> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Star i9377 - Discussion | Smartphone, 4.8 "

Rep: (0)
DiscussionStar i9377
PictureBlueStar i9377, MOQDE i9377
Discussion пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
Photo device
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image
Device characteristics
Specification:

Model: i9377
Carrier: Unlocked

Android 4.1
Phone Style: Bar, 4.8 inch FWVGA (480 * 854) Capacitive Touch Screen (real 4.5 ")
Fuction: AGPS.WIFI.3G.Bluetooth.G sensor
Processor: MTK MTK6577 Dual-core 1.0 GHz

Display

Screen Size: 4.8 "FWVGA (480 * 854) Capacitive touch screen (real 4.5")
Display reulotion: FWVGA screen, 480 * 854
Color Support: 260K Colors
Screen Technology: Multi-touch Screen
Camera Resulotion: 8MP (real 3.2 ... 5 mp, autofocus is)
Connectivity Technology: GSM & 3G WCDMA network
Network Band: GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz & 3G WCDMA 850/2100 MHz
Data Technology: GPRS, HSPDA
Bluetooth: Bluetooth 2.0
WLan: Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11 b / g / a
USB: USB 2.0
A-GPS

Features

Video Player: AVI MP4 3GP MOV MKV FLV
Audio Player: FLAC APE MP3 OGG AMR AAC
Image: JPG PNG BMP GIF
Ringing Tones: Downloadable
Phone Book: More than 10,000 contacts
Game: Downloadable
G-sensor: Yes
Interface / Port: 3.5mm earphone jack

Battery: Built-in Li-on battery

Memory: 512MB RAM 512ROM
Memory Card: support to extend TF card to 32GB maximally
Dimensions: 137.1 * 70.6 * 10.2MM
color: white, blue

package (bundle):
cell phone
2 x Batteries
1 x Earphone
1 USB cable
1 charger
1 x Manual
Additionally
Attention!!!Delving into the engineering menu, you can seriously harm your phone.
The engineering menu should be used only with the settings and no more, at that knowing what you are doing.

Engineering menu: * # 15963 # *

The topic is closed. If necessary, you can open a topic. For all questions regarding the topic contact the moderator subsectionEnlightened grandfatheratQMS.

Post has been editedEnlightened grandfather - 13.07.16, 11:44

Rep: (2)
troyan1213 @ 31.07.2013, 16:50*
contact me on Skype and pliz expose the camera to the monitor ... I can not understand you just can not be that smart pohoranit if the current consumed in the break fee

let Skype

Rep: (9)
Search by firmware and work with SPFlash Tool received brick, which did not respond at all. I found a message from the Track Points, and closed the computer began to find neizmestnoe device. Previous drivers are not suitable. I Tried MTK6575 and MTK6577-in any. Someone managed?

Rep: (372)
Came to me this device, I thought that Haipai i9377, but ask them to firmware device is not loaded means are different, my called star i9377, had their elaborate as the backup merged not completely revised machine revived, sewed because of a glitch proximity sensor until everything is normal then I think there was a glitch because the software is now to find out for which programs, if necessary under Prosha fleshtulz I can lay out.

nayromka @ 02.05.2013, 01:41*
Has anyone learned how to take a screenshot?

like all the volume down and is believed to be pressed simultaneously.

Rep: (1)
vovaawanasew, Throw firmware under fleshtul

Posted on 09/02/2014, 23:03:

Guys sell touch screen on this model ... can someone so buried in the disassembly sell

Post has been editedtroyan1213 - 09.02.14, 23:03

troyan1213 @ 10.02.2014, 02:03*
vovaawanasew, Throw firmware under fleshtul

Here you aredownload

Rep: (46)
Guys, itself I use this phone for a year, a good smart for a little money. So recently nakosyachil with Ruth, firmware flew ... (I had to call the seller and ask that he gave me the firmware) If anyone should be here is the link to the drain on the phone firmware MOQDE I9377:https://cloud.mail.ru/...10e4bef/I9377_1768.rar, Sewn through the program fleshtuls.

Rep: (2996)
M
I cleaned the topic of flooding and offtopic. Hid photos and pictures under spoilers. The topic is closed. If necessary, you can open a topic. For all questions regarding the topic contact the moderator subsectionEnlightened grandfather .

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 19/09/19, 22:35