Rules section "Android - first aid" I.A brief guide to obtaining qualified first aid.
1. In the "Android - first aid
", like in the whole forum, they actForum Rules
. Simplified version of the Rules: 10 commandments novice
2. Before asking your question, check outterminology used
and topicTerms and jargon
readAndroid OS FAQ
and also search and read the FAQ on your phone / tablet in the "Device FAQ
". Hint: the answer to your question may be in the FAQ on another phone.
3. The question is still relevant?
- 3.1. We try to get an answer using search.
How to do it right
In order not to go far, let's start looking at the site:
You can search in the current topic using the search form and the "Find in this topic" button located on the top right of the page - (a) and bottom left of the page - (b).but
You can search for the current forum using the search form and the "Find in this forum" button, located at the bottom left of the page, at the end of the list of all topics.
To search the entire site, click the "Search" link located in the upper right corner and uncheck the "Search this forum only" box.
You can search on the Internet: so вЂњsearch querysite:savagemessiahzine.com
"Or like this:" search query ". In the first case, the clarification "site:savagemessiahzine.com"indicates to the search server that the search should be limited to the site onlysavagemessiahzine.com. Link to the topic: How to use the search, so as not to ask trivial questions
- 3.2. If the search did not help find the answer, then:
Check if your question is one of the following categories.
If you want to get root or flash the phone, then you are here:Android - Firmware
If the phone needs reanimation after getting root rights or after flashing, then you should also:Android - Firmware
If you are looking for programs or have a question about the work of this or that application, please go here:SEARCH software for Android OS
List of programs for Android that are onsavagemessiahzine.com - Software catalog - Android OS
If you are looking for games - you here:SEARCH Android games
The list of games on Android, which is on the site -Game Catalog - Android OS
If you bet games with cache -Installing games with cache (FAQ)
If you have a problem with the game / program, then contact the relevant topic of the game / program.
Discussion phones and tablets goes here:Android - Devices
All about the firmware you can find here:Android - Firmware
Need to identify the device that you have in your hands?Help is needed, you need to identify the PDA / communicator / smartphone
Not sure what to buy?Selection and Comparison
There was a desire to fix the broken device by yourself?Do it yourself
If you need to contact the service center -Service, exchange and return of PC and other equipment
In sectionAndroid - First Aid
There are already several specialized topics. Here are the most popular:
Solving Google Play Health Issues -Google Play - Technical Issues
How to reduce the power consumption of the device? Look here:Tips to improve power saving devices on Android OS
How to get online via PC?Android + PC = Internet
Does Android need a killer?Task Killers on Android
You got root-rights, but do not know what to do next?Questions beginner root user
There is also a sectionPersonal experience
designed to accommodate ready-made (and workable!) tips. Do not create it with questions.
- 3.3. If a solution is not found and there is no suitable topic for your question, in this case you can create a separate topic by filling in as much as possible all available fields in the вЂњCreation WizardвЂќ or set it in a general topicNewbie Questions.
How to ask a question
State the problem briefly, but in as much detail as possible, following the rules of the Russian language. Additionally, do not forget to tell at least the brand and model of the device. If you know, specify the version of the operating system and the name of the current firmware. Do not mix everything that interests you in one pile: one question - one message / topic. Do not use the words: "Urgently", "Help", "Pliiz" - they only interfere.
4. Why is your question so important and so urgent still unanswered?
The forum is not a quick response squad. Answers to questions are given voluntarily, according to the availability of time, knowledge, desire, mood, and a host of other reasons, objective and not so much. Therefore, it is not worthwhile to attract attention to oneself by posting messages: вЂњupвЂќ, вЂњReally no one knows?вЂќ, вЂњPlease reply to message No. XXXXX!вЂќ. You should also not re-post your question or re-create a similar topic. Such posts and topics will be deleted.
So, your question is not answered. Why? Here are the most popular reasons for silence:
- you were looking bad. The answer is in the instructions, in the FAQ or in other forum topics;
- The question is not clearly formulated. Put yourself in the place of the respondent - is everything clear to other people from your soul cry? It is possible that it is worth removing emotions and replacing them with detailed facts;
- the question is not relevant in this topic (offtopic). Look for a suitable topic or even another forum - onsavagemessiahzine.comfar from all problems in the world are discussed; (Clause 1.2.Forum Rulesreads: "Forumsavagemessiahzine.comdedicated to mobile devices and programs for them. "
- you posted your question at night, when most members of the forum sleep; :-)
- The problem that interests you is so complex or unusual that it confuses everyone. Sometimes it happens;
- there are many smiles, punctuation marks, spelling and punctuation errors in the message.
5. Not paint messagesdifferentflowersRbutd
, don't write them in letters different size
- Your messages are already clearly visible.
6. All images attached to the message must be hidden in the spoiler. Remember that not all users are sitting at the monitors under 20 ". On a small screen of a smartphone, a sheet of several images can discourage any desire for help. You do not know how to put it in the spoiler? Check outWorking with Images on the forum
andHow to remove images under the spoiler in the unofficial client of the resource.
7. Neither the moderators or other users of the consultations in personal correspondence is not carried out, even if you are very urgently needed. Let us remember that this forum, and tips, tricks and other responses should be in general availability, because the information that has helped you in the future may help others. It should not be so notify the PM: "I wrote a message on the forum, answer it!". Do not ask questions through the "Complaint" - you are guaranteed not to answer. But the question posed in the correct topic, answer fastest.
8. Old topics in the root of the section older than 2-4 weeks are deleted so as not to interfere with the search for the necessary information. All useful information, if any, appears in the answers - gets intosection archive
. Ii.Information for helping.
1. If, when answering a question, you want to send the questioner to another topic devoted to his question, let us link to it without fail. There are a lot of newbies in our section who are still poorly oriented in the forum structure.
2. When answering, either try to indicate the nickname of the questioner, or insert a quote from his message.Iii.Information for those who create topics with the discussion of games, applications and issues of autonomy on various devices running Android OS.
1. When creating new themes with games and applications on various Android OS devices, please refer tofollowing recommendations
2. If you wish to become a curator in any topic, please familiarize yourself with our requirements:Information for future curators. Post has been editedKEEPERekb - 02.03.18, 12:41
Reason for editing: corrected the link to the 10 commandments