Unofficial firmware
OS 4.0.4
MIUI
MIUIV5 3.9.27 - English / Chinese
Miuiv4 3.3.7 (Problem with camera) - Russian language

Simonv1
Simonv1- English / Chinese
- ROOT rights received
- removed unnecessary software (according to the author of the firmware)
- added an init.d script (acceleration of Android)
- The build.prop file is corrected (for better compatibility with games)
- Set Google Play Market
- changed icons and part of the interface

A source

NxSile.
Nxsile__v1.0.- English / Chinese
NxSile__v0.9 - MOD by Outlaw1313- English / Chinese
Firmware from Comrade Biecpi- English / Chinese

Biecpi Mod.

OS 4.2
MIUI
ROM is based on alpha version CM10.2, Install at your own risk

Latest version
MIUI V4 4.2.21- English / Chinese
MIUI V4 4.1.24- English / Chinese

A source

Cyanogenmod
Alpha versionInstall at your own risk

CM 10.2- Russian / English / Chinese

Kernels
The kernel is installed only on Android 4.04 Installation on other versions will lead to sad consequences !!!
All actions you do at your own peril and risk!

ZTE_U950_KERNEL_CUSTOM15OC.- Modified kernel including CWM (Recovery), root + processor acceleration up to 1.5 GHz

A source

Instructions
Before starting something to do with the phone, be sure to install the program on the computerJoinme for Android!
Getting ROOT rights
1 way
1. We go into the kit / settings of the smartphone, open the Security item and put a tick opposite Unknown Sources then return to the settings and go to the Developer Options item and put a tick opposite USB debugging.
2. Connect the smartphone to the computer.
3. Download the programGenotoolsAnd launch it.
4. In the window that opens, select the Root tab (1) and click on the second Root (2)
Attached Image
5. We are waiting for the end of the operation .... In the window that appears, we click OK.
6. After that, a message appears on your smartphone with the inscription Full Restore. Click on the inscription Restore My Data.
Attached Image
8. The smartphone will reboot several times (in my case 2 times), do not touch it until it reboots.
9. PROFIT! After the smartphone turns on you will have ROOT rights.

FAQ is based on the transfer of thisthe sitefriendEvansir why thank you so much

2 way (easy)
1 - download program fileAttached filegeno.zip(2.67 MB)
unpack on PC
2 - Disable all antiviruses to PC, otherwise the files will be deleted.
3 - Connect the smartphone to the PC, install the drivers, activate the USB debugging and installing programs from unknown sources.
4 - run the file on the PC

For this way of easy to get root rights thankslenovo-forums.ru

Set Google Play Market
1. Copy all files from the archiveGoogle_play.rar.on your smartphone

2. RunRoot explorerand go to the folder to which you copied .apk files

3. Find GoogleServicesFramework.apk and googleloginservice.apk, set them.

4. Long clicking by Vending.apk Select Copy Mode (Copy), go to the / System / App folder and copy it here (clicking on Paste)

5. Set the access to the file. Long Pressing on Vending.apk Select "Permissions" and set the same rights as other applications in this folder: RW - R- R- -

Attached Image

6. Install the market by running vending.apk

7. Restart the smartphone.

Setting RECOVERY
It is advisable to install, original, Chinese recovery
1. Get root rights.
2. Copy the filerecovery.img(menu in English, touch control) orrecovery.img(Menu in Chinese, Volume Rachies Management) orMIUI recoveryto the root of the SD card.
3. Download and installAndroid Terminal Emulator.
4. In the program window that opens, enter:su And press Entering (there should be an inscription on the provision of a superwater rights program).
5. Next, enter the long text:dd if = / sdcard / recovery.img of = / dev / block / platform / sdhci-tegra.3 / by-name / sos And press the input again.
6. ClockworkMod is installed on your phone.

How to get to the RECOVERY menu
1. Turn off the phone.
2. Hold and hold the volume button next. Press the power button and hold it until the ZTE emblem appears on the screen (about 2 seconds) then release the power button, but continue to hold the volume reduction button.
3. You hit the clockworkmod (the menu will be in Chinese).
Navigation in CWM:
- Volume zoom button up,
- Volume Reduction Button - Down,
- The on / off button - the selection of the item.

1st item - Reboot System Now [*] - Restart device
2nd item - The Zip Menu: [*] - installing a Update.zip file that is in the root of the SDCARD memory card
3rd item - Wipe Data [*] - full reset of settings and data, while the partitions / Data and / cache in the internal memory of the device are cleared and the system folder ".Android_secure" is cleared on the memory card
4th item - Wipe Cache [*] - Clearing partition / cache in the internal memory of the device
5th item - Backup and Restore [*] - Creating and restoring a backup

More information on CWM can be obtained ingiventopic.

How to get on the RECOVERY-video process

Method of restoration of bricks

Alternative instructionfrom mateoutlaw1313

Disassembly ZTE U950.

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling the caps, contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedFeodorus - 18.12.14, 15:24
Reason for editing: Editing a topic title

Rep: (6)
The Chinese promise wines, if they port, there will be a bomb, there are a couple of screenshots like

Rep: (5)
throw a link to look)

if anyone is interesting (and someone does not know how to put them) Gaps (Google Play, Mail, etc.) on Miui I swing the fuck from herehttp://goo.im/gappsFor CM9, put in the recovery without wipes everything is perfectly running Market puts no applications no errors
The only thing I Ruth Expllorier removed the Google Gallery because I like Miuishkaya more

something like this

Rep: (3)
Who sewed MIUI Russian, the camera does not take a video too? How can I replace?

Rep: (8)
conan_chief @ 03/15/2013, 19:30*
Who sewed MIUI Russian, the camera does not take a video too? How can I replace?

If you did not write, I would not notice, indeed, when you enable the video, the application crashes. The first "jamb" on Miui

Rep: (5)
conan_chief @ 03/15/2013, 19:30*

all just put any camera that you like and old cutting out thisВ® SystemApp Removeror thisВ® Root Explorer

I like standard camera 4.0Camera ICS

Post has been editedPolkelo - 15.03.13, 19:25

Ie, cyan fake chtol?

Rep: (4)
Colleagues, hello everyone!

Tell me how long to wait for "MIUIV4 3.2.8 - Russian." The firmware file is recorded on MicroSD, I installed it through the recovery. After the "1 minute installation", I rebooted, a hare was appeared on the screen, launching salutes. And how much to wait for time? Or am I doing something wrong?

smirnov_ao , the first launch occurs relatively long, wait a minute or two. Did you make wipe before installing the firmware?

Wipe did, maybe not those, and not in that sequence: I did it until I installed and after. Just the "launch of salute" lasts 15-20 minutes, after which I end with patience and I do incl / off. And, again salutes.

Put the last official firmware. All OK.

Colleagues, can you post instructions in order of action when using a particular firmware?

smirnov_ao @ 03/16/2013, 10:24*
Wipe did, maybe not those, and not in that sequence: I did it until I installed and after. Just the "launch of salute" lasts 15-20 minutes, after which I end with patience and I do incl / off. And, again salutes.

Well, I didn't hear Vaipov after the installation ... I did almost all the wipes (about Android Secure is not sure if I needed to do or not) and then I rolled Russian Miui, everything fell perfectly.

picture
Attached Image

Post has been editedCyberSpurs - 16.03.13, 12:22

Miui understood his mistake on flashing MIUI. After reading the MIUI firmware instructions on the linkhttp://miui.su/xen/threads/604/Made in the proposed sequence, and, from 2 times MIUI (Rus) stood up without any problems. Before that, for some reason the keyboard was not installed. Changed the camera on the "Camera 4.0 Camera ICS", as proposed by Polkilo. Put the Google Play, 2GIS, etc. Required programs.

Today I put SIMK, I will check the quality of GSM, etc. After Galaxy S (Vibrant T959), ZTE U950 looks more interesting and functional.

Checked GSM. There are problems: I hear the interlocutors well, I'm not heard, as if I spend from the basement, periodically disappear ...
Firmware "Miuiv4 3.2.8 - Russian". In the phone settings "GSM only"

smirnov_ao @ 03/17/2013, 22:19*
Checked GSM. There are problems: I hear the interlocutors well, I'm not heard, as if I spend from the basement, periodically disappear ...
Firmware "Miuiv4 3.2.8 - Russian". In the phone settings "only g

The settings are TD Preferred, there are no problems with communication.

Rep: (132)
Firmware nxsile_v0.9.1 unofficial

Link

Rep: (0)
Is this firmware suitable for u930?

Josco @ 03/21/2013, 00:45*
Is this firmware suitable for u930?

Processors are different, no will not go, it is better to flash from Optimus 2x or ZTE V970 Grand X, most likely there will be brick. It is not necessary.

Rep: (0)
Processors are different, no will not go, it is better to flash from Optimus 2x or ZTE V970 Grand X, most likely there will be brick. It is not necessary.

I see, thanks.
Since I can not find the firmware - such may not exist on this Mt?

Josco @ 03/21/2013, 19:23*
I see, thanks.
Since I can not find the firmware - such may not exist on this Mt?

Here are discussed firmware for the 950 model.
Look for better and do not think to flash the phone firmware from other models !!!!!!!!
http://kuai.xunlei.com/d/vkoeaajoagbgchchr521

Rep: (132)
OFFICIAL FIRMWARE 21-03-2013

Add already in the topica placeWhere to look for extreme firmware

Post has been editedoutlaw1313 - 22.03.13, 14:43

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 13.01.21, 02:41