> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Windows Phone 7 - Firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Nokia Lumia 620 - Flash | RM-846

Rep: (1043)
FlashingNokia Lumia 620
Attached ImageNokia Lumia 620, RM-846
Smartphone : Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage пїЅ
General : Ambulance for beginners пїЅ | OS FAQ пїЅ | News Talk пїЅ | Windows Phone 7 Club пїЅ | GPS navigation пїЅ
Firmware : General flashing questions | Flashing instructions | Firmware database | Creating and editing firmware пїЅ

Nokia Service Manuals
Nokia Lumia 620 RM-846 L1, L2 Service Manual v1.0

Additional utility:
ImgMount Tool unpacking firmware (FFU)http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2066903

Dear friends! Be mutually polite! Say "Thank you" by increasing your reputation. If you do not have 15 more useful posts, ask the moderators to raise their reputation by pressing the buttonPictureunder the message of the one who helped you.

Attention! Hereprohibiteddiscussion of issues that do not fall under the theme (Offtop),
as well as the creation of messages that do not carry useful information (flood)!

Also try to avoid in your messages lyrical digressions and reflections on the meaning of life!
For open conversations we have the relevant sections.

Post has been editedsaintonotole - 17.03.13, 05:37

Rep: (12)
* ZardoZAntony, thank you all so est.v principle, I stumbled on a video, the author shows how to solve the problem of Chinese tachskrina.mne pomoglo.i you and the link to the video using the same version of proshivki.telefon more than two years valyalsya.nakonets work properly. unfortunately I went to tumbochku.ego former owner moved to iPhone and back to return to nokiyu did not want to.
link to youtube

Rep: (2)
All good. Can I reflash Now this unit on vindous 10 or android?

* shrayk13,
I found on the top 10 and the video work and opisanie.no put only some of the older beta versiy.ya understand that the actual assembly 10s no one has ported from the weak zheleza.a about android did not find any novostey.a what is there are all very pechalno.polovina phone features not zavodilas.pohodu this topic, too, all zabrosili.ya do not see any sense in this telefone.uvedlmleniya on vayber and telegrams come with a delay of several chasov.skayp not normally rabotaet.nu screen cool and dialer udobnaya.eto da.i basically everything.

Post has been editedraskumar - 03.08.17, 23:20

Rep: (1)
And where there is something physically with this firmware desyattkoy?

I updated by this instruction. Then did a hard reset via the buttons and everything works fine.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xze-lgAYw3UWP10 without any lag. I request to attach to the cap

The update is not officially supported Lumia phones to Windows Phone 10
Instruction
Describes the steps to the Lumia 620 phone.

We will need:

-WP8.1 SDKhttps: //onedrive.live...rId=root&action=locate
-vcREG_1_5_W10M
-CustomPFD_0003
-CustomWPSystem_0500

Let's start:
ATTENTION! After the 5th item must disconnect the phone from the computer and connect to the charger.

1) Download and archive with rasspakovyvaem SDK: WP8.1 SDK Tools Lite Setup Av1.20.zip

2) Run the file from InstallWP81SDKToolsLite rasspakovannogo archive and expect to finish the installation. When prompted to allow the admin rights - click Dae

3) Connect your phone to your computer and copy CustomPFD_0003.xap file on the SD card

4) to find the starting windows phone developer registration. The utility must find a phone and be asked to register it. Click on the Register button. A new window opens, where you must enter your username and password from Microsoft Account (Live ID), which you put in the settings on your phone (!!!). Introduce and click Login. ATTENTION! Before clicking the Login button, make sure that your phone screen is unlocked, otherwise the utility will report an error and have to enter your login and password again. After verifying the correctness of the data entered, you will see a message stating that you are registered. Next, close the utility.

5) Start Application Deployment. The Application Deployment Har window: select the downloaded file CustomWPSystem_0500.har. Unlock your smartphone screen (and keep in time to the installation screen is not blocked). The Application Deployment Deploy to push (deploy), wait for the end - "XAP Deployment Complet" or "Deploying the application was successful." Closing this utility. ATTENTION! vcREG_1_5_W10M.xap file must be f the same directory as the CustomWPSystem_0500.har.

6) of the phone settings are set to install memory SD card applications.

7) In the store application is an application Preview for Developers and Windows insider. Install both.
8) fixes the Preview for Developers on the main screen
9) In the application list, we find teelfona CustomWPSystem and run.
10) Push the SD Card Permissions, choose our card and click the check box at the bottom. Thereafter, SD Card Permissions label should be highlighted in green.
11) Next, press the Select the XAP. We find and choose our CustomPFD_0003.xap file. After press Apply XAP. We wait for the setting.
12) Run Preview for Developers. They choose HKLM, and then SYSTEM, Platform, Device TargetingInfo.
13) Choose one by one and put this new keys. After each injection be sure to press the new key WRITE. ATTENTION! if the keys are repeated - they still need to register. and in the order in which it is written.
- PhoneFirmwareRevision -> 02540.00019.15236.45006
- PhoneSOCVersion -> 8974
- PhoneMobileOperatorName ->CV GBIE
- PhoneManufacturerModelName ->RM-937_eu_euro1_231
- PhoneMobileOperatorName ->000-GB
- PhoneModelName ->Lumia 1520
- PhoneManufacturer ->NOKIA
- PhoneHardwarevariant ->RM-937
14) Close the application and run the Windows Insider. Push to get the assembly, accept the license agreement (if necessary re-enter your account), and choose Insider Release Preview. We accept again the license agreement. Phone will ask to reboot (not all phones). Reboot.
15) Go to settings, find the search for updates, check the update and update.
16) After downloading the update and prepare to update the phone asks you to reboot. Reboot. You should see the gears and the status bar 2 update installation. We wait. I updated it about an hour. After that, it will reboot and Nokia appears. Just wait. Then a black screen - also just waiting.
17) When the phone is fully loaded and prepare all applications - to be too high screen resolution. We do not like it. Turn off the phone in the usual way. Turn it while holding the Volume Down button. You should see an exclamation mark. Press successively buttons: Volume +, Volume -, lock key, volume -. Phone will reboot and reappear gears. We are waiting for like the last time. After the final loading the phone can slow down. Set up your phone after the first turn. Update all apps in the store, restart the phone again. After that, the brake will be lost. All! Our phone is now running WP10.

Attached files

Attached fileCustomPFD_0003.xap(311.08 KB)
Attached fileCustomWPSystem_0500.xap(436.23 KB)
Attached filevcREG_1_5_W10M.xap(138.66 KB)

Post has been editedzhukovnet - 18.10.17, 13:52

Rep: (31)
Trying to revive lumia 620. It was possible to run, but the phone periodically reboots, resets the date and time, Wifi settings live in Groundhog Day. When trying to flash in various ways and in various modes popping error. Nothing comes out. Dump for instructionsTytssafely removed, the command thor2 -mode emergency -hexfile HEX.hex -mbnfile msimage.mbn -orig_gpt fails. Flash also does not work, lights up a black screen with the words nokia and I get an error using Nokia Care Suite. Phone off is defined as the nokia bootmgr. Can someone tell me where to dig? Have any ideas?

Post has been editedCepbIi - 18.10.17, 16:35

Try an older version of the firmware. If not - possible flush dies

Hello craftsmen. I want to change the touch, and this will be the first time in my experience. The phone got with a fucking tach.

If athistouch if you put, it will work on all firmware versions? Interested win 10.
And what tell about the touch rev 4?

Which is better to buy a touch.
Thanks to all. With me +

Post has been edited21Yuriy21 - 21.11.17, 02:34
Reason for Editing: Append?

Rep: (26)
Zhukovnet @ 10/18/17, 13:46*
- PhoneMobileOperatorName ->CV GBIE- PhoneManufacturerModelName ->RM-937_eu_euro1_231- PhoneMobileOperatorName ->000-GB

Why change the locale? He and CV Russia and 000-RU feels great. In principle, "the speed does not affect," but the extra manipulation, KMK, to anything.

Rep: (9)
620 want to vin10 translate, I can not zaregitso in developer mode, the site was allegedly charge

Rep: (0)
Do not turn on the phone. When connected to a computer is shown as QHSUSB_DLOAD. The Manager Care Suite Emergency Connectivity devices. How to recover.

Good afternoon! I throw to solve back to the version of the firmware for the first revision of the sensor robots. For those who do not work after replacing the touch. Run the batch file "Start", select the firmware in the archive, podklyuchyaem phone while holding down the volume + poyavlyayutsya gears and went firmware. Touch after flashing earned. To help, we can say thank you)))
Link:https://mega.nz/#!5KYX...8mWNs_pxt-4QNza1tXMpCQ

I enjoyed the Lumia 620 for a long time, sometimes failures occur in a constant reboot. Usually this was treated by reduction with Windows Device Recovery Tool.
Now it happened again, but WDRT phone does not see in Device Manager is displayed as NOKIA BOOTMGR. Tell me, please, what to do in this situation? Throw the phone, who served faithfully for many years, did not want to.

I posted a question in the support, but it is unlikely, but to "device not supported" do not answer. Through Nokia Care Suit says that the device is not supported.

Rep: (3)
Hello. 10 can no longer be set, as I understand?

Good day. Follow the instructions to install the Win10 I reached the 5th paragraph, which received an error when deploying file: Can not find the end of the recording of the main catalog. Who can faced and knows what's up?
Attached Image

Rep: (23)
* omfis
Now this method does not seem to roll. Use this green instruction.
Windows 10 Mobile / Insider Preview on unsupported devices (Post hmelnitsky # 57813922)

Post has been editedKma86 - 16.05.19, 12:10

I took advantage of this "green" statement. All perfectly established. During the upgrade process surfaced error ERROR: 0x802a0006, but the phone continued to update. Thanks for the help.

someone pops up an error on the command line and the installation does not go, download the packages C ++. I downloaded all the packages from herehttp://dlltop.ru/soft/46-microsoft-visual-cand for x64 and x32 for all years. after reboot it worked. system win 10 x64

When the firmware out error. Now when juggling batteries one battery beep and all. The PC is not determined. Sometimes only as an input device

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 27/09/19, 11:53