> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Star B943 - Discussion | Smartphone, 4.5 "

Rep: (2555)
DiscussionStar B943
PictureStar B943
Description |Discussion " пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
Characteristics and photos of the device
[b]
Attached Image

• Model 4.5 "Star one B943 MTK6589
  • Operation System Android 4.1
  • Screen 4.5 "5 Point Touch Capacitive Screen
  • Resolution 540x960 pixels
  • CPU MTK6589 Quad Core
  • GPU Power VR SGX531, Support OpenGL ES 2.0
  • RAM 1GB
  • Nand flash 4GB
  • External SD Card Yes
  • Cameras Front 3.0MP + Back 8.0MP Dual Cameras
  • Wireless Wifi 802.11b / g / n
  • 2G GSM 850/900/1800/1900
  • 3G Yes
  • G-sensor Support
  • SIM Card Dual SIM
  • GPS support
  • Bluetooth support
  • Power
  • Battery 2100mAh Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
  • Working Time Up to 3 Days
  • Power Device AC Adapter Input 100 / 240VAC 50 / 60Hz 0.15A
  • Device Specification
  • Color full black
  • Dimensions 134x68x12mm
  • Net Weight 109g
  • Software support
  • Office Support MS Office Word, PPT, Excel
  • Email Gmail, POP3 / SMTP / IMAP4
  • Others Gaming Support FM Radio
  • Multi media
  • Video AVI, MP4, FLV, 3GP, MKV, WMV etc.
  • Audio MP3, WMA, OGG, AAC, WAV FLAC etc.
  • Picture JPG / BMP / PNG / GIF.
  • E-Book PDF, TXT etc.
  • Ports 1 x Micro USB
  • 1 x Earphone Jack
  • What's in the box 1 x Cellphone
  • 1 x Micro USB Cable
  • 1 x Earphone
  • 1 x USB Charger
  • 1 x User's Manual
  • 2 x Battery
Additional photos
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image
Live photos and tests
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Additional Information

The topic is closed. If necessary, you can open a topic. For all questions regarding the topic contact the moderator subsectionEnlightened grandfatheratQMS.

Post has been editedEnlightened grandfather - 13.07.16, 14:11
Reason for editing: Extras. information

Rep: (72)
Sharap35 @ 03/28/2013, 20:05*
the white label beneath the camera of 12 megapixels, the black 8 megapixels.

I have a black label with black trim 12 mega HD

Rep: (7)
Very interested in the quality of the camera and flash. I want to take the gift in lieu of Jiayu G2 (there full kapets).

Rep: (0)
At Star B943 me, there are two slots for SIM cards. One fellow says G, and the second is written W. What do these letters? And where better to insert the SIM card (I have one sim card).

arkcol @ 31.03.2013, 13:04*
And where better to insert the SIM card (I have one sim card).

and the second is written W

There and inserts

Posted on 31.03.2013, 12:46:

What do these letters?

Communication standardGSM , WCDMA

How to increase the volume of the speaker? Even on the highest setting it's very quiet on the street, barely audible = (

arkcol @ 31.03.2013, 23:45*
How to increase the volume of the speaker?

In engineering the menu to make the necessary manipulations
How to make the sound was louder.
Option 1. Go to Audio. We are interested in the following menus: Normal Mode, Headset Mode and Speech Enchancement. We go in Normal Mode, here we need a list of Type and Value values. All values ​​should be in the range of 0-255, while the smaller the value, the louder the sound, i.e. 0 is louder than 255.
In Type, choose what we want to change (Tone - the volume of the call, Key tone - the volume of the keystroke, Microphone - the volume of the microphone, FM - the volume of the radio, Speech - the volume of the speaker when talking, Side tone -? Audio - the volume of the multimedia) set the desired value 0 -255 press the "Set" button - install. Similarly, you can change the Headset Mode mode in the headphones.
I'd add to the value of 0 I do not advise to put, may fail and may even sound the abyss (I did that) or the speaker will wheeze (was too). Me, I set the value of 1-5. If, after some manipulation of all the sound you have gone, and nothing comes back back - I did wipe, setting back to default (as do wipe written in the "FAQ and Installing Drivers", after a wipe have to install / configure all over again) . Another may be help - reset (phone settings ->confidentiality ->reset).
Option 2.
To increase the call volume, dial * # * # 3646633 # * # * (engineering menu)
next menu Audio
further LoudSpeaker Mode
Type should be Ring
Level select Level 6
Value we put 250 we press set
Max Vol. we put 160 we press set
To increase the volume during a conversation:
1. enter the engineering menu (dial the combination on the phone screen) * # * # 3646633 # * # *
2. Choose item AUDIO
7. find the parameter Speech enhancement (which will be edited so that we can hear the caller well)
8. Click on Common Parameter and select - Normal mode
9. Click on Parameter - 0 and select Parameter - 6 (by default it is 400)
10. Start editing the parameter and change its value from 400 to 1 and then click on Set
==== Increase the audio recording volume when shooting video - engineer mode>audio>loud speaker mode>mic - value 160 (for me) at ALL 7 levels is changed to - 255 with confirmation (set). The device is rebooting and trying.

Now for the Speech Enchancement, on forums kitayfonam for clarity of speech are advised to change the following parameters: in Speech Enchancement select - Normal Mode, Parameter 6, change the value to 400 to 1. I honestly did not feel the difference, you can have a musical ear and you will notice the difference, and maybe it is for our model should be changed another Parametr.
Look like that's it. After changing the settings, restart the phone.

Post has been editedfocus69 - 31.03.13, 23:35

The owners of this miracle, what would you say? I opt between Jiayu G2S and this device. What to take?
M
You in the sectionSelection and Comparison

Post has been editedAnton1007 - 02.04.13, 13:08

Rep: (1)
And as a phone with spravlyaС”tsyan.ov.a. 3 , real racing 3 ?
Thanks in advance: thank_you:

RaMMoN @ 02.04.2013, 19:52*
What phone spravlyaС”tsya with n.ov.a. 3, real racing 3?

At Star B943 me, I ran to it real racing 3, it does not slow down! : Happy:

Thank!
I myself also ordered B943, today sent. Cant wait until: happy:

Today paid on Minideal. Waiting until sent :)
Guys this question: screen glass or plastic? and QHD him enough at 4.5 inches? Just now I use Jiayu G3, and I think that's worthy of replacing or not.

Herewrote that the glass

Post has been editedRaMMoN - 03.04.13, 20:43

Alienware1 @ 03.04.2013, 21:19*
Guys this question: screen glass or plastic? and QHD him enough at 4.5 inches? Just now I use Jiayu G3, and I think that's worthy of replacing or not.

The screen is probably plastic, although I do not understand.
QHD at 4.5 inches is enough to watch movies in HD to play demanding games. In my opinion, this phone is much better than Jiayu G3.

Does anyone know whether there is a star B943 covers (except those that are included).
The body of the phone is a spear of some other branded phone?

Post has been editedarkcol - 03.04.13, 21:44

I only sawsuch

Rep: (1128)
M
We move to subsectionChinese devices

RaMMoN @ 04.04.2013, 01:36*
I have only seen such

I see. Thanks.

So you want to cover-case rather than a pocket. It is a pity that there is no = (

The boys who got on that body recovery and boot!? Today will bring, if not difficult to put all that is necessary for this, and preferably with steps! : Thank_you:

Rep: (2)
oleg250 @ 6.4.2013, 13:37*
The boys who got on that body recovery and boot!? Today will bring, if not difficult to put all that is necessary for this, and preferably with steps! : Thank_you:

http://forum.china-iphone.ru/star-b94m-b94...t26438-260.html
Firewood order details, download the firmware, rename files, work with proshivalschikom. All 14 pages. Forum.

Rep: (2)
oleg250 @ 6.4.2013, 13:37*

Bend and flash the message. brw07 Ruth also available upon instructions from brw07

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 10/02/19, 8:25