> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Russian TV HD | Russian TV c HD quality

Rep: (1184)
Russian TV HD
version: 4.3

Last update of the program in the header:22.02.2015

Attached Image
Attached Image

More screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Russian TV c HD quality now on your device.

Description:
See your favorite TV channels. 100 Russian channels in comfort.
The app will allow you to watch your favorite movies, listen to good music and relax.

If it does not work: just upgraded to a new version, so that your system may not have the necessary codecs player. We will work on it, but do not write angry comments, since it discourages doing cool upgrades.
Write us vkontakte:http://vk.com/russianhd
We will not have TNT and other such channels. We hope for your understanding and cooperation.
In the appendix there is an advertising, warning)

Russian interface: Yes
System requirements: Android 1.6+

Developer: VideoTelecom
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.videotelecom.russkoeHD
Homepage: http://vk.com/russianhd

Download:
Version 4.3 (no ads) Russian TV HD (Corhal # 38195395 Post)
Version 4.3 (C Market) Russian TV HD (Post FUCK # 37873451)

Past versions
version 4.0 Russian TV HD (Post # 36859434)
version 3.6 Russian TV HD (Post # 32975289)
version 3.1
add channels, remove unnecessary advertising during the video. Improved interface for tablets

version 2.9
February 10 upgraded streams to see the Olympic Games

version 2.8
December 12, we've updated all of the threads in the "Family", shows all.
Removed when viewing the ad (in the "Family"), replaced by advertising on exit.
Now you can watch "Family" channels without advertising.
updated January 13 Family.

Past versions
version 3.4 Attached fileRussian TV HD34.apk (6.59 MB)

version 3.2 Attached fileRussian TV HD32.apk (6.59 MB)

version 3.1 Attached fileRussian TV HD31.apk (6.59 MB)

version 3.0 Attached fileRussian TV HD30.apk (2.92 MB)

version 2.9 Attached fileRussian TV HD29.apk (2.92 MB)

version 2.8 Attached fileRussian TV HD28.apk (2.92 MB)

Version: 1.9 + without ads Russian TV HD (Post # 26401910)
Version: 1.8 + without ads Russian TV HD (Post # 0271502)
version: 1.7 Attached fileRussian HD_1.7.apk (1.37 MB)
Version: 1.7 without advertising http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/2647115/RussianTV_HD_1.7_NoADS.apk
version: 1.6 Attached fileRussian HD_1.6.apk (1.38 MB)

Post has been editedpokpok - 22.02.15, 08:20
Reason for editing: new version

Rep: (11)
Hooked it: censored:, result-minus 20 py: blush: her and flew paMts, links to games 200rubley.Proskalzyvaet advertising

M
Check outForum Rules!
4.9. It is forbidden to use obscene language, both explicit and hidden, including special characters.

Post has been editedvadeus - 16.03.13, 21:17

Rep: (0)
There is no control keys "stop-play". Advertising on the floor of the screen and not all channels work (or at least my favorite 365 did not work. At this point 2, but will closely monitor the development. The potential is even the prospect traced

Rep: (145)
So dangerous application? Damn, I put for NTV in SPB him a present, and grouse and Karpov only there.

Rep: (2100)
Everything works fine, no

Gil-Rovadri @ 04.03.2013, 21:51*
Advertising on the floor screen

are not observed may be a glitch? ))

Now to the point:
pokpok @ 04.03.2013, 21:01*
Description:
Russian TV c HD quality now on your device.

doubtful for good in the version with maaasenkim phone, more a dozen tablet quality, to put it mildly, "television":
Screenshots:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

And so, yes, bezrybe cancer horse))

P.S .:
Gil-Rovadri @ 04.03.2013, 21:51*
There is no control keys "stop-play".

Here on the forum a nice quote slipped about an ant that carries all garbage: rofl:

Post has been editedzlobix - 05.03.13, 01:25

Rep: (63)
Maybe someone knows how to disable advertising, which rules may be in the hosts need to write? Just programm cool and pleasant, but advertising is terribly angry.

Posted on 05.03.2013, 13:35:

zlobix if not difficult to lay out your hosts, interesting to look ...

Rep: (3931)
Deymos @ 05.03.2013, 14:35*
how to disable advertising

Click on the X in the upper right corner of the ad.

And, compared to other online TV is quite decent.

Rep: (4)
For some reason all videkomovskie telly fly. vido n70

Rep: (63)
vadeus @ 05.03.2013, 17:16*
Click on the X in the upper right corner of the ad.

I have not tried many click on it - as passed by advertising. It is a pity that there is no paid version without advertising, to buy but not steamed.

Rep: (73)
An interesting program. The error is instead in the Ukrainian channel "1 + 1" is "2 + 2".

Rep: (8)
pokpok @ 05.03.2013, 01:01*
If you do not work the TV, the case in the device, do not write bad reviews because of this, try to update the device, we can not adjust at all.

Yes, it is not working, and that's with a fright I must adjust my tuned, the system under a program in which not even the developer's site.
Why prog showing TV you need: application to access the phone features of the device. In addition, it can determine the phone number and device IDs, whether a call is active, and the remote number connected by a call.

Rep: (1)
Version 1.7 is not working part of the channel. I rolled 1.6
In general, the smart program. All work, no public money is not stealing, advertising and the like, no, it is treated, smoke hands.

Post has been editedaTakoe - 05.03.13, 21:32

Rep: (2979)
Here you have no ads
Attached fileRussianTV_HD_1.7_NoADS.apk(1.37 MB)

Post has been editedAlexey711 - 05.03.13, 23:50

Rep: (287)
cerga @ 05.03.2013, 17:29*
Yes, it is not working, and that's with a fright I must adjust my tuned, the system under a program in which not even the developer's site.

And how it is possible to "tune the system under a program"? And, indeed, should not, you can go party
site hashttp://vk.com/russianHD

Why prog showing TV you need: application to access the phone features of the device

Perhaps then, that would determine the status of an active call. Why is such a set of permissions from Poweramp / kinopod and many more have some players does not bother anyone, and here "intrigue, scandal, investigation."

In addition, it can determine the phone number and device IDs, whether a call is active, and the remote number connected by a call.

can (these actions are included in the resolution "Calling"), but will it?

And for what

Indeed, what comments, if he does not bear the semantic load?

Post has been editedL_ombre - 06.03.13, 00:31

Rep: (36)
Overall, not a bad app, video quality is sufficient (at least for a smartphone screen), opens quickly and quite a few channels. Only annoying advertising. And yet for some reason after the launch of this application I have activated the GPS signal search. A little confused, to be honest.

Rep: (25)
zin-renat
Annoying ads? Download version without ads!
About "searching for GPS signal," - I agree. Confused.

I personally annoying lack of setting the aspect ratio.

Rep: (4)
2Alexey711 - thank you for the version without ads. Even on the plate is extremely difficult to get to the Close button.

Now, if someone else is able to correct the channel selection bar from horizontal to vertical - for a tablet at all would be great.
(Which lines in the correct xml I found, and this is how it all collect unfortunately do not know.)

Rep: (9)
Friends, tell me, and outside Russia that something will show?

Rep: (2100)
Demetri0 @ 08.03.2013, 21:53*
Friends, tell me, and outside Russia that something will show?

Will be.

Just thank you, I hope these channels show will be prolonged. Animal Planet, National geographic, discovery, zee TV- all just wonderful. Yes, I agree the channels are not in HD, but given that these channels are not found in available without charge, the program is very good. Advertise easily closed cross-this must be done only once at startup.

SibRescue for the program! The only problem on the tablet Asus Prime - shows minor channel (all other work) on both versions.

update:

Also, "Can not play video" channel "9 Wave". Now put the program on a Samsung phone. And in A Minor, and 9 Seems wave without any problems.

Post has been editedpasser2005 - 09.03.13, 04:04

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 20/09/19, 3:03