Message#1
17.03.13, 15:32
Cleanersavagemessiahzine.com�
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 29572
Check in: 12.10.08
Oneplus 5T 6/64

����� ����������� ������ ��� ���������� S60 Symbian 9.1-9.4; Symbian3^Anna,Belle. download

Attached ImageAttached Image

On subject extendForum Rules

When placing the font, it is desirable to specify the following information:

- Font name;
- The presence of special characters in it;
- Languages;
- Font format;
- Do you have mp3 tags;
- Perhaps a feature of the installation;
- Screenshots of fonts are required!

1. Having received the answer to the question, do not write in the subject “Thank you”, thank the person - increase his reputation by pressing the buttonAttached Image
2. If you have less than 15 posts, and you, accordingly, cannot independently change your reputation, click the buttonAttached Imageand let the moderators know who and what should be put +.
3. Welcome: friendly attitude, responsiveness, detailed answers to questions (if there is a need with pictures). Recurring problems will be placed in the topic header indicating the users who have made the greatest contribution to their solution.
4. Not welcome (and punished): rudeness, rudeness, mate, Albanian language, flood, questions not related to the topic. Malicious violators will be maliciously punished.

FAQ on replacing fonts on Symbian smartphones:
Information
The procedure for replacing standard fonts with Symbian is quite simple, but it causes the “data transfer” mode to stop working on a smartphone when connected to a PC via a USB cable. Also, after replacing fonts, it is not possible to use a “hot” replacement of a memory card.
To replace the standard font, do the following:
1. Go to x-plore (or another file manager that displays hidden files and folders) in the Z: \ resource \ Fonts folder and rewrite the names of all the files that are in this folder;
2. Select any Windows font (start - control panel - fonts) and copy it to any folder on the PC (these commands will not be in the context menu of the font folder, but you can use CTRL + C, CTRL + V);
3. Create 4 copies of the copied font and rename them in the same way as in the folder Z: \ resource \ Fonts;
4. Create an E: \ resource \ Fonts folder on the memory card and copy the renamed fonts to this folder:
Attached Image

5. Restart the smartphone.
If you didn’t like the font or display it incorrectly, do the following:
1. Turn off the smartphone;
2. Remove the memory card;
3. Turn on the smartphone;
4. Insert the memory card into the included smartphone;
5. Delete the font files from the memory card.

Installing fonts on Symbian OS 9.x, S60 3rd Edition smartphones:
1. We take a font with the extension * .ttf (necessarily Cyrillic)
2. Create a folder Fonts (somewhere on your computer).
3. Copy this font there 3 times (so that there are 3 identical files, for example Arial.ttf, Arial1.ttf, Arial2.ttf)
4. Go through any file manager, for example x-plore, in Z: / Resource / Fonts and see how these parts of the font are called in the proser itself, also call these, should be like this: NOSNR60.TTF, NOSSB60.TTF, NOSTSB60 .TTF or so - S60SNR.ttf, S60SSB.ttf, S60TSB.ttf
5. Connect the phone to the cable, select "Data transfer mode".
6. Open our card and copy the contents of the Fonts folder, in which our substitution fonts NOSNR60 .TTF, NOSSB60 .TTF, NOSTSB60.TTF or S60 SNR.ttf, S60 SSB.ttf, S60TSB.ttf are located in the E: / resource / Fonts folder /.
7. We overload the smart and ready.
Font with support for Russian tags.
Known issues:
- data transfer mode does not work
The data transfer mode will not work, because the flash drive is used by the font. To connect a smart to your computer:
1. For smartphones with a flash drive, you must turn off the smart, pull out the flash drive, turn on the smart, insert the flash drive and now you can safely connect to the computer.
2. For smart with HDD, namely, Nokia N91 and N91 8gb need to off. smart, remove the back cover, incl. smart, wait until it is fully loaded, put on the cover and now can be connected to the computer.
To delete the fonts, do this: connect the smart with the computer, as shown above, and delete everything from the E: / Resource / Fonts folder. You can also delete the font by inserting a USB flash drive into a card reader or into another device (not Symbian 9.1) and in the same way clear the E: / Resource / Fonts folder.

Messages that are not related to the topic and do not contain an archive with a font or screenshot will be deleted without warning.

Post has been editedDgonix - 18.03.13, 11:27
Reason for editing: FAQ
sosed.68
Message#2
17.03.13, 17:54
Guru
[online]

Messages 6576
Check in: 05.01.12
Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500

Dgonix,
as they say better late than never. Temka obviously late, but useful and not be superfluous.
===
Kabel S ^ 3 Anna
Excellent very well readable font. Suitable for people with impaired vision and not only.
Ttf format.
Languages: many, including Chinese.
English mp 3 tags: yes.
Specials: many + new.
Fatness in browsers is. In programs on QT it is displayed normally.
===
In the archive folder Fonts which is placed in E / resource /. Then restart the phone.
Delete: Rename the Fonts folder to any name (for example, in Fonts222). Restart the phone, after that the renamed folder can be deleted, or left renamed (the system will not see it). I usually leave the folders renamed (with the original names so as not to be confused) in case of a quick recovery of the font I need.
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached files

Attached filekabel_for_anna.zip(6.4 MB)
Noble john
Message#3
18.03.13, 11:07
[offline]

Messages 29572
Oneplus 5T 6/64

Nokia Pure by alex8405.

Font Nokia Pure for Belle.
Screenshot
Attached Image

Author:Alex8405
Format:ttf
Languages:Russian, English, Ukrainian and many others.
Mr3tagi:there is
Fat content:there is
Symbols:Major plus new.
Compatibility:Belle and above.
Installation:
Extract files according to the structure on the C drive and restart the smartphone, after saving your original files from the folderprivate / 10003a16 / lfontsto be able to roll back to the native font.
Download:Attached filenokia-pure-alex8405.zip(2.59 MB)
sosed.68
Message#4
18.03.13, 21:47
Guru
[online]

Messages 6576
Check in: 05.01.12

Roboto Android ICS for Symbian Belle

Author: serg_gangubas.
Many languages. Support mp3 tags. Fatness is everywhere. Special characters: all + new. Compatibility: Symbian Belle.
In the screenshots, the font size in the mini opera is set to maximum. In the screenshot of the settings of the phone - too.
===
Installation: extract the archive, according to the structure, to drive C and reboot the phone. (I just copied both folders from the archive to the C drive agreeing to replace)
Before installing, it is advisable to save your original files from the private / 10003a16 / lfonts folder to enable rollback to the standard font.
===
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached files

Attached filerobotoics_final.zip(5.88 MB)
Optimu5
Message#5
19.03.14, 17:44
Local
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 257
Check in: 24.02.13
LG Optimus L5

Z: \ resource \ Fonts

there is no such folder

--------------------
Owners Club LG Optimus L5
LG Optimu5 L5 The Best!
Noble john
Message#6
19.03.14, 18:29
[offline]

Messages 29572
Oneplus 5T 6/64

Optimu5 @ 03/19/2014, 20:44*
there is no such folder

Create by hand.
Optimu5
Message#7
19.03.14, 18:58
Local
[offline]

Messages 257
Check in: 24.02.13
LG Optimus L5

Dgonix,
I mean there is no folder Z. there is a current C and E

--------------------
Owners Club LG Optimus L5
LG Optimu5 L5 The Best!
vertigo093i
Message#8
29.05.14, 15:40
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 22
Check in: 19.04.14
Xiaomi Mi 5 Prime

* Optimu5,This is a drive, not a folder. ;-)

It is necessary to enable the corresponding option for displaying disks in the x-plore settings.
darakanoit
Message#9
18.06.14, 15:06
Ban-kai
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 1169
Check in: 12.01.14

Are there samsung galaxy 4 fonts? such a beautiful font looks like a little handwritten.

--------------------
User clubsavagemessiahzine.comfrom Kazakhstan
Acer Aspire E5-573G-39HC i3-5005U, 8Gb of RAM, 64Gb SSD + 1Tb HDD.
Nightbane
Message#10
17.08.14, 13:38
Novice
[offline]

Messages 34
Check in: 01.04.09

Good day! I would like to add Russian and German to my Nokia E73 phone (E72 option for T-Mobile USA). In principle, I am satisfied with the standard font, I just want to be able to type in Russian and German. I'm at? What do I need to do to make my idea a reality.
Noble john
Message#11
17.08.14, 14:59
[offline]

Messages 29572
Oneplus 5T 6/64

I'm at?

No youNokia E72 - Discussionhere
lay out fonts for S60 Symbian 9.1-9.4 smartphones; Symbian3 ^ Anna, Belle.
hetop
Message#12
29.08.14, 01:00
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 137
Check in: 30.04.13
Meizu M6 2/16

Is there a segoe ui light? Body: 5230

--------------------
Nightbane
Message#13
24.08.15, 01:29
Novice
[offline]

Messages 34
Check in: 01.04.09

Good day!
I have a non-Russian Nokia E73 phone (version E72 for the T-Mobile operator). I would like to be able to type text in Russian. If you install one of the fonts from this topic, will this be possible?
Thank you in advance for the answers.
victoria win
Message#14
29.08.15, 06:53
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 25
Check in: 29.08.15

Are there samsung galaxy 4 fonts? such a beautiful font looks like a little handwritten.

you have not answered? I would also like this myself. I liked very much.

mobile version    Now: 06/05/19, 01:12