Macro | Experimenting here with macro photography

Rep: (214)
Macro photography

Attached Image

Macro photography - a type of film and photography in which the imaged objects are shot at a scale of 1: 1 or larger. More generally, the term macro photography is used in cases of photographing from closer distances than the distances indicated on the distance scale of camera lenses.

In pre-digital photography, macro photography was considered to be enlarged on a negative image. In digital photography, this criterion is hardly applicable, since the photosensitive matrix is ​​not a carrier of information; as a result, it is considered almost macro photography to obtain an enlarged image of acceptable quality on a monitor screen or on a print.
Sometimes macro photography is understood as an opportunity to photograph at close range (several centimeters). Such shooting is not technically correct macro photography - due to the large difference in distances from different parts of the object to the lens, distortions arise (distortion, curvature of the image field). The ultimate case of such a “macro” is the use of fisheye lenses.

Useful links:

Rep: (191)
Macro photography is a type of photo, film or video, the feature of which is to obtain images of an object at a scale of 1: 5–20: 1 (that is, 1 cm of the image on the photosensitive element of the camera corresponds to 5-0.05 cm of the object), however .

In pre-digital photography, macro photography was considered to be enlarged on a negative image. In digital photography, this criterion is hardly applicable, since the photosensitive matrix is ​​not a carrier of information; as a result, it is considered almost macro photography to obtain an enlarged image of acceptable quality on a monitor screen or on a print.

Sometimes macro photography is understood as an opportunity to photograph at close range (several centimeters). Such shooting is not technically correct macro photography - due to the large difference in distances from different parts of the object to the lens, distortions arise (distortion, curvature of the image field). The ultimate case of such a “macro” is the use of fisheye lenses.
Shooting tips:
Macroclub
Peculiarities of the national macrohunting
Macro insects

Rep: (29)
Oh,kochrob , thanks for this topic and for the landscape, in my opinion they are simply necessary. In fact, I have a lot of macro, because at home there are about 60 different tarantulas =), so I’ll post only the most recent photo ... Well, then you can follow the spiders =)

Attached Image

Rep: (0)
OK!
Attached Image

!
You can upload photos only on a reduced scale, in the format: gif, jpeg, jpg, png with a resolution of up to 460x680 pixels and no larger than 150 kilobytes

M
Fixed the size myself. If the rules are not to be read, I will send it by force to read for a day!

Post has been editedkochrob - 23.06.07, 23:34

Rep: (11)
Chestnut
Attached Image

Rep: (174)
Attached Image

Rep: (191)
Fatigue
Attached Image

cactus bloomed =) Ie almost bloomed =)

Attached Image

spiders =)

Attached Image:
Attached Image

Hunger (remake to "fatigue") kochrob do not be offended please =)

Attached Image:
Attached Image

Caterpillar

Attached Image:
Attached Image

Post has been editedkochrob - 22.07.07, 10:40

Rep: (110)
Together.

Attached Image

Rep: (31)
Soldier (hic) on duty.
Attached Image

Flesh [ZLO] 07/02/07 09:56:08
Makct, in my opinion, insects, especially beetles, it is better not to photograph from above ... Bronzovka is the simplest example ... But on the other hand, the contradiction of my words is the fly ... But still I tend to think that insects are better to photograph not top =)

Flesh [ZLO] 07/05/07 11:36:24
DVAD, The frame in my opinion is chic, but I don’t understand what’s with the colors, of course, it’s my color blindness that underestimates some colors, although it’s unlikely, it seems to me that there are too much warm colors in the photo, I mean, I’m mistaken .. .

DVAD @ 07/05/07 11:49:12
it was so very hot

beautiful, vivid picture. The only pity is that the sharpness missed ...

DVAD @ 07/05/07 11:49:12
the wind was strong, and I did not dare hold flowers with my hands. though Caucasian bees are considered the kindest ...

Well ... I would hold it with my hands - I would get 5 stars! And so - only 4, one took it because of the sharpness.

In general, as I read here in one of the photojournal interviews with the photographer, who was shooting the insects, you should go to the photohunt after them in the early morning. Because insects in this cool time are less mobile, and there is usually no wind at this time. And already after 10 hours, the wind also rises, and the air warms up so that behind the front bee you can’t steal.

DVAD @ 07/05/07 1:16:36 PM
well it was about 11 o'clock in the morning. but in the mountains there is wind in the morning. The photo was taken at an apiary in Krasnaya Polyana. (Sochi)

Post has been editedkochrob - 22.07.07, 10:45

kochrob , and I have another bloomed: -P

Attached Image

Flesh [zlo],
Nice.
But the light is not enough

Flesh [ZLO] 07/02/07 09:56:08
there is just enough light ... A little more light and the leaves would start to stick together ... I tried =) of all the photos, this is the best, just due to the light ...

Post has been editedkochrob - 22.07.07, 10:44

At the weekend I went to the cottage ... I brought a couple of photos ...

Bronzovka
Attached Image

Ecstasy
Attached Image:
Attached Image

front sight
Attached Image:
Attached Image

Post has been editedkochrob - 22.07.07, 10:52

Rep: (174)
Attached Image

Rep: (145)
Grows in the country color ..
And he has no and no name ...

Photographed on Pentax Optio A10

Attached Image

Chamomile

All the same and the same, even at the same time - overcast.

Attached Image:
Attached Image

BombilCalabasov @ 07/10/07 10:25:42 PM
Neadi, in daylily, in vain the petal is cut off ... And compensate for the cloudiness by raising the contrast in Photoshop! At least AutoLevels - will already be much nicer ...

Post has been editedkochrob - 22.07.07, 10:58

Since you are about space stations, then I'll post my own ... =)

Attached Image

I edited only the size, waiting for comments and criticism =)
b34st @ 07.07.07 02:01:45
Flesh [zlo],
Beautiful, something real cosmic

BombilCalabasov @ 07/11/07 07:33:40
OK! It is a pity, a little bit of sharpness was not enough for the stamens.

SD Alone @ 07.07.07 08:20:27
This is an air defense system.

Post has been editedkochrob - 22.07.07, 11:01

Rep: (54)
I see insects there already, and for some reason there are no butterflies.
Here is the first.

Attached Image

BombilCalabasov @ 07/11/07 10:27:36
NikDV, the first butterfly is not bad, but I would remove the right empty space and press it a little lower. And the frame is not bad, not bad.

Post has been editedkochrob - 22.07.07, 11:20

And I will add a butterfly ... True sooooo old photo, nevertheless ...

Attached Image

BombilCalabasov @ 07/11/07 10:27:36
Flesh [ZLO] Relight "killed" the picture. Usually I just take such shots to the marriage. No post-processing will correct it.

Post has been editedkochrob - 22.07.07, 11:23

Rep: (31)
On the new "planet".
Attached Image

Attached files

Attached filePA190117.rar(3.5 MB)

Post has been editedkochrob - 22.07.07, 11:29

Rep: (145)
I'll catch up with the fact that sfotkal ... ordinary bee.

Attached Image

Neadi, nice and not bad ... here's a little bit to raise the point of shooting! So that the distant flower would rise a little, the bee would shift closer to the center, and the composition would become more balanced. And so you have all the color dark accents somehow went up ... But, I repeat, not bad!

Post has been editedkochrob - 22.07.07, 11:24

Rep: (11)
Attached Image

Rep: (23)
Funny and unknown plant

Attached images
Attached Image

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/10/19, 09:35