HP ENVY x2 - Discussion | [Tabletpc] Windows 8 based on the Intel Atom Z2760

Rep: (9)
Description | Discussion пїЅ | FAQ | Purchase | Marriage | Firmware |
Talk-transformer tablet HP Envy x2 on windows 8

Attached Image

Description
Transformer tablet running Windows 8 32Bit, that allows you to install on the device, any PC application. The tablet is built on the platform Clover Trail - 2 Intel Atom Z2760 core processor.
Of the features is to provide excellent quality of materials and workmanship, as well as the presence of the two USB connectors on the docking station. Tablet and docking station are made of aluminum, and at the plate he gave relief that comes the appearance of a certain solidity. Diagonal 11.6 inch display tablet with a relatively small weight in 680gr. The cooling system of the transformer - the passive, ie, there are no fans, and indeed any moving parts and therefore totally silent, both under load and without.

Specifications
OS
Operating system:Windows 8 32bit(Full, ie no RT)

Specifications
CPU / Chipset: Intel Atom Z2760 1800 MHz 2 cores
Graphics accelerator: PowerVR SGX 545
RAM: 2 Gb DDR2 533 MHz
Built-in memory, hard disk drive: 64 GB
Memory card support: microSDXC, up to 64 GB on a tablet and a full-size SDXC up to 64 (128Gb?) In the dock

Screen
Display: IPS11.6", 1366x768 capacitive, multitouch
Screen cover: tempered glass
The number of pixels per inch (PPI): 135

Wireless interfaces:
Wireless connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11abgn, Bluetooth 4.0, NFC

Camera
Rear camera 8 million pixels. with flash, autofocus and video recording FullHD 1080p
Front camera: 2 million pixels

Sound
Built-in stereo speakersBeats audio
Built-in microphone is

Functionality
Automatic screen orientation: yes
Sensors: accelerometer, a light sensor
Docking station: yes
QWERTY-keyboard: yes
The touchpad on the dock: Yes, with multi-function

Connection
Connecting via USB: there
Audio out / headphone: yes
Microphone Input: Yes
Headset connection: yes
Connector for a docking station: yes
The connectors on the docking station:2xUSB 2.0, HDMI (full length), SD card reader, Input \ output miniJack

Autonomy
Hours: 7:00 tablet and12 hoursto connect the dock!

Dimensions and weight
Dimensions (DhShhG) 303x206x19 mm
Tablet Weight: 680 g
plate thickness:8.5 mm
Weight of tablet docking +: 1.4 kg

Additional Information
Body Material: Metal
Features: additional ports on the docking station: 2 port USB 2.0, HDMI, 3.5 headphone jack \ microphone, SD card reader; weight Docking 1.4 kg

Reviews

A photo
Attached Image

Post has been editedLegard - 07.03.13, 14:39

Rep: (8)
According to information from the American Board stated previously optional support (like wacom stylus) in the tablet is missing. So there is no stylus, as well, would be ideal.

Rep: (36)
I yesterday (25 March) would like to buy (in St. Petersburg).
Here's what happened: has issued an order on the site of one retail chain, came into the store, paid for, carry on proverku.Otkryvaem, vklyuchaem.BIOS reports that the operating system does not ustanovlena.Finish..Sobiraem back, go to the cashier to return the money, because . the second copy is not.
More food to another location, buy (same price), split open, check, I went to boot Vin8 on stage personal data input disconnect, I'm taking home.
Home connect online, in passing notice that for some reason does not work at a docking station (the first alarm bell), do not pay attention, try to only work on your tablet, turn it off from menyu.Dalee try vklyuchit.V answer is silence, only the bottom the screen lit "windows" icon ..... in the morning I'm taking back to the store, took the diagnosis will be 10 days to find out if I had not broken .... in any case, the serial number punched on site Hewlett-guarantee up to March 2014. .Vot think it is worth trying a third instance .....
Upset because the toy is expensive, almost $ 1,000, plus the store will be 10 days to keep my money, and I will have guys with maslom.Nado had to steel himself and take a competitor ..

Post has been editedpara bellum - 26.03.13, 19:39

Rep: (39)
Bought, updated BIOS and drivers, open only one glitch - a built-in reader does not read the card 32gb SDXC (transcend), though? that the reader at the dock all read approx. generally pleased with the office work and the speed of the browser (I am expecting that the atom is a brake)
the work is excellent, playing fair 1080p mkv with included hardware acceleration. Dock is a bit heavy, but it's better than naveronoe increased kuvyrkuchest from pereveshivaniya, which is observed in the majority of Transformers.

PS Metro interface for me is terrible, especially for nouta - "do not sew sleeve" as they say ... put the third-party Start button - the application does not use the subway, even in the browser working in dekstopnom mode - all without problems.

Rep: (109)
For devaysa an atom otmennaya.Logika new operating system speed is not yet clear, but the responsiveness of the interface pleasantly pleased ...

Rep: (0)
children, and tried to put the other axle?

I bought a week ago, bought from the hands of the 21 TR I think that this is the price for which you can buy.
It looks stylish, wife very much.
for most it!
+
fairly easy given the size
It works quite quickly, especially the native software.
2 batteries
good keyboard
outwardly it looks expensive and beautiful
good camera, is not worse than the third aypada
battery life has not yet been able to test specifically but vskidku lasts longer my old Acer W500 + Win8Pro
rapidly wakes from sleep, for 4 days in a dream full of hay battery for a couple of%
there is also BT and NFC
very well sitting in the dock. fast and reliable, the truth is that the new FIHM ..
for: 1C, MS Office documents, SkyDrive - very comfortable, convenient Acer W500 due to the large screen.
IE 10 does not work worse .. if not better than Safari on the iPad 3

Now:
-
Games runs noticeably slower Acer W500.
as a tablet - in one hand to keep it is not very convenient because of the fact that it is long - it seems harder than it is, while looking for a comfortable position.
screen is not super, nice and bright but subjectively worse even than the Texet 9747 although not inferior in brightness
screen is certainly much inferior Ipad`y 3 with its remarkable retina
sound despite advertising mediocre. by volume noticeably inferior Acer W500 not to mention the iPad.
I found not very comfortable screen aspect ratio, is too long. Perhaps due to the fact that in the other tablets ratio of 4: 3
angle from the docking station when the expanded screen "on the verge" i.e. to work for a long time is not very convenient, it would be desirable as a laptop open wider, saves IPS screen with excellent viewing angles
Google Chrom - retarding.

To sum up:
tried to work to accommodate different plates: ipad 3, Asus TF300, Texet 9747 - no options .. work effectively even with documents is simply impossible not to mention about the client-bank, electronic signature, etc. In this respect nothing until substitute Office 2013 for the tablet. previously used for Acer W500 without the dock, it is very convenient? there are 2 USB to the tablet .. if not for the weight and not the screen resolution, then do not even think about replacing poshshupav .. but in the hands of Acer W510 - realized that for work and home (not games) in the atom can take ... choosing between Samsung and HP on the HP ostanovidsya iz the large negative about how to live in the dock samsung, + from HP - 2 batteries sobsbvenno that you need for a mobile device.

For work and home (internet, movies) - I recommend, for games the child is better Texet 9747 (battery lives for a long time, a great screen, good performance - do not mind even if the child will break because tys.r. 5) well and Asus TF300, games, internet and cinema in the family certainly better yet aypad and always with a retina display, but it is impossible to work (tried all office suites on IOS - pathetic), and sopkast see me most comfortable on the Win tablet. The number of games and applications grows, more will be the test as working blyustaks.
Actually ...
over WiFi, by e-link dir300 catches acceptable to 4+. is 4-5 networks (such as the iPad 3) with the Acer W500 catches wafer is much better, there are 12 networks.

device American, 64GB, have a problem with wi-fi, at a distance of 1.5m does not see the access point, and if it sees, it can not connect to it (shows the signal level is less than -70dBm, at a time when other devices "see" 40dBm)
on the HP forum actively discussinghttp://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Hard...ce/td-p/2300191Answer the manufacturer to update the driver if does not help and service center ...} -)
Check when buying a must!

Yes, wifi signal catches no ice. Very weak, much weaker than the laptop, phone (Samsung galaxy S2), the tablet Acer W500 are 6 meters from the D-Link, through a wooden door to catch a full signal, but only a little worse than the Asus TF300 and iPads 3. At times better than Texet 9747 (also aluminum housing without windows for antennas). And of course I Play around more, but internet use is quite comfortable, at least I have not found in the apartment room where he does not catch network. YouTube you can watch, volcano shows surf too well. By the way the familiar house had a problem with the router D-Link, has changed to some soho router from Asus with 3 antennas, he said that he now had the entire 3-room apartment wifi signal is very good catches. Issue price of 100 dollars. Maybe we should try?

Post has been editedfdo - 14.05.13, 15:43

Change your Gigabit router to something else? when four nouta, 4 phone, landline and PC in different corners of the two-bedroom apartment show the full "range" signal?

Rep: (5)
not who does not vkurse why such a strange and promptness atom sgx? why not intel hd 4000? ka probably would have been better?

sip1970
Well, I do not know who has a Gigabit router. I, for example, D-link DIR-300, "Duden" MILLION ... Rostelecom worth approximately in the center of the apartment ... Note, 3 plate, 2 smartphone, catch the signal perfectly, HP - worse of course .. Recently, the child dropped it and more and came from the top, I thought that was the catch is much worse ... at least 1-2 shows the strip, although YouTube, sopkast - shows good ..
HP engineers have clearly miscalculated with WiFi. It should be noted that negative people who will buy this ultrabook in the future.

Tests:
Browse through football sopkast on the tablet (ie, without having to connect the keyboard / second battery):
Screen brightness - 40%
Initial charge - about 80%
after 2 hours - 7%
It included Sinezub and NFC (I noticed after prosmotra0
Conclusion - I was expecting more, significantly heated in the upper right side of the back. Acer W500 in a similar situation before the end of the game did not live ..

Today decided to test a whole day and work.
Network and Internet via Wifi (no other way)
Screen Brightness 50%
is connected to the dock, the second battery
podklbchena wired mouse MS
running all day in your job?
antivirus supplied nouta (Norton)
Google chrome
IE 10
1C 7.7.
MS Office 2010 (Excel, and several more Word documents)
Miranda

an initial charge of both batteries - 100%
the final charge both batteries - 5%
time 7 hours 30 minutes.

Conclusion:
Strange result, before you buy read the reviews, feared for wifi, but about the battery anywhere wrote that confidently holds a desk job 10 hours.
I did not last, and 8 ...
Laptop 2 years Acer Aspire Timeline X3820T 13,3 "in the same conditions lasted almost 6 hours, ie for the entire time it is not enough even at maximum power saving mode.

HP itself is quite suitable for mobile operation. can last all day battery life.
By the way on the wifi on the laptop and the tablet HP shows the same "three stripes". Adequate speed, the difference is not noticed.
But work on this laptop all day, especially with tables and 1C - not very convenient because of the small screen, but it is much more convenient when compared with the 10 "screen, there work very hard, almost impossible - if the whole day.

Posted on 21/05/2013, 17:06:

Timeheart
Alas HD4000 only on processors I3 / I5 - but already there is active cooling, more weight in less time working ..
option I see is Acer W700.
due to active cooling on the w700, I made a choice in favor of HP Envy X2 (sometimes work outdoors in high humidity)

my problem is that HP began to connect to the wi-fi (access point) only when it is on it will continue to 1 (one) meter and when is parallel to the plane of the router body, and if you hold the perpendicular, it is not connected even if you hold close. ..: blush:

sip1970
Well here either marriage or something fell off ..
I understand you, it is very unpleasant, especially in a situation with an expensive tablet.
exactly the same situation with my Texet 9747.
The network catches and 5 meters if the line of sight without walls, but the internet speed - a terrible, really use the internet can be a meter away from the router .... it's terrible. But about him 99% user reviews - write that the very poor wifi. as well as it costs 5 thousand, then do not try to solve the problem.

Option - try to give in service to professionals and looked to see if wifi antenna fell off, if not fallen off, hmm ... to sell ..
It was like that with my old smartphone, fell, became very ill catch the GSM - when told that fell off the antenna GSM, put in - it worked.

By the way I happen to an unpleasant glitch ..
Both batteries charged at 100% at night looking climb on the Internet ... when sending to sleep, close all applications, was 97% of the total charge ..
In the morning open - 16% of the total charge with the second main battery is 0% to 16%.
poudalyal all the software that could hawala energy ... pootklyuchal any service ... it does not work ... 4 hours 50% charge left in the batteries of both 0.
full win8 pereustalovil without installing drivers from HP.
per night - laptop lost 1% of the total charge ..
I will gradually put the driver. and to check what and how ... for toys go with artifacts, should be put on the Drava chipset (video).

ps I have a feeling that the three of us bought this miracle of technology) in the country)))))))

He has already passed ... when one, returned, said HP does not allow the plate to repair acquired in another country ... Although international warranty Warranty ... there ... now in another, where "sent" with HP Hotline ...
I expect that those will tell ...
And on the version of the tablet for America, the Windows normal cost, multi-language, not SL version ...: blush:

Rep: (1)
A couple of weeks ago I bought this device. I hasten to share experiences.
At the beginning briefly about how the purchase. On the first machine appeared broken pixel on the second day (perhaps it was originally, I tell the truth, not very carefully studied the screen when you purchase). I went to change, brought another one, and it will not boot - gives an error. Put on rekaveri, this time I went on business, then returned to the store - took. Since then no problems watching.
Now on to the tablet / laptop.
Design, assembly, generally nice and comfortable if kept in the hands :)
Externally, the device is perfect, HP designers have worked as it should. Device looks very expensive. If the design of the standard is now considered to be the iPad, the HP product match for him. Of course, nothing is nowhere creaks, the tablet is thinner iPad, 40 grams heavier. Hold in their hands is a pleasure: aluminum does its job, 700 grams did not seem heavy, 8.5 mm thickness also play a role. In this case, the screen is bigger by 30%. In fact, the screen is a screen on iPad / iPad2, since the pixel density is the same - 132 dpi (not evident, if not specifically try to discern pixels). In this case, the screen as it is stretched, that is, if you hold both the device in portrait orientation, the width of the displays they have almost the same (from HP to 3 mm less), and the height of a 30% increase. Screen quality stektol closed, I did not glue the film began - is not necessary. Thus, most "stretched" aspect ratio among the plate 16: 9 does not prevent the expense of diagonal 11.6 "The dock plate is not loose..
intrefeys
Specifically, the human-interface device then 4: touch-screen, the button "Start" button, the keyboard and touchpad. The last two perfectly executed, unless your keyboard has a backlight, yes it is not necessary. "Start" button is touch-sensitive, responsive, if it touch at ~ 0.5 seconds. What she did not interfere touch. screen sensor works fine, although the operating system, there are some small items that are not always possible to get right the first time. But few of these elements and get them still easier than not get there. On the tablet itself has a microSD slot on the dock - HDMI, two USB, and a slot for an SD card. In foreign review I read that the total bill for the card, you can bring the memory capacity up to 256GB.
Soft
About Windows 8 itself has already been said a lot, so I will not duplicate. Let me just say that 99% of complaints on this OS - nonsense elephant, the IE just wonder how good, the interface is easy to use.
Performance
I bought the device - once installed Crysis 3 and Metro Last Light, has long wanted to go, and there was no suitable computer (just kidding). Seriously, play games on the PC will not be possible, and, in general, is not very desirable. As for games a la iOS and Android, is like Angry Birds and Temple Run under the W8 already written, it seems that the rest of the game is not far away. So if zakochetsya something to put - the Atom this thing drags without problems. At the office, online and pdf performance more than enough. 720p without problems, in 1080 has not yet figured out - I have "The Avengers" in 1080 retarding, but read reviews that the launch of 1080p is possible. If the schedule catastrophically critical, then wait for the tablet on AMD's chips. For the rest, I suggest all the arguments about the alleged "wretchedness" Intel Atom leave fans of useless flooding the forums.
Screen and sound
Pro display a lot has been said above, I would add only that the colors and contrast are quite good. Speakers from BeatsAudio, expect them to sound in 3D-IMAX would be a mistake, but they sound great. Distortion at a comfortable volume level for the ears is not observed.
Accessories
Accessories for HP Envy X2 not be confirmed in the HP branded product. And if the absence of the film is not critical, the bag - a handy thing. The problem is solved by buying a cover Samsung Ativ Smart PC. True, he closes both chambers, but this is not very important to me. Even though the camera is 8MP, but removes the bad, so that no great loss. Case bought on Savyelovskiy for 1000. - pure luck, as earlier in the Top crust I was offered the same for 1900 and even 3500r.
Autonomy
Hours tested only on video. If the maximum brightness include 720p and sound to the speakers with a comfortable volume, then an hour is spent 20-30% of the tablet charge. In general flatbed battery will last 4 hours of this view. On the dock, I think, for 7-8 hours, with headphones probably more. Accordingly, a browser or office energy consumption are lower than + comfortably brightness levels and below the maximum value. So with autonomy in order.
Total
First of all, I will say that after communicating with the device, I do not quite understand the reason for the low popularity of this platform. In fact, it is multi-tasking device with a MW range of functions, which is certainly not inferior to competitors. In general, I think the future for such devices, and if Google and Apple are something very quickly not think that Microsoft has a good chance to squeeze them from the market. Apparently triggered stereotypes like that device on Windows for a long time does not work. Whatever it was, it will take place a couple of years, and these "ghosts" will be over. The device uniquely recommened. I bought to svesli minimized sitting at a laptop at home. Yes, it is slightly more expensive, but the avaricious pays twice, and the price is not all the same 50k rubles. As for the more expensive models in the Core-iX, but now I think they take does not make sense. Autonomy they have lower weight is more and excess capacity.

Post has been editedscience_fan - 24.05.13, 13:51

received from their service, says the replacement of the display, said antenna wi-fi embedded in it ...: blush: and in case of problems is changing all here ...
Now everything works fine ... One bad as it opened on the display edging risk remained quite deep (HP authorized service: rofl:)
the signal level is high in all corners of the apartment.
on the previous post, I fully agree that those who need a full-fledged Windows "rasprobuet" these devices and leave them with android and aypadov, but the position of google and apple is not greatly affect ... :-) on the atom is not particularly play. .. and games similar to the diversity that is at the platform for the windows do not appear ... and soon to play in something in the browser ... not all the same unlimited Internet ...
about the more expensive models, there is a great force for progress-bluff, it's nice to say that in your hands "force" i3, or i5, and the technological progress does not stand still, the consumption of low-end i3 is not much different from the atom, and productivity above at times ...
request to moderateru not delete this verbal joy ...: blush:

Post has been editedsip1970 - 27.05.13, 15:32

but who knows, it seems to affect. At least I have when I look at people with SGN 10.1 and other devaysa I have as much pity it causes. And the chips from AMD out great (especially in terms of graphics), so I think not far off plates SoC by the company with FullHD, which all still lacking in our tablet. And it would be 2560h1440 general was not a tablet, but a dream;). In general, the 1.5-2 if there are such devices, I'll buy one of them. In the meantime, HP suits me.

sip1970
Good for you, congratulations.

By the way about his past post time work .. I decided to completely reinstall vindous, put the driver, nothing more did not set apart the demo office and 1C.
on a working day fully seated second battery, and 15% of the battery in plnashete true and raboota was inactive with periodic devices falling asleep ... I'm glad. those. really I think it can work for 10 hours exactly, gradually getting used to the small screen ...
Vindous all still buggy bastard on this device. At Acer W500 + Win8 Pro - no hang-up for six months .... .. Well Acer certainly much faster HP, this is especially noticeable in games. But the screen dimmer and not designed by Win8 it all crawls.
Now, regarding the screen ...
After aypada 3 (retina display) - the pixels just walk into his eyes to read the text - gets nasty, but if we say, a week use only HP - you get used ... and not scary ... But if you take aypad together and for 10 minutes in posorfit HETE, read magazines or just the text ... brrr .... well, considering that iPads still everything is so optimized that flies very quickly .... I do not want to return to the HP ...
but for HP is definitely better, at windose in this regard, there is no competition. And no I do not convince that we can work effectively with the tables or complex documents on iPads or Android device.
And yet, yes. atom weak.

Has anyone tried to remove all applications from NR.zhit longer stal.ili little quicker and smarter work?

Gentlemen, and which version of the video drivers in the factory version? Who can these logs to merge on the study?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 18/09/19, 2:39