> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Brotherhood of Violence | [iPhone] [iPad] Fighting

Rep: (420)
Brotherhood of Violence
Version: 2.4.0

Last update of the game in the header:18.12.2015

Attached Image
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Short description:
long-awaited fighting game from Realtech VR.

Description:
Want to check your battle? Brotherhood of Violence will help you - a game with stunning 3D graphics, which provides the ability to practice various martial arts with more than 400 evolving fighters developing thanks to artificial intelligence. Go through 30 different settings, fighting with panks, Ninja, Yakuza fighters and many others. Find a big boss. He is waiting for you, but do not forget - he has unsurpassed combat abilities! Click the "... More" button to find out why you should download this app today!

"Thanks to the amazing graphics, a lot of features and other great things, Brotherhood of Violence is a crushing blow to the rest of the games in this game category."
★★★★★
Daily App Show

Once you were in the elite fraternity of assassins. But the problem is that for the fraternity there is no such thing as a “former” ally. You knew that the Big Boss would try to get you back, but you didn’t assume that he would kidnap your brother for that. Now you must follow the path of the warrior to find your brother and bring him home.

The features of the Brotherhood of Violence include:
* High-performance 3D engine.
* Support for third-party multi-touch controller (iCade).
* The presence of more than 30 unique environments.
* The presence of more than 400 different stylized opponents who need to be defeated!
* Ability to select one of 12 unique fighters or create your own with the help of the character editor, providing their many changes (features: face and color, weight, clothing, accessories and much more).
* Artificial intelligence, ensuring the development of fighters, will not allow you to lose shape.
* Every day you can play at different difficulty levels: Hitman, Battle Royale or Survival!
* Ability to save progress to the Cloud.
* Boast your Facebook skills with integration to the new iOS 6.
* Game Center integration, providing the ability to use rankings, leaderboards and achievements.
* Purchase through the application of additional partners, attack styles, new abilities, clothes and much more!
* High-quality animation of characters with 5 different fighting styles: boxing, muay thai, wild fight, kung fu and karate.
* Great graphics, real 3D-characters, improved lighting and an unprecedented level of detail.
* Intuitive controls for activities such as jumping, somersaults, attacks, fast movements, super movements and many others!

Arm your character, learn the combat technique. What do you choose? Muay Thai? Kung Fu? Having a choice of 5 different combat systems, you are fully prepared to rush into the thick of things!

Thanks to amazing cinematic effects, stunning lighting and accurate detail you will forget that this is a game when you save your brother. The presence of artificial intelligence ensures the learningability of your opponents, so they constantly evolve and remember your actions. What helped you to deal with a bad guy today, perhaps tomorrow will not work! This is a very heavy fight, but you can get help if you need. You can always unlock a partner who will help you on the way.

Thanks to three levels of difficulty, you will never get bored while you grind your fighting style. All you need to do is decide: to go the light warrior’s road or to go into darkness. Download Brotherhood of Violence now and start the battle!

Tongue : English
Developer : Stephane Denis В© 2013 realtech VR.
Requirements Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation) and iPad. Requires iOS 4.3 or later. This application is optimized for iPhone 5.

Attached Image

Homepage: http://www.realtech-vr.com/bov/
iTunes Store: https://itunes.apple.com/ru/app/brotherhood...nce/id563246026

What is new in version 1.0.7:
• Tweaked 'easy' difficulty: much easier, enemies does less damage etc ..
• Ability to edit the position of the pad buttons (in the pause menu).
• Addressed issue with input and combo attacks.
• New extra content: Dragon Souls: Allow to restart for 10 seconds.
• Removed downscaling for all devices.

Download:
Version 2.4.0
Past versions:
Disk Disk v1.0.7
What is new in version 1.0.4:
Improvements:
вњ“ Stability and fixes
вњ“ Addresses freezes input after some challenges.
вњ“ Tweak gameplay: When losing it.
IDisk v1.0.4
What is new in version 1.0.1:
вњ“ Better graphics for previous generation devices: Less aliasing on iPhone 4! Ability to improve texture quality on iPhone 3GS.
вњ“ Ads removed! (upgraders of the 1.0.0 will get 10,000 CR).
вњ“ Control improved! With floating DPAD, and faster game speed.
вњ“ French language supported.
Above Bug fixes 25 level.
вњ“ Many improvements.

Data.COD v1.0.1
Data.COD v1.0.0

Post has been editedHoRRicH - 18.12.15, 09:42
Reason for editing: Updating

Rep: (89)
It does not matter by scrutin<_<

Devil_Z @ 03/15/2013, 13:13*
It does not matter by scrutin

Yes, the graphic component is average, but there is a plot and good gameplay. At least I hung over half an hour))

elefantwww,
Hmm, weighing not much, I'll see see.
Thanks for the promptness and advice))

Rep: (26)
Screenshots with iPad 2
Attached Image
Attached Image
[atta
CHMENT = 2689125: IMG_0705.PNG]
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
[atta
CHMENT = 2689131: IMG_0710.PNG]
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

My feedback about the game. Screenshots in the header is just a fairy tale, and the picture in the game is just horror, at least on the tablet (iPhono'drokers most likely like the picture). I liked the physics of shocks, etc. I do not see any point in playing, until you do a normal image. For me, so far remains the best fighting game (although it is monotonous) on iOS is "Soul Oalibur".

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedSplinter1988 - 15.03.13, 12:28

Splinter1988 @ 03/15/2013, 13:26*
IPhono'drokers most likely like the picture

On the iPhone, indeed, there is no such ladder (at least not noticeable)

Rep: (33)
On Retina 4 Pad I think and should not be checked, once this picture is 2 (

Rep: (0)
Not impressed to the toy, the control is terrible ...

On 4S graphics better, but there are no smoothing characters.

Screenshots with 4S
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedelefantwww - 15.03.13, 12:53

Rep: (0)
People, please explain what you need to click what to keep the character (created by me), and why did I go in a circle, then I will win the subway there, but to load training again ... I do not understand where it faded (

Rep: (76)
Screenshots from 5k.
Attached Image
Attached Image
[atta
CHMENT = 2689394: img_0485.png]
Attached Image

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedgabber66 - 15.03.13, 13:14

Graphics on 3 Falls as expected (!), Some characters are soapy, but I liked the game, and since I am a grafoder, come to play the iPhone.
Screenshots with 3 Pad
Attached Image

Attached Image

Well, there are almost no ladder for 3 pades, and with the billion a little bit. On 2 PAD, the most wretched graph for some reason.

Rep: (41)
mmm ... soap kinsto-beginning =)
Honestly, videos on YouTube did not really like it. I don't care about the schedule, it seems to be more or less good, but some kind of shock animations are cut and the wooden ... But I will not make conclusions only on the video, I download after work)

Rep: (21)
I played, in general, the graphics did not notice on YouTube, but the system of "individualization" of the character (I do not know how to call it) is pretty developed.

Rep: (234)
Devil_Z @ 03/15/2013, 11:18*
Graphics on 3 Falls as expected (!), Some characters are soapy, but I liked the game, and since I am a grafoder, come to play the iPhone. Screenshots with 3 Pad

Not in graphics happiness. The vibrant of this game "Streets of Rage" had a zero shrafic one after the playing day sat. For me, the gameplay is important, and the whole is the rest.

Duplicator
For whom, as, I wrote that I am a grafoder, in the first place of Gaiple, of course, but I can not play in such (when the graphics are just wretched), only 8 bit games can be the exception, or Old school.

Rep: (234)
Devil_Z,
Let's see what an android will be, judging by Facebook, the game of the Cant on the anchor will come out. Maybe there will be a better schedule on the bottom of the graph but I am unsure.

Rep: (96)
Duplicator
Usually, Androyda was famous for the contrary, the worse graphics.

Rep: (4)
The game of norms, the graphics is not so brave. Only I did not understand how new blows open

Rep: (21)
Duplicator
Streets of Rage is difficult to compare with this game at all. That old toy still stands, and it will pass and demolish (if you don't add something in the update)

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 15.01.21, 05:16