Digma iDx5 3G - Firmware

Rep: (853)
Digma iDx5 3G - Firmware
PictureDigma iDx5 3G
Description | Discussion пїЅ | FAQ | Firmware пїЅ

Drivers and Utilities
Driver update: Attached fileDriver_update.zip (1.5 MB)

Update utility from Digma:Attached fileMTK_DIGMA_Flash_Tool.zip(14.11 MB)

Official firmware
Firmware V1.0.15: Download

Firmware V1.0.17:Download
Changes
  • Ability to update the pre-installed software on Google Play
  • Increase volume speaker and microphone sensitivity of talk time

Unofficial firmware

Instructions
Instructions firmware iDx5 devices, iDxD4, iDn7: Attached fileInstructions firmware iDx5-iDxD4-iDn7.pdf (135.46 KB)

miscellanea
Patched Recovery menu and Bootloader for firmware V1.0.15: Attached fileNM800V1.0.15_recovery.zip (8.1 MB)

Patched Recovery menu and Bootloader for firmware V1.0.17:Attached filerecovery_iDx5_V1.0.17.zip(8.1 MB)

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedsnekt @ - 15.02.16, 12:59
Reason for editing: Informal firmware - updated

Rep: (200)
A hde sobsno Prosha 4.xx? Asked a question in a support DIGMa, they answered:

"Hello!
We thank you for contacting Digma's Russian technical support service.

At the moment, this firmware we have. A request is made by the manufacturer.

Best wishes,
International same technical support Digma. ".

4.1 turns in the nature exists for our devaysa, and there are people who write that they have already pre-installed it, but the most I beg not.

sereja1983
4.1 no more, there is only 4.0.3. When will - on the off site vylozhut.

Rep: (87)
In connection with the change of device update Leva stop

LeWa OS
- you find a bug or have something to add?
- write to the PM / QMS

Attention:
0) No one except yourself is not responsible for "okerpichennye" device!
1) After the first start EEPROM enabled data transmission through 3G / 2G, to disable.
2) Memory cards are swapped, built-in memory is disabled.

A new version:v17_burgerz_rus_LeWa_Digma_iDx5_ROM_13.02.20

What's new?
In developing...
13.02.20 :
+) Is not never met a glitch with an inverted curtain
+) A smooth interface
+) A more detailed translation into Russian
+) In Russian PIM contacts, besides also working version! ;-)
-) The player with lokskrina does not behave as in 12/12/21 that disappointed me, how to treat do not know yet

Previous versions

how to install? (As long as the overall guide)
0) Make a backup of your data as well as the phone flash, especially nvram.
Firmware going through iDx5_3G_V1.0.17, whether it will work on 15 and 6 versions, I can not say. Therefore:
1) Sews 17yu version of the official firmware from DIGMa.
LEWA firmware is installed as a regular zip through custom rekaveri. I have worked for some time with only rekaveri TWRP,
whether to run the zip under the CWM do not know. Therefore:
2) Install TWRP rekaveri.
3) Copy the zip firmware to the root of the memory card, reboot into rekaveri, install firmware.
4) After installing the firmware, and reboot it is strongly recommended to do wipe data / factory reset
directly from rekaveri. You can then restart and test. First launch of a long time, patience ...

Description of the assembly
in developing...
1) Port configured Lenovo A750 based deodeksirovannoy proshiki Digma iDx5_3G_V1.0.17
2) The firmware on "patched" Google Market
3) The hosts file is patched advertising
4) In boot.img added root shell
5) The firmware immediately enabled debug mode and allowed unknown sources

Description LeWa OS
in developing...

1. Open the notification bar we will see BT, GPS switches, WIFI, etc. These switches we mozhev not only include \ disable the function, but also by holding your finger on the switch, we find ourselves in the appropriate section of the switch settings menu.
2. If the lock screen without unlocking the phone click on the circle unlock twice in a row - will be a stylized player. In this case, the player displayed a picture of the album and it will be visible above lokskrine song title and artist.
3. If you are playing music through the built-in player when the phone is switched on you will see instead of the usual stylized kruglishka unlock the player.
4. Start the clock app - Tappe at the screen once the screen dims (almost off) but so that the clock can be seen. If you want to watch was the sight of a long period of time, be sure to disable auto power off in the settings screen. Mode clock body expends much less energy than when just switched the screen.
5. Switch to prompt notice to be working and the telephone is locked. If you need something to enable or disable, such as WiFi, does not necessarily remove the phone lock, you just call the lock screen and lower the upper shutter. Action odnorazovvoe. As a thread that will choose the screen immediately locks, for example conveniently mount / unmount the USB flash drive, turn off left forgetfulness wifi, etc.
6. When playing music does not now need to unlock your phone, and even include a screen - switch tunes by long pressing the volume keys. A short press to adjust the volume.
7. In the camera settings, you can put the volume buttons to zoom.
Collectedroman.eschenko

FAQ
- Want to see the answer to your question here?
- Write to the PM.

Work with 2 sim cards
When you first start your phone with 2 SIM cards will be launched manager who will help you to choose
which of the cards will be used by default for calls / messages / internet.
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

A similar operation can be done from the unit's settings menu.
"SIM-card management" item.
Attached Image
Attached Image

When an outgoing call or send a message, you can select by holding the button simkarty
"Ringing" or "send a message", and then shift to the left. In this case, the icon will change color
from blue to orange, or vice versa.
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

whether there is a root firmware?
There is. To turn it on / off the need to go to:
Settings ->All settings ->Developer options ->Root access
Fans updated binaries warn you: if you want the mechanism to root worked that way,
do not touch anything. Otherwise, you get a normal root without the possibility of on / off.
Attached Image

where the google market
He was in the right place. In order to market appeared in the applications menu, you must enter in your account.
Settings ->All settings ->Accounts & sync ->Add Account ->Google
After adding the need to restart Smartphone account.
Attached Image
Attached Image

AnTuTu
No memory card test (microSD class<6)
Attached Image

On the test card (microSD class<6)
Attached Image

How to return to stock firmware?
Sews the drain fleshtulom as instructed by firmware.

As ustaovit custom rekaveri?
In search on the topic discussed.
Will find the necessary instructions, please contact me, I will add copy-paste here.

How to enable the battery in%
Settings ->All settings ->Screen Settings ->Charge level indicator ->indication of interest
Attached Image

Inhibits interface (home screen)
Personally, I have this occurred in 2 cases:
1) Immediately after flashing installation. It is necessary to wait for a full load, and then do a reboot.
2) Immediately after loading the desktop (e.g., after rebooting the apparatus). Please wait for the activation of the radio modules.
then logs are lost, everything works smoothly. I wonder how will the others.

is empty

Found bugs :-)
Coup icons in the curtain, in the version of 02/13/20 not met
Sometimes there is such a nonsense. Pattern has not yet been revealed.
It is treated by reboot.
Attached Image

restart radios
sooooo rareradios are not quick Start, resulting in partial or complete freeze unit.
When this does not work GSM, Wi-Fi, and presumably, bluetooth.
Treated either automatically seconds 5-10, or manually restart the device or battery juggling.

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

ACKNOWLEDGMENTS Without difficulty these people the port would have never taken place
Do not forget to say thank you to people for their work.
Respect the work of others.

1) For porting LeWa OS on digma idx5 -mrGarret .
2) For the very LeWa OS - Chinese industrioushttp://www.lewaos.com/
3) For the translation into Russian -doctor.01
4) For the utility of repacking boot.img -michfood
5) For the utility to adapt the port -back37
6) For the utility of repacking logo -kadan
7) For market patchedspecial thanks - Chelpa

Team Win Recovery Project (TWRP) v2.3.2.3
Alpha version may work incorrectly
(My port on Digma iDx5 under 17yu firmware)

Developer site
  • Graphic interface with full touch control (on the screen borders the touch pushes as usual)
  • Batch installation of patches (up to 10pcs in the queue)
  • Customizable backup / restore. You can choose which sections to backup / Restore
    navlivat whether to use compression and generate the md5-sum, set your own names backup and delete unwanted ones directly from recovery
  • Display time (time zone is configured separately), battery charge and charging process
  • Saving recovery settings to SD card
  • Built-in Terminal Emulator
  • The ability to connect both memory cards to the computer as USB-drives
  • Built-in file manager with the ability to copy, move, delete, rename, change access rights
  • Detailed log file
  • Theme support (more info:here, hereand google)
  • Correct dimensioning, backup and restoration emmc-sections (uboot, boot, nvram, recovery).Section nvram zabekapit better, but once again with
    restoration is not to indulge in, when "beat" the nvram can say goodbye to the adequate operation of the phone !!!

screenshots:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

farewell from me (be sure to read ):
I've been working on this rekaveri for a long time and do not feel any difficulty.
Rekaveri stitched smartphone any convenient way (e.g., CWM, mobileuncle tools, Flash_tool)
In my opinion, this is much easier rekaveri. To install the firmware from the ports of this post you need to use it
TWRP rekaveri (or modes).

All who will repackage this recovery for other phones quotethe link source!
Download:TWRP_recovery, Registration is the same as in the screenshot above
Download:TWRP_LEWA_recoveryThemed LeWa OS,rekaveri is this included in my assembly.
Download:classic_LeWa_recovery, Standard rekaveri LeWa the Chinese, in fact - the same TWRP, but fewer features,v2.0
(Sewn into the apparatus in any convenient manner)

LewaOS-QissMe
port is madeby request ninja32rus

download file (installed in the same way as the original LeWa):
Lewa_21.12.1QissMe_4_Digma_iDx5
Description with copy-pasteof the original
Firmware based on open source code, developed by Chinese developer based Cyanogen Mod. Apparently refers to MIUI-like solutions. Currently, all the existing builds QissMe OS are being "beta". Development is currently suspended and seems to be frozen. The only advantage QissMe OS is the reliability and stability of the built-in software it. Everything else - in fact just a modified Cyanogen. Lock screen has tunable parameters. He is multi-functional. The system is complemented very beautiful widgets and has the support of the.

A few words from you,read all before installing
I made this port exclusively at the request ofninja32rus and I do not see the point in bringing this project to the mind and later everyday use. Port is made in haste, running on Digma iDx5 checked. All further irregularities and sherehovatosti bugs (and there is not enough) I'm not cut out and left it at that. This firmware is recommended for reference only. If you find a reason for which the port is better native LeWa OS, and explain (reasonably) That to me, I will bring to mind the port .

Post has been editedmrgarret - 30.04.13, 19:30
Reason for editing: added some screenshots

Rep: (14)
well, men! how do you advise? whether to take this miracle as an everyday phone?
PS: in Corman then at least climbs?
: blush:: D
M
Personally, I would advise you toacquainted withForum Rules!
And they continue to not break. This topic talking about the firmware device. Verbal warning!

Post has been editedAUDIMEN - 18.03.13, 16:24

Rep: (38)
Whether the choice is supposed sim card when you call, as drain firmware? As long as the only reason for which rolled on runoff

stran__nick27 @ 26.03.2013, 14:59*
Whether the choice is supposed sim card when you call, as drain firmware? As long as the only reason for which rolled on runoff

The answer to your question is added to theFAQ, Point "operation with 2 sim cards."
It would be great if in the text of the message will indicate one in particular you refer.

Post has been editedmrgarret - 26.03.13, 20:29

Rep: (0)
Sorry, if I write not in that subject, but vozmozhnoli put on this device. cyanogen mod 10?

Sandelllo @ 30.03.2013, 22:01*
Sorry if I am not writing in the topic

In that.
Sandelllo @ 30.03.2013, 22:01*
but vozmozhnoli put on this device. cyanogen mod 10?

maybe if you have a ready port under our apparatus.
If the port is not present, you need to collect, you need the desire, you need time and the kernel sources.

Post has been editedmrgarret - 30.03.13, 23:33

Rep: (0)
People, the HELP, tell me how to install the ADB driver, the whole brain has already passed, I'm sorry if you do not write but there is no way out

Andruxa39 @ 4.4.2013, 14:20*
People, the HELP, tell me how to install the ADB driver, the whole brain has already passed, I'm sorry if you do not write but there is no way out

Through the Device Manager, write skype prompt.

Rep: (1)
I 16 th 17 th there puts proshivka.stoit?

Rep: (3)
vithc1985 @ 14.04.2013, 17:52*
I 16 th 17 th there puts proshivka.stoit?

Put not be worse. Myself ask what took.
And yes, the question of this nature:
I decided to put Levu, but my hands are not out a campaign (or did not vkurivayu) Karoch not CWM can not set (for factory backward generally refuses to put everything) And about TWRP did not say anything. Google and then search yuzal I found patched rekaveri, but he does not want to put (all beg tried) and Google gives a pier can cmw put through rommenedzher (zero sense, TWRP is not put and cmw too) and TWRP allegedly through gomenedzher (or there is of it) in general does not find it to go.
If someone is not broke, justify that as a yes, for haemorrhoids amassed. Just in terms of the installation of something through native rekaveri nothing to put can not. I quote from the device: signature verification failed. Installation aborted. If Cho nituda wrote sor.

Kokos16 @ 17.04.2013, 18:23*
If Cho nituda wrote sor.

There.
Kokos16 @ 17.04.2013, 18:23*
Just in terms of the installation of something through native rekaveri nothing to put can not. I quote from the device: signature verification failed. Installation aborted.

through native rekaveri these things proshesh.

Rename TWRP rekaveri in recovery.img and ask him fleshtulom, according to the general instructions of the firmware DIGMa.

mrgarret @ 19.04.2013, 00:52*
Rename TWRP rekaveri in recovery.img and ask him fleshtulom, according to the general instructions of the firmware DIGMa.

Tobish in the firmware on twrp rekoveri change and everything will WBCs?

Kokos16 @ 19.04.2013, 15:11*
Quote (mrgarret @ 19.04.2013, 00:52) Rename TWRP rekaveri in recovery.img and ask him fleshtulom, according to the general instructions for the firmware in the firmware Digmy.Tobish rekoveri change to twrp and everything will WBCs?

All washed down. Robit. Catch a turnip

Rep: (1)
Firmware "Ulet" functional, completely works without a glitch, at the height of the speed and smoothness. With sink iOS compare certainly difficult, but noticed one kosyachek - with automatic tuning 3G Beeline, does not want to cling to until not rewrite manually username and password (beeline), for the first time broke the entire head, with a motif of 2G (Ekaterinburg) so such as on the machine is not seen)

Rep: (9)
put the new firmware Leva))) player zarabotal.poka that normal flight.

Can somebody give details Lewa firmware v1.017 process for the items will blgodaren.

Rep: (11)
Do people wrote in support of the response:
P.S well, if the rules make forward
Attached Image

Post has been editedcompressor10 - 30.04.13, 20:29
Reason for editing: Spoiler.

Kolor11 @ 29.04.2013, 17:39*
Do people wrote in support of the response:
P.S well, if the rules make forward

it sounds fantastic, the Chinese will not do it.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 14/07/20, 4:09