Nokia Maps / Drive
Maps Version: 4.2.55 + 0m8
Drive Version: 2.0.8 + 0m8

Last update of the program in the header:10.03.2013

Attached Image

Description:
The topic of discussion of native maps and navigation from Nokia

Russian interface: Yes

This will be a discussion of the Maps and Navigation from Nokia.

Mini-fact:
Adding "traffic jams" to the regular navigation
If anyone requires a Nokiev account to work cards or drive

If you want to fill the topic header with useful content, links, etc. - Perhaps the appointment of the curator (contact in PM)

Post has been editedAlexxxl - 06.05.15, 11:00

Rep: (44)
How to update maps - downloaded through Nokia store.
If I understand correctly, I need to delete them then download again (can I go from the same place?)
Where do they lie on the phone - how to find and delete them?

Post has been editedDeniska621 - 27.03.15, 13:12

Rep: (256)
* Deniska621,
.cities folder in MyDocs

Rep: (44)
thank
Delete the entire contents of the folder, and then download the updated maps through the Nokia Store again (are they updated there or in some other place?)?

Post has been editedDeniska621 - 27.03.15, 14:03

Deniska621 @ 03/27/2015, 15:52*
via Nokia Store

I downloaded it directly through Maps

Rep: (66)
If anyone requires a Nokiev account for working with cards or drive, then there is a work round:http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=95447

Rep: (53)
Nyakze @ 05/05/2015, 19:28*

in a hat

I think to add this method to N9RepoMirror :)

Rep: (472)
Yeah .. it would be very handy

Rep: (0)
help friends ... I read, translated, looked, thought about how to make a work-off and misunderstood how (((who knows, help, I love my native cards ... I want to use them ... How to trick the phone? HELP PAY)))

Rep: (66)
Account (maps, drive)

Guys such a question, why doesn’t it show pictures on the map as it is on e6, e7, n8 ???? Can this be somehow fixed or is it excluded ???

Rep: (5)
Guys help me figure out the cards. I registered the configs. I put them in the Nokia folder. Everything worked. But the location is not looking now for what to do. It does not look for me on the cards, but in the drive it shows Germany and that's it

Posted on 1/4/2016, 04:56:

[b] [quote]

* almaz @ 89,
Is gps on?

* almaz @ 89,
Is gps on?

Yes, everything is included. And in all the horns related to the location, it also stopped working. The icon lights up. I downloaded gpsmeefo and so it shows that I found a couple of satellites. Damn, I’ve tried a lot that there’s nothing. And there’s not much info on the Internet specifically for our Nokia

Will Ancelad firmware save?

Post has been editedalmaz @ 89 - 05.01.16, 12:06

Rep: (37)
* almaz @ 89, And then it all started? What was put before this?

* almaz @ 89, And then it all started? What was put before this?

Yes, I set it up like usual programs. But only in the terminal I entered lock commands when I turned on the window with the Nokia Uchotka. And I turned off the smart search in the phone so that I couldn’t turn it off. Well, it seems like nothing. The boxes from the mirror are standing. The correct configurations are worth it.
The drive started the first start, it did everything right away. After the reset, it’s such garbage. It’s not looking in which application. As far as I know, it should even look from the network without the zhps module. By the way, I was still playing with the 9Vicker, maybe I did something wrong? By the way, when resetting the device Tweaks are reset or do I need to restore everything from backup?

Rep: (4)
In general, in order not to worry about adding configs, install nokia drive enabler. I checked on three devices, the cards immediately work and normally without any sorties.https://openrepos.net/...ic/nokia-drive-enablerDownload by link or through warehouse. :)

Rep: (6)
Thanks to the author above, the maps are launching, but going. Perpetual search for satellites, how to solve?

Rep: (6)
It turned out that just the room does not catch satellites, everything works, you can find gtlos ... Does anyone have it?

Hello, dear.
Please tell me how to add new cards to the phone. Through the program itself does not add can not connect to the server.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/09/19, 15:16