?

Rep: (1)
And just what firmware is, for him? Just nothing but officially did not see .. There are certain SP1, does anyone know what this is?
here:http://supra-mobile.ru/products/sd-700-black

No firmware on it is not present.

Rep: (1)
Thank! and what is SP1?
http://supra-mobile.ru/products/sd-700-black

Ulan92 @ 13.06.2013, 10:49*
cwm

The question is how to move to the mode rekaveri this Supra SD700. Already I tried all combinations, rekaveri mode and have not seen. Pinching the "+" or "-" button + the Power - nor any reaction. both volume buttons + power - too.
Maybe there are hidden buttons inside of the tablet?

aldegid, Zazhimaesh wait until the power lights inscription supra otpuskaesh food and zazhiesh -

Rep: (4573)
M
The topic has been moved to the section.SUPRA

Rep: (90)
Good day to all.
I am looking for firmwareSupra SD 700 Glossy White.
Linkat the office. the site does not work.

Maybe there is one, at least some (preferably on fresh).
Problem:
In it formatnul internal memory via the computer in the exFAT format, now he does not see it and can not mount On USB-connection. It should be formatted in fat32, but now through the computer is not possible to do, and he does not know how to format and reset does not work, even after rekaveri-wipe.

Post has been editedUrree - 21.11.15, 13:53

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 08/07/20, 23:12