DNS S4001 Official Firmware
Picture
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ

Drivers and Utilities

Official firmware

Unofficial firmware

Instructions

Installation instructions of the official firmware via DNS rekaveri
Attention! Any operation "insertion" of the device is not in the service center conditions are performed at your own risk.
If "flashing" of the device will erase all programs and settings set by the user.

Before starting the procedure, make sure that the battery is at least 30%

1. Take the microSD card (preferably empty) and record in the root directory of the following files and folders from the archive with the firmware:
update.zip - file
AAAAB3NzaC1kc3MAAACBANLc2NCufBz0lBUupztiXI7rUnhY3bOojTMmGD0SR68e8kK00EM5n0ghfpaD
xayZD.zip - empty file or empty directory
2. Turn off the phone
3. Plug the charger or USB-microUSB cable connected to a computer
4. Press and hold both Volume buttons
5. Press the POWER button. When the image appears on the screen, release all buttons.
6. Wait EEPROM process comes to the end
7. After you finish your phone will reboot automatically. The first launch will be long enough.
Installation instructions via CWM custom proshivkok
1) Download the desired firmware and dump it to the root of the memory card
2) go to CWM Recovery
3) Select Wipe data / Factory reset, Wipe cache partition, advanced-wipe dalvickcache (This will delete all your data in the phone’s memory)
4) Choose install zip from sdcard-Choose zip from sdcard
5) Select the archive, wait until the installation is completed
6) Reboot system now

How to install root and flash CWM without a computer

miscellanea

Screenshots

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedSKYP500 - 24.02.15, 19:23
Reason for editing: Added "

Rep: (628)
Here fleshtul for full flashing.Attached fileSP_Flash_Tool_v3.1222.00.zip(5.95 MB)

Here ClockWorkMod Recovery. It needs to sew fleshtulom.Attached filerecovery.rar(8.02 MB)

Post has been editeddns-25 - 25.03.13, 11:04

MIUI
Put through CWM Recovery. Instruction in the header.
I ported JiaYu G2.
Download
Patches
If the hardware buttons do not work (or do not work properly), we put this file through the CWM, without wipe.Attached filekeyboard.zip(135.11 KB)

Bugs
When you send an MMS Message application crash with an error
Do not put the themeDECISION

Post has been editeddns-25 - 26.05.13, 09:45

LEWA OS
Put through CWM Recovery. Instruction in the header.
I ported JiaYu G2.
Download

Firmware working completely, no bugs. You can bet.

Post has been editeddns-25 - 25.03.13, 11:17

Rep: (5)
Portanuli LEWA OS, yet another version, the source took lenonvo a750, are now checked for bugs and nedorobotok, the main functionality of the port is normal, all the basic modules of work, is now being tested on battery consumption pridmet. The results lay in the form of screenshots, as wellpossibly
if the topic is popular, it can lay out your port

preliminary screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedDmitryrp - 10.03.13, 23:10

CWM Recovery Installation Instructions
1) Downloadflash driveand myselfCWM recovery. And unpack somewhere.
2) Set the drivers smartphone.
3) Go to the fleshtul, selectScatter-loading , Select the scatter file from the folder with the CWM.
4) put the check only on Boot and Recovery.
5) PushDownload and immediately connect the smartphone off.
6) run through first strip of one color, then the other. When a green circle will come out, you can turn off the smart phone from the PC.
7) All, CWM sewn!

Rep: (21)
Here are my screenshots of MIUI. MIUI launcher removed because do not like the lack of menu and set Holo Launcher HD. Bugs: there is no way to change the subject and lock screen wallpaper (write error). I decided to installing Holo Locker. Also I notice that this firmware in AnTuTu gives more points (I have issued 4605). Liked the variety of settings. :) Also corrected build.prop, put the Android 4.2.1. :)) version
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Rep: (12)
GalaxyMiniFil,
and she Flow batteries?

roverz13, Much better to drain.

A modes proca nobody tried to change? to save energy. put ondemand - max 500.CPU Spy Plus shows that the unused Deep Sleep, off percent works on 166MHz. as it is doubtful it all ... like a factor of 2 to reduce the frequency, no brakes, but do not live longer on battery.
Still waiting for CyanogenMod, but probably not soon it will appear. MTK6575 seemingly widespread percent ...
I put Lewa and MIUI, as it is not really like to cut all "kitayschinu".

roverz13,
Change the frequency proca somehow I do not hunt.) I read somewhere that this would change its performance.
And what you prefer tsinogen? I worked on it, it seems to be nothing special. Is that the only options anymore.
Lewa, yes, "kitayschiny" there are a lot.) And what I saw, it also takes a lot of space in memory. MIUI, did not notice as unnecessary and stupid "kitayschiny.")) Operatives eats like a sink. beautiful, smooth interface (not like only launcher and locker). Great built a task killer.

GalaxyMiniFil,
I put miui.eto not something that I set before. Much better. Kitayschiny really not. But that's no longer quite work the proximity sensor. You can make it calibrated? The engineer menu has not found anything about it. But in general, the firmware is even nothing. I will test.

Rep: (0)
dns-25 @ 13.03.2013, 19:50*
2) Set the drivers smartphone.

where the drivers? and where to install them? and how? and whether this can be done without root?

Post has been editedlachin-pavel - 16.03.13, 13:48

First MIUI bug - not sent to MMS, "there was an error in the application com.android.mms". Tried through Go sms - also no ice, just do not send.

Rep: (54)
roverz13 @ 16.03.2013, 13:50*
But that's no longer quite work the proximity sensor. You can make it calibrated? The engineer menu has not found anything about it.

Look here, I do not try.http://technochina.com.ua/articles/kalibro...eniya-v-android

roverz13 @ 16.03.2013, 19:50*
But that's no longer quite work the proximity sensor.

Strangely, I it works perfectly.
roverz13 @ 16.03.2013, 22:04*
First MIUI bug - not sent to MMS, "there was an error in the application com.android.mms"

I checked at such same problem. But in principle, I almost mms and send. If posting, it is only through Internet.

ANDROID2222,
Thanks, but no menu in the engineering "psense" On the other firmware has been such an item.

The problem with the proximity sensor decided banal battery juggling. MMC otpravilos.Stranno a couple of times ... I will continue to test, what can happen. Liked very much the firmware.

I broke the port 4.1.2 JB on Dns s4001, when I fill it with smart via CWM, I get the error set_perm, I’m not lucky

Rep: (0)
Damn, please ask hell ceto did not like asking (perhaps too accustomed to Morozhenko Pts) I have a question, how to get ICS? in the process of firmware issues here are the lines of "Install from sdcard ...
Findin update package ...
Opening update package ...
Installin update ...
assert failed: getprop ( "ro.board.platform") == "MT73_kakie the letters" == getprop ( "ro.board.platform") == "MT73_eti same letters" E: Error in /sdcard/update.zip ( Status 7) Installation aborted.
How to be, what's wrong? Sewed through cwm, how to put a standard rekaveri not know

Post has been editedlachin-pavel - 17.03.13, 23:18

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 13/07/20, 14:34