Attached Image
Attached Image
more screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
Waze- this is a fun app with maps from the users themselves, traffic and navigation, uniting more than 40 million users.
Join us to fight congestion, saving daily travel time and money at the pump!

Thanks to the users, the correction maps, and traffic jams in real time, route selection is always optimal.
Just ride with Waze turned on, and you are contributing to Wazer'am around, reporting on traffic information and speed.
You can also report accidents, hazards, police and other events on the road.

format cardproprietary, Loadable online. The Nokia Store and the project version of the old page than paved here, it took from MeeCatalog. Also with the help tweak G: 3N9 QuickTweakWaze can activate the default application forIn Car Home Screeninstead of Nokia Drive.

Homepage: Waze.com
Page in Nokia Store: Waze @ Nokia Store
Page Waze Qt: Waze Qt @ Google Code

Russian interface: Partially

Download:
DEB:
Attached filewaze_0.0.12_armel.deb(8.31 MB)

Attached filewaze_0.0.13_pre-release_armel.deb(8.15 MB)

previous versions

Post has been editedhooddy - 02.05.13, 06:30

Rep: (122)
Ok, there was a portrait mode, today utrechka potestiruem.

Rep: (1)
I had this app and that's what I say about it - it tupit, crashes and hangs periodically!

Rep: (486)
Now put yourself .. tomorrow I test at the wheel .. see what it is it represents ...

hooddy,
So that it is still like that and did))) button is pretty miserable, it was a couple of times flew, the ACC does not want regit me - swears on timeout, and if I go to a guest - stupidly not display map)))

hooddy,
I status (in the settings) says they say no, I connected to the network ... On the Home screen is lit inscription on a bourgeois - search network ... And nothing at all about coming more ... Tried and through the wafer and through 3g .. .

Try again, the previous version I was not impressed

Rep: (56)
If anything, it has many of the issues discussed in a thread on androidWaze

Hello!
I start using waze, like everything in general, but there are issues.
In the 9th version of all works, I can add events and road, but it crashes frequently.
But in the 12 bit not clear, work does not take off, but I can not find how to add events and the road? All looked, ponazhimat and did not understand.
View events can to others, but your add is not obtained in any way.
Who knows prompt)

Thank you, I tried.
The situation has not changed, although it is clear that there are some changes in the interface.
I theme talk.maemo.org also read now and then, we must still write to the developer.
Overall, a very interesting project. Himself added some missing some roads, including in the courts, after some time appeared on the map.

In general, I figured out how to add a new version of events)))
Suddenly someone else, just as I do not know)))
You simply click on the event icon to move it to the left and release to open the menu for adding events.
It works in vertical and horizontal modes.

Rep: (0)
Guys, there's a possibility to navigate offline?

What a poor interface. There is no fashion?

all work?

Rep: (9)
Prompt where to download the previous version of the interface without the wretched?

Rep: (9)
Sam found a previous version of waze.su 3.9.9.0
Herehttp://waze.su/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1483

Post has been editedqazpoi12 - 22.03.16, 06:08

waze - a free program, its latest version can always be downloaded from the appstore etc.

Rep: (6)
Waze maps have become available to users of Android Auto. There are cameras, the police ambush, cork, in general, I liked it.

Rep: (8)
Waze throughandroyd cars , Search for a destination - just a voice and a set of addresses, you can not put a full stop (tap with your finger as androyd)?

When you connect to the Android Auto 2 minutes arrow fades and nedvigaetsya .Through 5 minutes and again can make a couple of minutes zavisnut.bez aa normalno.lechitsya work somehow?

Faced with problemoy.Soobscheniya Waze zapazdyvayut..O Chambers says when they traveled, too, about povorotah..Kak treated? Thanks.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 04/09/20, 19:04