CCTV with remote access | settings, problems, discussion of options

Rep: (1819)
Surveillance with remote access

Attached Image

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links, or through QMS.

Post has been editedctich - 15.11.16, 18:06

Rep: (65)
A168 @ 02.13.19, 11:03*
suggest options

First, check out the statics, and then decide. Sometimes it’s cheaper and easier to replace the DVR with a more modern one than all the other bounces.

Rep: (2)
* Kentavr66X , here, the monitor blinks even without connecting

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editeda168 - 14.02.19, 23:54

* Kentavr66X , ?

* a168 ,
Well, where is the monitor blinking? These are just network ports showing activity. Everything is fine. And the recorder by the way with cloud support.

Post has been editedKentavr66X - 15.02.19, 08:12

* Kentavr66X , the video cannot be attached, there the monitor turns on endlessly for half a second the picture and turns off and again even without a DVR, I need to change, as I understand it

need to change, as I understand it

Yes, change or repair. Apparently, the electrolytes have dried out in the monitor power circuit.

Kentavr66X @ 02.15.19, 7:32*
cloud support.
but how to configure it?

A168 @ 02.15.19, 9:45*
but how to configure it?

Is the recorder connected to the Internet?
Read the device identifier (ID) and media port in the settings. Install the desired program on the computer or smartphone. Add a device to it. Everything you need is on the manufacturer’s website.

* Kentavr66X , Yes
Only here in the instructions for rvi there is no remote access

no about remote access

Here isthere is.

* Kentavr66X , from a PC and from Android how?

A168 @ 02.15.19, 17:44*
But how about Android?

See below for instructions.

Rep: (1)
Hello. I'm desperate. Advise the registrar. We need some kind of stable working registrar with funky sending screenshots by mail or messenger when registering movement with connectors under BNC. Ideally, there would be a working rtsp. At the lowest price.

chronology of disappointments:

I bought a digma division 200 ip camera. Neither sending notifications by mail, nor rtsp (via vls), nor ftp does not work, nothing DOES NOT WORK AT ALL. You can only go in yourself and see if there is movement in the frame at the moment. The program for android is buggy scary, disconnects and all notifications every time 4g is lost. She fails an attempt to send a test email for an unknown reason. I tried different emails. RTSP does not work even in LAN. The router is configured, the rest of the software in LAN is working fine.

Then he took the falcon eye 1104 logger, similarly it can’t send emails (it says "mail was blocked. Replace subject" after editing the header and samples of other smart servers it still worked. All other phones and tablets send via smtp without problems), such the same buggy program, which does not notify of movement and generally closes and exits after 10-15 minutes of inactivity. (4x readme phone, stock firmware)

There are many registrars in the market, all are Chinese. the feeling that Western companies do not release registrars at all, or it is assumed that you need to collective farm the monitoring server yourself, look for the ahd tuner under it, etc. etc. are there really no working models?

* Kentavr66X , does this model get video from cameras via rj45 and the Internet through lan?

* a168 , well yes. All through 1 port. If we are talking about the registrar. For this there is a hub.

* Kentavr66X , your link no longer contains instructions for an android application

* a168
Hereall instructions on it.
HereAbout the mobile application.

Post has been editedKentavr66X - 25.03.19, 09:42

Rep: (0)
Complaint ed. Delete Quote
Friends, I ask for help. Not far from the city, a house is being built, my father wants to establish video surveillance so that you can go in and watch online. The first question is, what are the options for doing this? I understand 1) an office with a monthly payment 2) purchase and installation? If everything is correct, then as I understand it, the second option will still need an Internet connection?

Francua1404 @ 03/27/19, 10:32*
office with monthly payment
In what sense?
purchase and installation?
Well, how else? If you yourself are not in the subject, contact professional installers. At least they will examine for free and issue a concrete proposal.
see online
Will you still need an internet connection?
And how to look without it?

Rep: (17)
Good afternoon! Tell the program, you need to do video surveillance via 3g sim from an android smartphone. Mandatory requirement that would record either on Google disk or on a remote PC. I can’t pick anything up.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/15/19, 10:21 PM