> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

NetCall | SIPNET Network Application

Rep: (302)
Netcall
version: 1.5

Last update of the program in the header:12.03.2013

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
The SIPNET network application for calls to other regions and countries, implemented by the technology of ordering a call (callback).

Description:
NetCall is a SIPNET application for calls to other regions and countries, implemented using callback technology. With the help of NetCall, you can call any phones, but when calling within your region, you will not get a gain in price compared to the cost of services of a cellular operator.
To call any city in the world (or from any city home) you send a one-time request to connect to the required subscriber via the NetCall application. The request is sent via the Internet (Wi-Fi / GPRS) or SMS. The SIPNET telephone server connects your mobile phone and the telephone of your subscriber - incoming local calls to your telephone and telephone of your subscriber simultaneously. You pick up the phone and connect to the called party.
Savings are ensured by the fact that for you the connection occurs as a local incoming call, and the international or long-distance component of the cost of the connection is calculated at low SIPNET Internet telephony rates. Incoming calls are free and you do not pay for services of mobile operators.
Additional savings are that, unlike other mobile VoIP applications, you do not need access to the Internet for the duration of the call, but only for the time you send a connection request via NetCall. And if you use an SMS message to initiate a call, Internet access is not required at all.

Russian interface: Yes

Developer: Sipnet
Homepage: http://www.sipnet.ru/mobile/download_android
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?...dC5uZXRjYWxsIl0 .

Download:
Version: 1.5 build 9 NetCall (Post by skripin # 59372477)

Past versions
version: 1.5 Attached fileru.sipnet.netcall-7-v1.5.apk (330.23 KB)

Post has been editedvovanKARPO - 15.03.17, 21:46
Reason for editing: new build

Rep: (1212)
This version is from 12.2011 year. :(

Rep: (1)
ANNEX NOT INSTALLED !!! Android 2.3.5

Rep: (1)
Looked at their fares, not cheap! I use Z-mobile, much cheaper!

Rep: (0)
Yes, the implementation of a "callback" is not at all happy.
That case is in windrower - I often use it.
And here, well, not ice at all.

Rep: (46)
Damn, what about an application that does not have account settings?
Those. configured during installation and all. And how to change the data of the acca? Just uninstall and reinstall ...

Netcall 1.5 (build 9) from GP market

Android version required is 2.0 or later

What's new:
Slight changes.

Attached fileNetcall_1.5 (build 9) .apk(329.16 KB)

Post has been editedskripin - 15.03.17, 14:15

Rep: (3)
it will not log in .... the mobile phone is indicated in the personal account on the site by login and password it is logged in the prog, and I clog everything and ..... activation ...... hammer and sickle: (

Rep: (28)
I logged in normally.

What is updated!
Netcall 1.5 (build 10) GP on Feb 7 2019

What's new:
Minor changes.

Attached fileNetcall_1.5 (build 10) .apk(307.08 KB)

Post has been editedSkrip54 - 07.02.19, 19:16

Rep: (28)
Can someone tell me. Will it be possible to put the application on two phones and use the same account? It is also necessary that the numbers for calls are determined by those from which you call.

Post has been editedsniper80 - 20.04.19, 05:37

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/10/19 06:01