HP Pavilion Sleekbook 15 - Discussion | [Notebook] Discussion of the entire line

Rep: (7)
Windows 8-8.1 пїЅ | Windows 10 пїЅ | Windows RT and software пїЅ | Games for tablets on Intel Bay Trail пїЅ | Windows 7 пїЅ | Ubuntu linux пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software

LAPTOP HP PAVILION 15-B055SR (SleekBook)
The issue price of 12.000 to 21.000

PC Features
The operating system HP Pavilion 15-b055sr
Microsoft Windows 8 64-bit
Processor HP Pavilion 15-b055sr
Manufacturer: Intel
Model: Core i5-3317U
The clock frequency (MHz): 1700
Cache level 2 (Kb): 512
Cache level 3 (Kb): 3072
Motherboard HP Pavilion 15-b055sr
Chipset: Intel HM77 Express
Memory HP Pavilion 15-b055sr
Volume (Mb): 6144
Type: DDR3-1600
Expansion memory to (Mb): 8192
HP Pavilion 15-b055sr hard drive
Displacement (Gb): 500
Interface: SATA
Rotational Speed ​​(RPM): 5400
Video HP Pavilion 15-b055sr
Chipset: NVIDIA GeForce GT 630M
Volume (Mb): 2048
Display HP Pavilion 15-b055sr
Diagonal (inches): 15.6
Resolution: 1366x768
Type: WXGA
Audio HP Pavilion 15-b055sr
Technology: Intel High Definition Audio
Network HP Pavilion 15-b055sr
Wi-Fi: 802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11n
Bluetooth: yes
LAN: 10/100/1000
Webcam: yes
Card Reader HP Pavilion 15-b055sr
Card Type: SecureDigital, MultiMediaCard
Ports HP Pavilion 15-b055sr
HDMI: yes
RJ45: there is
USB 2.0: 1
USB 3.0: 2
Microphone input: yes
Headphone Out: Yes
Microphone: yes
Power HP Pavilion 15-b055sr
Battery Type: Li-Ion
Stand-alone operation (h.): 4.4
Dimensions HP Pavilion 15-b055sr
Width (mm): 386
Depth (mm): 259
Height (mm): 21
Weight (kg): 2.1

photo devices
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

My opinion
I want to say that the device is made very high quality. I think a good analogue of ultrabook
pros

1. Price +
2. + Build Quality: I do not see gaps, irregularities, chipping and squeak
3. + Display: It is worth the usual TN matrix with the usual resolution of 1366 x 768, when compared with my old man, then the HP better viewing angles of a few degrees
4. + Design
5. Power +
6. Thickness +
andMinuses
1. -Avtonomnaya work: It is certainly not critical 4 hours, but could have done-on battery 4500mAh instead of 2500mAh
2. -Mogli-to put i5-3337U, 3437U and 3320M, the price is the same
3. -Button Up and Down
4. -No DVD drive.
5. -Otsutvuet Display off button instead the button.
6. Floor -Glyantsevoe

Links to charts device

models competitors
Acer Aspire V5
ASUS K56CM
ASUS X401A

Addition
There is a review on its keyboard, one user wrote that over time it begins to stick to the body still has shortcomings. Tsitiruyu- "ADF. Took the keys under them was the type of adhesive layer of thermal paste to which and slow keys, cured by putting a foil keyboard is a strange, almost regretted buying (often are missing letter at fast print) UPD2 passed a half months, . I bought a new laptop Add-ons: the display is sandwiched between two plastic loops, so the right slot for some reason appears - sozhmesh - click and everything as it was short, low-quality assembly, there is a gap in the display region..

P.S.
vitant- I find the service instructions for parsing:
Attached filedisassembly_notebo_2012102614721.pdf(1.63 MB)
Attached filec03733729.pdf(3.38 MB)

Parsing laptop from me, and some options for improving the
Parsing
First we have to unscrew the two screws that hold the keyboard
Attached Image

After removing the keyboard, we can already begin to complete an analysis, namely removing the 6 screws (red arrow shows the location of the 6th screws, ala sekretki such) are hidden under the keyboard, and remove the 2-loop
Attached Image

Then unscrew the 8 screws which are already at the bottom of the notebook
Attached Image

After this the whole procedure begins the most difficult, namely the connection of the top cover, there is better to start from the top and go down, something to understand is obtained or not, shall be issued clicks
Attached Image

What would have been easy to take pictures, I advise you to use a plastic card, just be careful, the card can go bad!
Not keen on the procedure for attachment itself can be broken like here in this photo
Attached Image

A must have this!
Attached Image

Hurrah! We removed it! And just untwist a couple of screws;) and do not forget about the trail, even disconnect these 2 near the cooler
Attached Image

But the motherboard itself from the inside
Attached Image

Then did not unscrew, though in vain, it was interesting to learn that there is for the thermal paste

Ideas
Now, in my business, I look at all this empty space and can not understand why it's there, and already brewing idea to install 3G module
Attached Image

And the sound, too, have an idea of ​​the dynamics of the supply of the good old Motorola e398 instead of standard and configure the program so that the sound was not a disappointment
That's how they'll stand in place of the native
Attached Image

By the way there is even an option to install a subwoofer is the most empty space, here are two links to the sub itself
http://www.parts74.ru/Dinamiki-vstroennyie...609530-001.html
http://www.parts74.ru/Dinamiki-vstroennyie...lion-HDX16.html
However, there is one problem, where the void is not very much, and the void
Attached Image

Although in principle it is not me personally holds: rolleyes:
All in)

New items
Finally got an updated version of our animal, the main changes have affected housing colors
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedShoore - 02.04.15, 22:52
Reason for editing: section template

Rep: (4)
Pribrol similar modelku - HP PAVILION 15-b054sr
The only difference is that the RAM and Screw here is less than + SSD cache of strange ...
But where found in St. Petersburg sold for 19K rubles - in my opinion very deshego.

Overall impressions of nouta good - thin, fast, pleasant.
Too, I want to make out already and add RAM or disk zhetsky replaced by SSD normal (and the staff was too loud pops) but do not hesitate ...
I can not find instructions for the disassembly of the notebook, I want to know how he had everything arranged, but his experiment until I

One was looking, not found

I found the service instructions for parsing:
http://www.hp.com/hpinfo/globalcitizenship...12102614721.pdf
and now
http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c03550055.pdf

: Happy: !!!!

Post has been editedvitant - 07.04.13, 02:35

vitant,
Ur, found his man =) Thanks for the information on the laptop parsing, plus you posted. Now I can afford to put on a 1TB hard drive.
By the way cooling system, put a minus, because of the heat sink trbki, I'll polish it!

Post has been editedGiganti - 08.04.13, 10:38

Rep: (1)
Interesting problem with this laptop. I do not even know how to formulate it precisely. Well, in general for several reasons, I wanted him to put the Win7. Lock on to the BIOS win8 fortunately disabled. With drivers, too, everything is ok and everything. Win7 x64 license, clean MSDN-distribution, no r @@ nosborok. And the problem is this: does not work correctly the HTTP protocol and FTP, in all browsers and other programs.
1. Periodic artifacts in the pages (in all browsers) - sin to the graphics card and fleshpleer. All rearranged - did not help.
2. Periodically not dokachivaet page (in all browsers)
3. Incorrectly download files, ie e.g. shaking driver on nvidia - caught CRC-error at startup. The problem in all browsers, including the type of download managers download master.
3. Youtube and other streaming video actually does not open (in all browsers) - freezing, artifacts.
4. Important! Torrent client works fine, no errors

What have you been doing:
1. In addition to fleshpleera and videos rearranged wifi drivers - did not help
2. connects directly via ethernet - did not help
3. Reset ip stack through netsh, ipconfig / ... - did not help
4. Viruses do not have exactly the problem started immediately after installation. Oh well, antivirus certainly worth it - a simple MSE

Important: The problem is actually right on the 2 laptops alike.

Does anyone have any idea what?

racelogic,
Uh, I can not say anything unnecessarily. did not rearranged Win8 on the 7th, I will break your head, try to run on his own, something can and will.

racelogic,
By the way on Win7 for how much it will ship? Because 8ke to 17 seconds

Post has been editedkomok1965 - 08.04.13, 19:58
Reason for editing: combined.

48 seconds loaded 7-ke

racelogic,
Poor = (By the way did not understand how to solve the problem that has jumped out at you (it was similar) ...

Noticed that in some models of the hard drive is on the left, I have exactly the right and on the left a void, I think you can put there a 3G modem, only the thickness of the pick up of the modem, and hold the antenna ... can still be a gap in the body do to pull out the SIM card and put the other ... as you idea? A week 3 will be able to do it.

Rep: (0)
throw off the assembly instructions, disassembly please on old links do not have anything

Those who like it heated?
I've played in the toy - put the temperature monitor and recorded a maximum of 78 degrees (CPU). IMHO this is a bit much for a new, more not even dusty device ...
+ The summer dust, as if afraid he does not overheat ...

vitrekoleg93 @ 21.04.2013, 16:24*
throw off the assembly instructions, disassembly please on old links do not have anything

Strange that were removed from the Old links ...
Just stuck here.
I think in a cap is also better to raise investments.

ps
By the way somebody already deciphered ??
I understand there have to unfasten and Claudia underneath unscrew something ... or not?

ppt
Found videos:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4n78ipOeLs
modelka like, can our so the same is opened?

Attached files

Attached filedisassembly_notebo_2012102614721.pdf(1.63 MB)
Attached filec03733729.pdf(3.38 MB)

Post has been editedvitant - 21.04.13, 22:23

Rep: (0)
unscrewed the screws from the bottom, took off the keyboard, underneath unscrewed screws and the matter did not go, do not know what to pick up, sits tightly.

vitant,
No, they are different, both externally and internally, there will have to make a video how to disassemble. Regarding games, I can say one thing, do not skimp on the stand, you can buy even the cheapest, for the games, too, have a question, playing the sims 3 (yes, for me it is an analogue of the bunkers) to warm up begins well, play nfs underground 2, that -zhe situation, and playing the same back ops 2 operates at moderate temperatures 0_o men doubt ...

Post has been editedGiganti - 22.04.13, 11:45

There will have to make a video how to disassemble

about. so you got to be disassembled and porapgreydit?
At least you can describe or, ideally, make a video :-)

A few days ago I bought a Sony PS 3D
Attached Image
and let's look for how to turn on the very 3D, I found wood from Nvidia 3DTV and ...
See the list of supported video cards this program
GeForce GTX 690
GeForce GTX 680
GeForce GTX 670
GeForce GTX 660
GeForce GTX 660
GeForce GTX 590
GeForce GTX 580
GeForce GTX 570
GeForce GTX 560 Ti
GeForce GTX 560
GeForce GTX 550 Ti
GeForce GTX 650 Ti
GeForce GTX 650
GeForce GTX 480
GeForce GTX 470
GeForce GTX 465
GeForce GTX 460
GeForce GTS 450
GeForce GTX 295
GeForce GTX 285
GeForce GTX 280
GeForce GTX 275
GeForce GTX 260
GeForce GT 545 DDR5
GeForce GT 545 DDR3
GeForce GT 340
GeForce GT 330
GeForce GT 320
GeForce GTX 485M
GeForce GTX 480M
GeForce GTX 470M
GeForce GTX 460M
GeForce GTX 560M
GeForce GT 555M
GeForce GT 550M
GeForce GT 540M
GeForce GTS 360M
GeForce GTS 350M
GeForce GT 435M
GeForce GT 425M
GeForce GT 335M
why they are so deprived 630M for me to be honest mystery ...

Post has been editedkomok1965 - 26.04.13, 08:34
Reason for editing: [/ SPOILER].

I by the way Windows 8 sees the 3D display is connected (connected Samsungovsky SMART TV)
evidence
Attached Image

Question for temperature and fan:
Has anyone been able to get the value of the cooler's rotational speed ???
I wrote Aida graphics processor 100% always:
Attached Image

ps Giganti, the video is probably difficult to do - At least you can explain how to disassemble the Russian language? =)

Post has been editedkomok1965 - 26.04.13, 08:34
Reason for editing: [/ SPOILER].

vitant,
I decided to make a video at the weekend, the session prevents, blockage at work, forget everything and it would be difficult to explain, as the saying goes - "Better one time to see than to hear 100 times';)

Lords this question. If you should dig into the internet, or Yandex Market, it is noticeable that he has modified with HDD + SSD. In this case, the 'Net does not explain what kind of there SSD, instructions for disassembling the same look - is not clear. Can you clarify something? I ischetstso laptop with mSATA-SSD

huahao
I kakraz such modification
in the Toshiba SSD module should SAMSUNG MZMPC032HBCD-000H1
Aida:
Attached Image

So it looks in the internet, disassemble still can not) afraid chenit otkolupat negligently ...
Attached Image

the drain, this SSD is used as cache and is not visible in the system as a separate drive ... I have not changed the configuration, but in the future I want to clean on SSD to put the system ...
Giganti
: Happy: I agree with you on all of 100

Post has been editedvitant - 27.04.13, 21:52

Rep: (169)
racelogic, Start with ssd windows 8 ~ 7sekund.

But I've been more interesting if there are models with ssd-cashe, but apparently they are no different whether you can put your ssd those where it originally missing?Although I have a suspicion that ssd only on models with AMD processors and chipset name due matplaty and have the ability to install ssd.

vitant, regarding the installation of the system, that had experience with another modification 15-b157sr If you are interested, even I wrote an article about the problems and how to avoid them: here all described in some detail.

Post has been editedturovnikoff - 01.05.13, 14:37

turovnikoff, and lope space is left on the SSD after the installation axis?

Rep: (169)
huahao, ssd was 30GB, set: win8pro all refreshed, office 2010, mathcad, utorrent, mpc, aimp, something else on the little things ~ 4,5gb, indexing, caching is disabled, the paging file transferred.

About the installation of additional ssd: notebooks built on Intel HM77 Express chipset, forspecificationsIt supports up to 6 sata

Post has been editedturovnikoff - 04.05.13, 07:52

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 09/19/19, 04:21