> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Windows Phone 7 - Firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Nokia Lumia 620 - Flash | RM-846

Rep: (1045)
FlashingNokia Lumia 620
Attached ImageNokia Lumia 620, RM-846
Smartphone : Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage пїЅ
General : Ambulance for beginners пїЅ | OS FAQ пїЅ | News Talk пїЅ | Windows Phone 7 Club пїЅ | GPS navigation пїЅ
Firmware : General flashing questions | Flashing instructions | Firmware database | Creating and editing firmware пїЅ

Nokia Service Manuals
Nokia Lumia 620 RM-846 L1, L2 Service Manual v1.0

Additional utility:
ImgMount Tool unpacking firmware (FFU)http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2066903

Dear friends! Be mutually polite! Say "Thank you" by increasing your reputation. If you do not have 15 more useful posts, ask the moderators to raise their reputation by pressing the buttonPictureunder the message of the one who helped you.

Attention! Hereprohibiteddiscussion of issues that do not fall under the theme (Offtop),
as well as the creation of messages that do not carry useful information (flood)!

Also try to avoid in your messages lyrical digressions and reflections on the meaning of life!
For open conversations we have the relevant sections.

Post has been editedsaintonotole - 17.03.13, 05:37

Rep: (0)
there oshibka.povtorite popytku.kod error: internalerror tell me what is this error?

Rep: (2)
If anyone interested can write a simple way to install Pro camera as lyumiya 1020. As for the 620y not. By the way as it can be installed and exclusives from Samsung. TESTED FOR 620y sertefitsirovanoy in Ukraine. Of course only with Amber.

Rep: (19)
Boogie___man @ 28.08.2013, 22:32*
By the way just as there can be set with the Samsung, and exclusives

that's not news

Rep: (15)
Boogie___man @ 28.08.2013, 22:32*
If anyone interested can write a simple way to install Pro camera as lyumiya 1020. As for the 620y not. By the way as it can be installed and exclusives from Samsung. TESTED FOR 620y sertefitsirovanoy in Ukraine. Of course only with Amber.

Certainly interesting !!! Instructions to the masses!

Rep: (23)
Boogie___man @ 29.08.2013, 00:32*

interesting course

1. Set Amber.
2. Turn on WiFi and connect to the network.
3. Add a WiFi connection and a proxy server to register -Name or URL-address: 117.135.139.179
-Port: 8888
4. Go to settings - language + region change region in the United States and press the button to restart as required by the phone to activate.
5. After rebooting, go to the store - Nokia collection. Now there appear and about the camera and some samsungovskie application. Downloading apps will go very slowly.

It worked on the formal apparatus 2X, Lumia 620 (My) and the Lumia 520 (Mom). The territory of Ukraine. As in Russia will work I do not know.

Post has been editedBoogie___man - 29.08.13, 21:07

Rep: (1)
Boogie___man @ 29.08.2013, 22:07*
1. Set Amber.2. Turn on WiFi and connect to seti.3. Add to a WiFi connection and a proxy server to register -Name or URL-address: 117.135.139.179 -Port: 88884. Go to settings - language + region change region in the United States and press the button to restart as required by the phone for use nastroyki.5. After rebooting, go to the store - Nokia collection. Now there appear and about the camera and some samsungovskie application. Downloading apps will go very medlenno.Srabotalo on 2 formal devices, Lumia 620 (My) and the Lumia 520 (Mom). The territory of Ukraine. As in Russia will work I do not know.

This is what ?, HTC samsungovskie application can not watch casually as a stick !?

nic83,
I do not know, I did not try to look for a clock with CHTC. Try it and see whether there is a clock. Very simple manipulation.

Rep: (15)
After completing all items in the store to see all applications including samsungovskie and ashtitishnye, but not all can be supplied.
Just did not go to the download, and asked to take action. Helped off the proxy server settings in vayf.

Rep: (1)
Boogie___man
Boogie___man @ 30.08.2013, 22:20*
Very simple manipulation.

same as with nokia pro cam or there are differences !?

nic83,
Well, if the clock is running the application, the same.

Rep: (4)
there oshibka.povtorite popytku.kod error: internalerror tell me what is this error?

I, too, just tell me, what's the problem? I updated through NSU.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been edited- = VladimirLww = - - 31.08.13, 14:03

- = VladimirLww = -,
This error is often incompatible with the software from Nokia and computer programs. In such cases, we recommend uninstalling the program through the dispatcher or Remove Programs, reboot the computer and install the software in the new one.

Boogie___man
No :( did not help, try to upgrade through the NCS ....

Mystic some sort! All of it works, but I do not!
Everything is done according to the instructions, but only then, start button is inactive !!!!! When I choose no connection is active, and when 1 usb inactive !!!!

Lyumiyu found, was pleased with the discovery, only it seems, drove a car ..
I ordered from China with a touch screen, set, everything works.
The only school that everything works unreal slowly ..
Calculator hangs up the phone, contacts open very slowly, the settings are not open at all.
Tried to upgrade - updater pho reteyl says that you can, but there is an error 0x801315000, I believe on it for a long time on and that's it .. stoportitsya
I will be grateful for the help

RedOwl,
Well here are a lot of variants! Still drove a car for him. May excrete board, and maybe the software ... For example I have ordered a phone, then at the point of issue at the test was roughly the same symptoms, plus the only sound external nebylo. Naturally I sent back and bought elsewhere. So what is likely the road you in service.

Who can tell. I bought from England in the winter, everything worked fine, today decided to update via NSU for Retail to the latest firmware. After that continuously restarts.

Rep: (8)
Guys, please tell me whether it is possible to flash my Hong Kong Lyumiyu 620 Ukrainian firmware Amber? If so, how (some of the instructions for flashing I need)? Just an update for Ukraine is already out, and demolish unneeded Chinese bend, adjust the language after updating tired.

And another thing: if you put the Ukrainian firmware Ukrainian updates will be coming in the future?

Rep: (19)
karataev-2011 @ 13/09/2013, 17:45*
Whether it is possible to flash my Hong Kong Lyumiyu 620 Ukrainian firmware Amber

Of course you can, download, Ukrainian amber and sews

Posted on 13/09/2013, 20:51:

karataev-2011 @ 13/09/2013, 17:45*
if you put the Ukrainian firmware in the future will come Ukrainian updates

but this I like I do not know

Post has been editedpbarkar - 13.09.13, 20:51

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 12/06/19, 4:16