Overview:
A photo:
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image
Characterize:
Hardware
Interface 1 10/100 Mbps WAN / LAN port
1 Micro USB port
1 reset button
Standards of wireless data transmission IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b
Dimensions (WxDxH) 57 x 57 x 18 mm
Antenna Type Built
Parameters of the wireless module
The frequency range of 2.4-2.4835 GHz
Skoroct signaling 11n: up to 150 Mbit / s (dynamic)
11g: up to 54 Mbit / s (dynamic)
11b: up to 11 Mbit / s (dynamic)
EIRP (Wireless Power)<20 dBm (EIRP)
The sensitivity of the (receiving) 135 Mbit / s: -70 dBm at 10% PER
65 Mbit / s: -73 dBm at 10% PER
54 Mbit / s: -76 dBm at 10% PER
Operating modes AP, Router, Client, Repeater, Bridge
Wireless functions Enable / disable wireless broadcast, WDS bridge, WMM, wireless connection statistics
Wireless Security 64/128/152-bit WEP, WPA / WPA2, WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK
Software features
WAN connection type Dynamic IP / Static IP / PPPoE /
PPTP / L2TP
DHCP server, client, list of DHCP clients,
address reservation
QoS (traffic prioritization) WMM, bandwidth control
Port Forwarding Virtual Server, Port Triggering, UPnP, DMZ
Dynamic DNS DynDns, Comexe, NO-IP
VPN traffic pass PPTP, L2TP, IPSec (ESP Head)
Access Control Local Management Control, a list of nodes, scheduled access control rules
Network security (firewall) Protection against DoS attacks, SPI firewall,
Filtering by IP-address / MAC-address / domain name binding
IP- addresses and MAC-
Managing Access Control,
local control,
remote control
Other
CE, FCC, RoHS certification
Package Contents TL-WR702N
Power adapter
USB cable
Ethernet cable
Quick Setup Guide
CD with materials
System Requirements MicrosoftВ® WindowsВ® 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista в„ў or Windows 7, MACВ® OS, NetWareВ®, UNIXВ® or Linux
Environment Operating temperature: 0 ℃ ~ 40 ℃ (32 ℉ ~ 104 ℉)
Storage temperature: -40 ℃ ~ 70 ℃ (-40 ℉ ~ 158 ℉)
Relative air humidity during operation: 10% ~ 90%, without condensation
Relative humidity during storage: 5% ~ 90%, without condensation

info fromhttp: //www.tp-linkru.c...WR702N#/specifications

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links, or through QMS.

Rep: (0)
Greetings forum users!
I urgently need help with the installation of the router. I bought it at an unacceptable ssylka.com without wlan cable
I want to use as a wireless internet connection for Ipad 2 can not figure out how to install it!
Yes it possible to determine not just via a computer like I do not have a wireless network on your computer
The fact is that after changing ip need to enter an address 192.168.1.254 but it does not go!
Itself around this oak so can anyone help on teamviewer will throw a little money

Rep: (558)
losthost, may, 192.168.0.254?
Tyts, tyts.

I do not understand there is in fact needed ethernet cable, or both?
The set was not there!

losthost @ 10.03.2013, 13:52*
I do not understand there is in fact needed ethernet cable, or both?
The set was not there!

Well, that problem is to find the cable? You can also in the Web interface and enter via WiFi with any device that has a browser.

Post has been editedJustmoose - 10.03.13, 13:00

Everything is exactly how did herehttp://www.tplink.com/ua/article/?faqid=396. Ip changed to a need after the Internet was disconnected and the address 192.168.0.254 is not gone!
Tell me what's wrong to do that!
Who can help the team viewer on a very urgent need ~!

Post has been editedlosthost - 10.03.13, 13:17

losthost, better to such matters in this topic .
You can try to put in the network connection properties put to obtain an IP automatically reset the router, restart your computer.

I'm such an oak or Nichrome but not get anything!
WHO WILL HELP THROUGH TEAM VIEWER

Rep: (8)
if still relevant in a personal email

Hello everyone. There is a WI-FI router TP-Link WR702n. It was purchased from a Chinese website. Accordingly, the setting is also Chinese. Help him adjust to the Internet distributed when it is plugged into the cable. While surfing the internet via cable. First, connect to the local network, then the Internet by entering the username and password. Ip address stationary. This router can change the IP address, subnet mask, and gateway to the one that I want, in this case you must enter another password and login?

Rep: (1004)
MITPMMA, I suppose these steps: Try to flash on the Russian or English firmware, what would have been at least a little clearer. Page firmware and documentation - Right here. Somehow try to find the Chinese in the web interface "firmware update", Google translator from English into Chinese translated as: 固件 升級 There's a 46 page pdf-file documentation can be seen even as the Web interface window should look like (firmware upgrade ). I understand for offsite that there can be, and DD-WRT flash.

Post has been editedkoordinator - 22.06.13, 15:18

Hello !!!
I am the proud owner of this machine and get a lot of fun. There is only one problem.

If you put the Repeater mode, both through the entries to configure clear, simple IP you put the network 192.168.0.0/24 and configuration, but if you want to set up via WiFi (for example, if there is a network connector in the laptop), then the problem begins, because in repeater mode the router does not send its the SSID, and to some other not connected since it is not configured. It would not be a problem if you can change the mode and immediately specify the SSID, which want Broadcast, but this infection requires immediate restart after changing the operating mode, and, therefore, to connect in the future on the wafer to it is unreal.

One thread mastered how to do it?

Rep: (1)
He won the TL-WR702N device. when you try to enter Setup via ip address in the browser has given nothing. just stupid ship page and all, does not open anything. reset probyval not helped hold. How to solve this problem? or how to flash it does not go into the settings of the router through the ip browser ??

Purgen33,
Sloupok connected.
valish subject to a default (toothpick into reset + power off / on)
in the properties of a wired network card ipv4 mask 255.255.255.0 gateway 192.168.0.111 192.168.0.254 dns 192.168.0.254
cling patch cord to a subject (do not forget about pitalovo)

ie open the

in the address 192.168.0.254

admin
admin

- Maintenance ---

System Tools
Firmware

the latest firmware -here

shoshsya

????????

PROFIT!

PS .:
do not forget to "automatic" transfer network card after setting procedures

Post has been editeddmxone - 16.11.13, 01:25

Rep: (18)
after pouring the last TL-WR702N_V1_130528 router begins to miss by default IPs from external dhtsp on the control interface and remember them after the power is turned off
hour killed until realized what the problem is

Post has been editedunnever - 04.12.13, 13:27

Can anyone tell me how to flash the Chinese TL-WR702N Russian or English firmware. I tried through TFTP - climbs 18005 error. On the server in the log file "error 10054 in system call recv remote host forcibly ripped existing connection." It is possible and DD-WRT.

Rep: (3)
Hello to all.
dmxone @ 16.11.2013, 01:20*
valish subject to a default (toothpick into reset + power off / on)

And it is that, every time such a procedure to do if you want to change the settings?
Thank.

In TP-Link 740 I, sewed a new firmware third times, no problem everything works as expected.
Try to look herehttp: //www.tp-linkru.c...l=TL-WR702N&version=V1everything is clear in my opinion.

Well who could sew a thread in the Chinese router firmware with English ???

Rep: (1317)
sergejstahanov @ 14.06.2014, 19:31*
Well who could sew a thread in the Chinese router firmware with English ???

Here "podhachili" English firmware that she burst on the Chinese model.
https: //forum.openwrt....php pid = 207999 # p207999?

Rep: (1317)
All firmware compiled into one file
Look closely, there are English, Russian and Chinese. No need to install the firmware on the Chinese Russian model of router.

List of files:
TL-WR702N_v1_111009.zip
TL-WR702N_V1_120530.zip
TL-WR702N_V1_121123.zip
TL-WR702N_V1_121123_RU.zip - RUSSIAN
TL-WR702N_V1_130314.zip
TL-WR702N_V1_130415_ch.rar - CHINESE
TL-WR702N_V1_130527_beta.zip
TL-WR702N_V1_130528.zip
TL-WR702N_V1_131211_beta.zip
TL-WR702N_V1_140327_RU.zip - RUSSIAN

Download:https://yadi.sk/d/UWAgc9u2UWGYW